3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
killer3210 19.11.21 01:04 pm

18 FPS on r9 390x !!! Really ??? (Fallout 4)

I decided to mean to buy Fallout 4, the system is almost top-end, it seems that all the demanding ones fly today, but here it is 15 fps! How to be and what to do?
P.S. I updated the firewood, reinstalled the game.

Spoiler

59 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fat Vladimir 19.11.21

AMD is a great firm and games run awesome on it.

k
killer3210 19.11.21

Poehavshii Vovan
so problem only with Fallout 4

.The president. 19.11.21

Poehavshii Vovan
(no)

F
Fat Vladimir 19.11.21

killer3210
Okay, let's get rid of all the jokes and get serious.

Fallout is so poorly optimized that the power of the campus is not fully utilized.

Z
ZlobnyDed 19.11.21

This is not a bug, this is a feature. In the next topic they say so

But if it's really serious, then I agree with the comment above

D
Dos9ra 19.11.21

Well, then the easiest thing is to wait for the patch from the developers (by the way, it seems like next week). I have a gtx 770 oc for 2 gigs. There are also incomprehensible drawdowns of FPS, but from 60-55 to 40. Did you
try to run it without overclocking?

F
Fat Vladimir 19.11.21

killer3210
There may also be a slow RAM or HDD to make sags in the game.

B
Bard Buttercup 19.11.21

killer3210
it is known that follych is not on friendly terms with radeons, recently more and more games are in conflict with red cards, sad, of course, all this

M
Mercurionio 19.11.21

Bard Buttercup
It is known that this is a pistol. At 7870, 50+ frames are quite bearable. Drops to 35 in urban areas during active combat. The settings are high.
killer3210
This is the engine's jokes. There are also drawdowns on the green ones, so forget it. At most, I can advise you to look in the task manager, what is wrong. It's just that on Win10 now the problem started with a memory leak.

B
Bard Buttercup 19.11.21

Mercurionio
yes, but if you specifically take fall4, then there are many more problems with AMD cards than with green ones, this is an actual fact. This does not mean that the red cards are bad, this does not mean that there are NO problems with Nvidia cards in this game, this does not mean that everyone has problems with Radeons in Fall, this only means that Fallout4 was optimized specifically for AMD cards

M
Mercurionio 19.11.21

Bard Buttercup
I xs, where do you have problems with AMD cards. I play quite adequately on the already old HD 7870. Its equal (a little stronger) 660ti. If this card has 30% more fps, then yes, the amd is in flight. If not, then wet thoughts are in the forest.

R
RicoChico 19.11.21

Also FPS is not stable, it jumps between 20-60. It is very uncomfortable to play.

b
burbenok 19.11.21

All people who have income buy intel and nvidia. Why take a top-end card from Amd when in fact it will be worse than the average card from Nvidia. It has been and will be, and more optimization will be done for Nvidia. Better to give the same amount not for the top Nvidia, but you can be sure that everything will be great. My 660 is enough for this game at max. and I'm not worried. Yes, it is outdated a long time ago, but the fact is that I play very comfortably.

k
killer3210 19.11.21

burbenok
drawdowns fps only in fallout 4.

k
killer3210 19.11.21

Mercurionio
drawdowns are almost everywhere in the city, I just don’t understand what the problem is, some of them are fine at 390x, but I have 15 fps.

B
BorodaOLD 19.11.21

killer3210
As far as I remember, it was the same in Oblivion. and in skyrim. IMHO the problem is in the engine itself. I don’t remember the default frequency of your video card and I’m too lazy to google, but if there is overclocking, it’s better to take it off and try again. the processor also concerns.

k
killer3210 19.11.21

BorodaOLD Look
at the frequency screen) there is a default.
I did not overclock the card, the percentage is also the default frequency.

B
BorodaOLD 19.11.21

Then wait for patches from Bethesda. Pichal, I understand, I sympathize. )

R
Rockfor1 19.11.21

I play at 580 from ZOTAC at ultra-fps xs how many fraps are not worth but play comfortably nothing lags the only thing I turned off motion blur and vert. sync.

k
kl746 19.11.21

killer3210 Install
the latest beta drivers. I have 50 high, config in profile