3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
killer3210 19.11.21 01:04 pm

18 FPS on r9 390x !!! Really ??? (Fallout 4)

I decided to mean to buy Fallout 4, the system is almost top-end, it seems that all the demanding ones fly today, but here it is 15 fps! How to be and what to do?
P.S. I updated the firewood, reinstalled the game.

Spoiler

59 Comments
Sort by:
S
SeregaMazahaka 19.11.21

killer3210A what processor do you have? Cor2duo?

G
Givemethedust 19.11.21

killer3210
Why are you measuring fraposm FPS, if it can be done in an afterburner? Plus, withdraw the load on the card and the processor during drawdowns, memory use.

k
killer3210 19.11.21

SeregaMazahaka
i7 4770K

k
killer3210 19.11.21

kl746
has already delivered.

k
killer3210 19.11.21

Givemethedust
Question off topic.

L
Lisstoman 19.11.21

Poehavshii Vovan
Well, I don’t know, I play with 60 fps on ultras and the video is loaded by only 40-55%. Only amd has problems. And it's just that the potential of amd has not yet been revealed! The red promises a supermegadriver potential unlocking 3000. That's when the AMS players will play)

k
killer3210 19.11.21

Lisstoman
Once again, the problem is only in 1 game, Fallout 4. The rest just fly, for this I attached 2 screens.

k
kl746 19.11.21

killer3210
So with the beta drivers, your FPS hasn't grown?

R
RAZIEL_ 19.11.21

They buy all kinds of rubbish ...

I
Iikeaboss 19.11.21

killer3210
everything is simple, the engine of 2005 cannot keep up with your video card, that's why it slows down.
Lisstoman
That's when the musicians will play)

That is, NEVER.

H
HorvaT_G 19.11.21

My God, the man asked for help, and then the nvidiaboys immediately flew in and began to measure themselves with pipers))))

n
nikita2112 19.11.21

Maybe the virus with the repack downloaded?
By the way, on Nvidia, after updating the firewood, the FPS doubled.

A
Azaznzel 19.11.21

HorvaT_G
Well, what, schoolchildren have a weekend tomorrow) What else are they measuring?)

V
Vеntris 19.11.21

it's gotti, 10 out of 10. 5 years of development, crazy budget. And they didn't do ANYTHING. The graphon is poor, the optimization is poor, the plot is poor ... Only the music and a little atmosphere are not poor. On my system, everything is fine, but for such a flawed graphon, my system is like a Pentagon computer.

M
Mercurionio 19.11.21

killer3210
Which Windows? On 10, there were problems with memory leaks. After the manipulations, I removed the wild drawdowns. Yes, during the battle, for example, near the trinity tower, 30+ starts, but still for the hd 7870 it is quite worthy (1080p)

D
Dimkinpark 19.11.21

Try disabling or minimizing Nvidia technology. Sunbeams and Volumetric Light.

f
forkiller 19.11.21

Lisstoman
Every year, AMD cards are getting deeper and deeper. Now, wherever you look, almost all large projects are sharpened under Nvidia. Even 3-4 years ago, the situation was much better for the Reds. Soon amd vidyuhi for desktop PCs as a segment will die out completely, as well as prots, and I think there are several years left before that

M
Mercurionio 19.11.21

forkiller
Chevy? Does the fact that AMD analogs sometimes even better chew green technologies don't bother you?

f
forkiller 19.11.21

Mercurionio
In one case out of 10, they are better at chewing green technology. Go to the forums and scroll through the topics, how many problems amd donors have while the owners of Nvidia play normally and comfortably. and it’s not only about a fallout, it’s about many games. I'm not talking about the eternal problem of amd drivers. All this together and drowns the Radeon cards, it has already come to the point that the developed ones are increasingly hammering into amd when developing games

D
DD Cooper 19.11.21

Poehavshii Vovan
AMD is an excellent firm and the games run awesome on it.

what sarcasm! But have you heard about soap textures on your fermi?

Spoiler