3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ApocalypseLV 10.11.19 11:33 pm

Is it necessary to change percents i7 4770k to i7 8700k?

Or wait for new generation?

Config of a computer:
Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64 bit, Intel i7 4770K 4.3 Ghz, 16 GB RAM MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Aero 11GB OC, LG Flatron W2261VP 1920x1080 60 hz

Upd: looked into 9700К. What do you think?
100 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Kyokushin 10.11.19

ApocalypseLV
If with games from Yubikov no problem, you can not change

KillKammbest
KillKammbest wrote:
Here is a video where chewaka on 2700Х just terrible staters in the game and they are EASY to spot by eye
Yes, this VIDOS system generally is not strong.Load the map up to 1% dropped.
At Ryzen 5 1500X no such:

B
Beirut 10.11.19

iMelnikoff92
Personally, my principle is for games like this........
So goes the game is 99.9% it is a console port ( which is 10 years) and I clearly understand that for the PC there and the horse is not lying, and to compensate for iron = Hindu code simply delusional
From the example of the last.....Monster Hunter: World is setting Quality Volume Rendering image which Soaps to opportunities and squander fps by 15-20 shots KARL!!!! And now iza this whistles which gives only soap I should run to the store and spend 30-100k Rubas?????
Or otsosy the Odyssey where the setup of the sky also puts the fps at -20, and visually no any changes?!?!?
Then do begin to believe in a conspiracy about stooping overcapacity.
Or black flag where the curve fiziks can bend and 2 titanium??? what to do?? jump in a time machine and for purchase in the future???
Moreover, even Turkey with graphics worse than dandy, squander top iron.
Time krayzisa-games-bench was held and objectively to understand what is to blame for iron is not possible, the entire industry through the lens of consoles and romaponti those who portout for PC.
Again, personally, I'm not ashamed to play with the settings, disabling soap post processing and incomprehensible bolted features,suddenly find a bunch of extra fps.

i
iMelnikoff92 10.11.19

Beirut
It's not about the cards, about the processors.

A
An__ei 10.11.19

KillKammbest
full hd I have not interesting I only have a console using this monitor , sometimes PC through the monitor fullhd and not game play on a qhd monitor and 4K TV. Put your test in the normal settings under 4GB. VRAM as it should be in late 2018 .

K
KillKammbest 10.11.19

An__ei
If you increase the resolution then it rests on the graphics card and the drawdown goes her fault but I tested it processor. And I play in 1080p so to me 2K is useless, only in some games if there is no normal smoothing and vidyuhi drawn (for example Batman Arkham Knight or Far Cry Primal) increase using DSR resolution is up to 2880х1620.

Y
Yoba1212 10.11.19

An__ei wrote:
Put your test in the normal settings under 4GB. VRAM as it should be in late 2018 .
He doesn't have a 4K monitor, he thinks it's excessive, with claims that plays on ultra with stable 60FPS. Funny man. ))

A
An__ei 10.11.19

KillKammbest
Assassin origin the game is not new now an indicator of the performance of a bunch of CPU -video card on the consumer level assassin Odyssey with a built-in test so it is with the new Intel processors and graphics cards rtx minimum fps drops to 30 on a steep assemblies , almost all show the maximum and average fps with a new processor above the minimum but almost no one because he's sad.

Y
Yoba1212 10.11.19

An__ei wrote:
so it is with the new Intel processors and graphics cards rtx minimum fps drops to 30 on a steep assemblies , almost all show the maximum and average fps but the minimum almost no one because he's sad.
If 4K, then because this is the minimum fps, just below the slideshow. I also have 4K never goes below 30.

A
An__ei 10.11.19

Yoba1212
I wrote about the test .

K
KillKammbest 10.11.19

An__ei
Here did a test run in 2K!!! on the ultra Locke 60 fps, but at the end of the video was a small failure due to the fault of the video card. And the test was almost stable 60 and it's a given record.
As some VOVAN WOLF type, I ran the test a hundred times, don't really know why, and used some program I found an entry with the launch of the game and SHOWED ALL RUNNING PROCESSES. And also wrote the type of poll in 1000 MS resolution too long and so I've whittled it down to 100 because of what the test values are changing like crazy ))) + graphs instead of numbers that also has little impact on performance.

S
Steve Taller 10.11.19

[Denis] wrote:
Yes, this VIDOS system generally is not strong.Load the map up to 1% dropped.
At Ryzen 5 1500X no such:
2700х tests with 1080ти and р1500 with poor and infirm 1060 and loaded under a hundred, here's the whole answer. Potestate AK Odyssey, you ohreneli as you'll have low fps

A
An__ei 10.11.19

KillKammbest
To see the difference it is necessary to increase the limit of fps on the same settings, with the limit of 60 there is almost no difference
Spoiler<

>

K
KillKammbest 10.11.19

An__ei
I test to the above person show that my game is stable and for the second time the same thing does not repeat (had to show that nothing is running that test immediately after starting and to improve the monitoring of sensors) at the same time increased the resolution. And with such resolution and so is almost the maximum frame rate for my video card.

Y
Yoba1212 10.11.19

An__ei wrote:
To see the difference it is necessary to increase the limit of fps on the same settings, with the limit of 60 there is almost no difference
That's not it. You have at least the same TN, but from Dell, they have better matrix, respectively, the load above. I have IPS in full HD video memory consumption 3138Мб, and you have a flow in 2K.
The problem you have with the video card, rather the processor. The calculation of the frames is 1:2. One frame two frames CPU GPU. I have full HD ratio in this game 11:25. Ie percent handles 11 frames per second, video card 25.
You have the handles 16 percent of that for 2K is fine, but GPU 14, which is not normal in 2.5 times. So there are problems. Video card depends on the processor, more precisely in its low throughput.
Your opponent with shots of absolutely everything pichalno in full HD-ratio 6:11, 2K in 6:14. The matrix is utter shit, well, he and picture appropriate.
Spoiler
Clearly personnel is severely lacking, once in two or three. With your monitor you over this shit can not keep up, productivity will still be higher, because producing nothing. )))

A
ApocalypseLV 10.11.19

Looked to 9700к. I have a online store it is cheaper 8700к 44 euros (only 9700к is at the moment € 428.62). Judging by the tests on the Internet, 8700к he is ahead in some tests. Worth it to take?

K
KillKammbest 10.11.19

ApocalypseLV
Of course, I have included Iduna since the spring ,when 8700К was much cheaper to take. PERC is great, but hot so cooling is necessary to take good.

Yoba1212
OMG do another Loki ))) again saw the numbers and turned their imagination ha ha ha ha ha. Really if you do not understand better not start writing nonsense about nonsense
Yoba1212 wrote:
You have the handles 16 percent of that for 2K is fine, but GPU 14, which is not normal in 2.5 times. So there are problems. Video card depends on the processor, more precisely in its low throughput.
I just do not understand your fantasies about 2.5 times. that 2.5 times??? what is the comparison, where at least some logical conclusion? While all this nonsense of course makes no sense to disassemble because 14 and 16 MS (write verbatim milliseconds) rather than fps, maybe I'll take you to America but in one second is 1000 MS, and I think based on these data (there's even a first-grader would understand) can you understand how much fps can afford to issue the card and how much CPU. And there is just LESS than these are your 16 and 14 the BETTER.

i
iMelnikoff92 10.11.19

ApocalypseLV
Great stone, 8 full cores. The difference with your 4770 will be huge, especially on minimum fps. I had a chance to compare live your 4790к and 8700к with the same gtx1080ti and honestly, I was shocked at what a huge difference in some games. Well, the 9700 is just allotopic. Next 5 years, only the card upgrade and be happy.

Y
Yoba1212 10.11.19

KillKammbest wrote:
no need to disassemble since 14 and 16 MS (write verbatim milliseconds), and not fps,
You even clearly draw a graph of processing frames, but mastikov of chirov are not confused. )))
Spoiler
You better tell sho you with a monitor that did. Benq is not so shit.

ApocalypseLV wrote:
just 9700к is at the moment € 428.62
That's exactly what just. They are only 20-30 thousand roubles. For comparison 7600К still stands 20-22тыс rubles, 7700К 28-30 thousand rubles.
Scheu does not bother anyone why LGA 1151-v2 so cheap? ))
Percents i7-6900K on LGA 2011-3, and that is 63тыс rubles. At twice the price. )
Topic write.. hmm.

K
KillKammbest 10.11.19

Yoba1212
Yoba1212 wrote:
You even clearly draw a graph of processing frames, but mastikov of chirov are not confused. )))
You that even after your nonsense was dismantled on the shelves continue to bear ohineyu on, WHY??? In the screenshot you gave me fps is ONLY shown IN the TOP graph. Yeah I didn't think that people are so stupid that even after chewing information continue to blunt )))
Yoba1212 wrote:
You better tell sho you with a monitor that did. Benq is not so shit.
Here I was just wondering how you determined the video quality of the monitor??? just eerily as interesting )))
That's exactly what just. They are only 20-30 thousand roubles. For comparison 7600К still stands 20-22тыс rubles, 7700К 28-30 thousand rubles.
It remains at the old prices (in all normal stores are already sold out) and no one in their right mind they already will not buy since the same 9600К is the same 21K and he is of course much faster. Yes, and you yourself stick with it when buying 7600К when at the same time, 8400 worth while 7600К and was much more productive, especially considering that you took 7600К on the mother not on the Z chipset ie stupidly without overclocking. And really take 7700К now for 29K this is just the height of stupidity when for the same price I got 9700К )))

i
iMelnikoff92 10.11.19

Yoba1212
So 6900 toy serious and just 2011-3 niche platform for those who need a high, we're talking about here is available to say mass so the platform and within 1151 9700к allotopic)