3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vampiro32 19.11.21 09:21 pm

Who played, write here (Legends of Dawn)

I propose to discuss this game here
55 Comments
Sort by:
a
aist16 19.11.21

Ghost10
In the course of the game, you come across many different keys, have you already had to use them somewhere? Where?
And they say that there are torches, did you meet them? Where? Thanks!

a
aist16 19.11.21

I found the "Eerie Bone", there are three left ...

a
aist16 19.11.21

I found the “tearing the sky”, there are two more left….
Finally I figured out how to remove the panel with unnecessary information, at the bottom left, - just a tilde (~). A quick change of weapons with the keys 1, 2, 3, ..., by dragging the selected weapon on them with the mouse. I don't know about the torch yet.
We met two inconsistencies:
1. When you approach Saddik's aisle (it is indicated correctly on the map), you click on the "bedside table" of information at the entrance, and a panel with information about the "Martuk Bridge" opens !?
2. Quest: "Donate 7 pieces of rakhin's jaws to the temple of Perun in Kuruvia, west of the village of Burdur." On the world map, in the west in the Ardan mountains, a statue of Perun is indicated, in fact, there is a statue of Veles !? The temple and statue of Perun, in fact, are not in the west, but in the east of the village of Burdur. To the west of the village of Burdur, there is a temple and a statue of Svarog. With difficulty I got the right jaws, tried to donate in all three places, the result is the same everywhere - no result !? Maybe you really need "pieces of jaws", but how to break them? (:-)

y
you.cant.seeme 19.11.21

In the course of the game, you come across many different keys, have you already had to use them somewhere?
You use the keys to open locked doors in all sorts of dungeons, castles and caves. They are rarely required, so I do not recommend carrying them with you, as a rule, the required keys are in the same lock where they are needed.

I have not yet figured out the runes of the weapon, I have found a lot, but there is no sense yet.
These runes are for special locks, there are few of them in the game, so carry no more than 2 types of all "weapon" runes with you

a
aist16 19.11.21

you.cant.seeme
Yes, I was a little too clever with the keys. There is not enough space in the inventory, you need to carry runes to open the chests, and there are a lot of keys. I see that the price has been determined for them, it seems that they are not required to be applied, and I liquidated them. And when it was needed, I had to roam around the locations again and look for the necessary keys.
Now I have 1-2 pieces in a set. different. But, since I have a bug in the game with the tower in the Arenboa castle, I postponed this game indefinitely. It remains to find the "Breath of Svarog" and "Golden Sword".

a
aist16 19.11.21

Please tell me who knows what happened to Search on the Playground?
It is impossible to enter the forum for the game, Mail.ru Search starts immediately, and it has its own interests ....

G
Ghost10 19.11.21

same stuff!

a
aist16 19.11.21

Mail.ru is now an intermediary between us and Playground, and you have to log in again and again on almost every new page.

g
gnom19 19.11.21

aist16 You are
doing it wrong. The last bridge in the north (there will be Lake Farau on the right, there are still a couple of elementals wandering around), you cross and run forward, constantly clinging to the starboard side. There is a statue without a head and with a broken zipper in its hands. Immediately automatically seven jaws when poking with the mouse and removes.
With the search, everything is fine. I never had any problems.

g
gnom19 19.11.21

In the castle of Arenboa you really go through the doors, but it seems like if there is a basement, it looks like a quest that, in theory, should be given by a bidolag who is standing in the forest to the left of the entrance to the castle and complaining about some guy who should be in the castle.

a
aist16 19.11.21

gnom19
Thanks, I will try with "jaws" one more time, on your advice.
True, I have already donated them to other statues, but, no problem, I will collect more.
I'll try to talk to that poor fellow, he's still standing there. There, it seems, there is also a woman standing not far from him, who, at the first meeting, directed me to the castle. I was confused by the fact that when in XP I clicked on the door for the first time, it seemed to run the script for opening the door, and then crash onto the table. After loading, the door is highlighted, but already in XP there is no repeated reaction, but in Win7 I go in and out through the closed door.
With the Search came, when the Mail.ru Search page opens, I click on the desired game in it, and a page in the Playground opens. Mail has become a go-between for the Playground.

g
gnom19 19.11.21

aist16
There seems to be one artifact in that castle, at the top.
After he was taken away, you can no longer get through the magic door, rests against the door and that's it.
Of dialogue with bidolagoy in the woods and realized that I have to the man from the castle questions., I think, and I too want to bang, and no quest, or anything ..
And you took the quest about the stone, which is activated after dark? Like highlighted , but you press and nothing! (the quest giver still needs to be looked for, they could not have done what would show on the map.)
The cave with the quest about killing the spider queen is also empty, there is no one to wet ... The cobwebs are stupidly highlighted and that's it!

a
aist16 19.11.21

gnom19
Yes, the chest at the top opens, but it's by another door.
And the other one, which is highlighted, does not open, there are no
quests associated with it.
I replayed and reinstalled the game, both on XP
and Win7 - it's useless. So far, stopped trying….
I don’t remember all the details, I played in fits and starts,
but the quest, when I was waiting for nightfall, I remember, went well.
Yes, to find a quest giver in order to turn in a quest is a "problem".
You have to bypass everyone until you come across the right one.
Their names and surnames are not Russian, you will not remember. :-)
But there is no normal indication in the game.
With the spider queen, I also had something wrong, I killed her earlier, before receiving the quest. Then I walked around again, came back, reported, it seemed to be credited, it does not hang in the task menu.

g
gnom19 19.11.21

aist16 The
chest at the top, I meant the one, the gnome. Type ... until you manipulate the levers, you fall out. I died a couple of times before I figured out what to do!
One spider, broad-shouldered, I also crashed, in the village. The questo-giver was standing at the gate.
Duck found the statue then? I started it with a special and walked to it. At the same time, I found a book like right here (below). It also looks like from a quest .. "at the same time you need to find a book in Kuruvia." Ardan "however!

a
aist16 19.11.21

gnom19
And, the chest is upstairs, yes, there you can die from poison, if you do not first move the levers in all the towers. I also died there once. Similar chests, with a trick, are in another castle, and in the dungeons…. I haven't looked for a statue (for the jaws) yet, there you can also get other quests if you run around the locations and chat with the Persians. But, if I can't get into this tower and the dungeon, I won't be able to find the remaining two parts of the artifact and complete the game. So, for now, I'm doing other games.

g
gnom19 19.11.21

And where is this idiot to look for in the northwest, where he is stuck? Shouldn't he hand over the last artifact! Like say .._ I went to investigate and ran into a contraption that I’ll give you (thank you, like, for your time). And how to get up to the temple of Zvarron in Suramar? It seems to have walked around everything both from the back and from the front .... there is no passage to the mountain or something ..

g
gnom19 19.11.21

How to get to the island?

b
besstidnik2 19.11.21

hi, tell me the exact place of the headless statue or take a picture and post it here

g
gnom19 19.11.21

b
besstidnik2 19.11.21

gnom19
thanks buddy for the hint .. but I still have three problems the first problem is where to find the second cup where to find the missing merchant in the recea and the third force majeure where is the spider from the pisser