3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vampiro32 19.11.21 09:21 pm

Who played, write here (Legends of Dawn)

I propose to discuss this game here
55 Comments
Sort by:
g
gnom19 19.11.21

besstidnik2
And figs knows where he disappeared ... I ran around today again. Only I found "Pebbles" in the cave where Il Mor should have given an assignment ... does not give, stands and feeds with greetings! And what for a cup? The spider is dumb in the cave .. it seems like no one else's ...
In theory. They would invite a good programmer who will remake the normal view, which I think can be done.

b
besstidnik2 19.11.21

gnom19
about the gnome from the cistern that you found the quest to take at the head of the cardin only then the gnome with the greetings to speak

b
besstidnik2 19.11.21

gnom19
you have found a fragment of a sword, I have never seen it in my eyes ... you’re the move from where I’m watching you only go to the site in the evenings

b
besstidnik2 19.11.21

gnom19
in corden in the temple local priest give a task to someone to steal a thicket

g
gnom19 19.11.21

Let's see in Cardin.

g
gnom19 19.11.21

At night I go in when no one is there and everyone is already asleep.

b
besstidnik2 19.11.21

gnom19
hello .. do you have steam .. if there is, then come in there, I'm stuck there for a long time ..

B
Bastarder 19.11.21

The game sucks, I'm surprised by those who have the patience and time to play it. I've been playing RPGs myself since 2005 and I don't remember such an ugly gameplay game.

c
cat7777 19.11.21

The game according to the plot may not be bad, but for 2013 to make such a brake, it seems that this homework for the informatics lesson was given, some spiders were drawn, others were little men, why spend money, I didn't buy a license well, money wasted

k
kadyri 19.11.21

gnom19
Hello, I want to chat about the passage

k
kadyri 19.11.21

Have you completed the last warrior of the clan quest and family correspondence?
And there will be a spider, I went to the quest, the glitch, I’ll help the loading, I saved the night of the game and loaded

g
gurik123 19.11.21

Tell me what the damn gnome needs to collect, otherwise he said what herbs and booze to bring, but the task was not updated in the journal, so now if I don't come to him he whines, they say, "Oh, how painful ... Hurry ..." , even though I already have half a backpack of different herbs. And does anyone have a map with the locations of the parts of the dawn? And then there are only 2 pieces left to collect, and I have already swung around the entire map to drive and look for them!

S
Svar13 19.11.21

With a spider, the quest went off automatically, he was not in the cave, but he gave up fine !! The quest for the missing person, I got tired of looking around the city, I found coordinates in the suromar if anyone needed 302.462. the bridge and then for a while, though it was drawn, it is needed and did not understand anything there wasn’t

a
aist16 19.11.21

Continuation with an almost three-year break, - I start playing "Legends Of Dawn Reborn" (2015)
But, if there are the same drawbacks as in the previous game, then I'll give it up ....

a
aist16 19.11.21

Played - opened the "musical chest", found one part of the Dawn, completed about 5 side quests and one combat mission with the White Spider .... And that's all, after the report, the game hangs tightly, tried it several times. (Win 8.1x64) The drawbacks in the game are the same, I wonder how I could play it for so long in 2013 - I reached level 95 of the Persian. It is annoying to rotate the camera in conversations, it seems that the old version did not have this innovation, frequent misses in battles, etc. In general, I delete it.