3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
killer3210 19.11.21 01:04 pm

18 FPS on r9 390x !!! Really ??? (Fallout 4)

I decided to mean to buy Fallout 4, the system is almost top-end, it seems that all the demanding ones fly today, but here it is 15 fps! How to be and what to do?
P.S. I updated the firewood, reinstalled the game.

Spoiler

59 Comments
Sort by:
b
bloomm 19.11.21

killer3210
The load on the Gpu is not higher than 30% and the Gpu frequency does not rise above 800Mhz ... Try to roll back 2 versions in the wood ... Your card does not work at all from here and a small number of frames on GTX also has such a problem in some games. In the witcher, you have 99% of the load.

k
killer3210 19.11.21

kl746
no, it hasn't grown, it's still loo ...

k
killer3210 19.11.21

bloomm
Yes, I myself do not understand, in any other game the map is 100% loaded, but here it is 30%.
I rolled back the firewood and renewed and demolished it and put it back on. It was interesting to know who on 390x is the same

k
killer3210 19.11.21

Mercurionio
Winda seven, I don't even want to put 10-ku yet)

k
killer3210 19.11.21

nikita2112
You inattentively read, I bought the game.

M
Mercurionio 19.11.21

forkiller
And who scores on amd? Alcove? So she initially had this kind of dviglo, the green ones showed themselves a little better. The fact that this person has problems does not mean that everyone has them. Therefore, he asks what is wrong.
And where else are there wild FPS drawdowns? In all games, there are those who have some kind of problem. The forums are also littered with yells about how their GTX 980 can't handle it. Someone just doesn't see it.
And yes, most of the messages on the fall forum about amd are that 2012 laptop cardholders have problems. Indicator, yeah ....
http://www.playground.ru/blogs/star_wars_battlefront_3/digital_foundry_gtx_970_protiv_r9_390_v_star_wars_battlefront-170755/
Here's to you, on the path. The situation at the moment on the market is stalemate. It's just that the greens are marketing and brainwashing. It's a pity the red ones do not do this, as a result, only testers are engaged in advertising =

M
Mercurionio 19.11.21

killer3210
Mmmm, I don't know. Try, for fun, download a pirate. And see what and how. Maybe during the installation some kind of trouble came out, the textures were badly unpacked.
And this, look for configs of people on the nexus. It is possible that the game simply does not want to use your power to the maximum due to stupid restrictions in the ini files. There, for many, the game at close range does not use all the processor cores, for example. You need to change ini for everything to work.

k
killer3210 19.11.21

Mercurionio
Installed the scarim, in general, things are the same, only there the fps is about 50. At the same time, the video card is loaded by 30%, and the core frequency is on average 700. At the same time, it is the same in the license and in the pirate.
In other games, e.g. GTA5 average fps at maximum graphics settings 40fps, while the card is naturally loaded at 100%.

M
Mercurionio 19.11.21

killer3210 Xs
. Somewhere there is a jamb in the settings, you can see that something is holding the card back. Dig into the ini files. You can find it.

k
killer3210 19.11.21

Mercurionio
I 'll try to look at it, of course. maybe it's in the settings.

d
ddkashka 19.11.21

Dos9ra read
about the next week on November 10th.

f
forkiller 19.11.21

Mercurionio
Ahahhaa, You tell me this SW: Are you thrusting a dirty Batelfront? Seriously? Batelfront that only the lazy do not spread rot? other games can not be remembered in which AMD cards are in priority? Just denying the obvious. But why is it that the developers, whose dviglo game "shows itself better on the nvidia cards", is getting more and more every year, don't you find it? or is it also brainwashing?

L
Lisstoman 19.11.21

Mercurionio
Where 980 does not pull, it is better not to start on red at all)) On furyX you can, because it is equal to 980)

L
Lisstoman 19.11.21

killer3210
Why is the average FPS so low in GTA? Obviously, something is preventing your card from working properly. And what kind of a procyclist?

M
MunchkiN 616 19.11.21

judging by the graphics, the card is resting, the processor is to blame

k
killer3210 19.11.21

Lisstoman
for gta5 at maximum speed is not low)
Although it all depends on the terrain - at intersections with a bunch of cars 40, in the village all 70.

k
killer3210 19.11.21

MunchkiN 616
it's not a processor

L
Lisstoman 19.11.21

killer3210
Low and the point is in the processor, because 40 frames in GTA 5 is not enough. The processor does not export. So what kind of proc?

B
Bubnov1989 19.11.21

killer3210
I have a R9 390 card, the same problem with GTA 5 on the old 7950, it burned at the maximum without drawdowns, bought 390, 40 + fps. and there is also a counter so that the vidyuha works on PCI 2.0 (at least for me) mother supports PCI 3.0 I need a new percentage, I have old stuff. Maybe you still have a problem with this. so far I am very sorry that I bought the 390, although I never changed it in red, I hope the problems will disappear soon. I thought I only had a problem with her. How many firewood did not come out, how much I did not try to change the settings in the radeon, nothing helps.