3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Guar_D 19.11.21 11:15 pm

Full description of cut and present SA weaponry (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

Why did you run into him? He's engaged in business ... unlike most individuals who unsubscribed here ...
115 Comments
Sort by:
X
XAKEP 8 19.11.21

Well, I hope at least someone helped. because I think about the phone, for example, not everyone has heard

L
LATE 19.11.21

ILdar07
Thanks for the list, but it should be made clearer / more informative if possible. First of all, I asked for a list to know which weapon the current weapon is being replaced with in a given slot / slots in a particular mission. Thus, all weapons must be divided into 4 categories:
1. Weapons that can be collected from killed enemies
2. Weapons that are given "into the hands" of CJ during the mission / weapons that must be picked up in any case to complete the mission (e.g., Vertical Bird mission does not pass without sitting in a boat, in which lies the weapon, and it means, in any case to replace the current weapon; Architectural Espionage mission not pass without picking chamber, etc...)
3. The weapons spawns nearby, but you can complete the mission without him.
4. Weapons that disappear from the slot / slots after a mission (for example, a minigun after an Air Raid, etc.)
Returning to the list, what is the division into columns based on? As far as I understand, for example, the second column: Tagging Up Turf - spraycan (issued "in hand"), Cleaning The Hood - bat (we pick it up from a dead dealer, that is, it is not issued, and it is possible not to pick it up) - why then in one column, etc.

I
ILdar07 19.11.21

The first column is missions. The second is the weapon in the hands of CJ / peds. The third is pickups. If the same weapon is handled and spawned nearby, the columns are merged. I also turned on the spawn after the missions: Tagging Up Turf - a jar, Vertical Bird - a minigun, for example, etc.
Categories will be filled unevenly. The second and fourth, for example, are very rare.

P
ProstoHelena 19.11.21

By the way, I just read about the phone. I liked it :) I also had this: when the phone rang and Karl started talking, I entered the code on the jetpack. He flew with the phone in his hand, and when I landed, he did not remove it until the next call But I didn't think of hitting someone with him)

E
Egor_Pskov 19.11.21

Good topic! A discussion of weapons is also needed.

L
LATE 19.11.21

ILdar07
Categories will be filled unevenly. The second and fourth, for example, are very rare.
I understand, but if you divide all weapons into these 4 categories, then the informative and, most importantly, the practical value of your list will increase significantly. Then, perhaps, it is worth adding the 5th category: spawning after missions: Tagging Up Turf - a jar in CJ's house, Vertical Bird - a minigun in Toreno's dacha, etc. It's just that, according to your classification, it's not quite clear what spawns where / does not spawn, if given, then what and to whom (pedam / CJ-th). For example, take the first column - are all weapons from missions piled up in a pile?

.International. 19.11.21

He tried. Although, of course, the efficiency is low. But I respect.

S
Sidorovich 19.11.21

Here are screenshots of guns cut from gta sa and remaining in the game files:
pix.PlayGround.ru
I restored them, if you install my modification, then CJ will keep it fine, also added gunflash from conventional weapons, download here: http://narod.yandex.ru /disk/19826722001/CutWeapons.7z
Updated version (when installing, rename the icons in the texture)
+ Fixed mp5k icon
+ Renamed icons (in case of installation by adding, using Weapon Limit)
+ Added PSG-1

I
ILdar07 19.11.21

Sidorovich will certainly be very surprised when he finds out that I have already put their screenshots in the topics Secrets and Gags GTA: San Andreas Part 6 (08/09/2008) and GTA SA. Secrets of the alpha / beta version (17.02.2009; the picture is on my website at _ph / 2/2 / 226483797.jpg).
Speech About Bleach, so you really need this list? OK, let's think of something.
Amir Gasan, special thanks for your respect.

S
Sidorovich 19.11.21

ILdar07
I'm not surprised, but I made this weapon completely playable, and even added gunflsh, by the way, take a closer look at the PSG-1 rifle on this screen and the icon of the standard rifle, don't you see the similarity? The standard rifle does not have a pistol grip, but on the rifle icon it is, and despite the poor-quality texture I used (it fits the name, and was used by the developers initially in the M-16), after downloading and examining the model closer, you can see that it is much more detailed regular rifle, the most interesting thing is that the PSG-1 rifle in this version does not have a magazine.

L
LATE 19.11.21

So you really need this list?
Not just me. It will be useful to everyone who plays this game.

I
ILdar07 19.11.21

Even Sidorovich?

L
LATE 19.11.21

I don’t know about Sidorovich, ask him yourself :)

S
Sidorovich 19.11.21

Do, I don't mind, there will be something to read when there is nothing to do, if I can help ...
And on the topic, please note that mp5k, although with a poor-quality texture, is nevertheless much more detailed, many types of weapons from the game, such the same story with the PSG-1, there is even an adjustment on the right on the optics, and nevertheless both types of weapons are not included in the game, what would R * do for more detailed models, but only one miserable texture came up to them, interesting. ..

I
ILdar07 19.11.21

Look at the machines in the hands of the black men from the trailer for the Stowaway mission. The same detailed, but the developers saved on textures, they can be understood.

S
Sidorovich 19.11.21

I watched the video, there was ONLY M16, and I also noticed MP5K on the boxes that CJ and Ryder were tying in the mission where boxes had to be thrown off the train (I don't remember the name). (If anyone does not understand, not the model itself, but the image ...)

G
Grand theft gamer 19.11.21

XAKEP 8

4. Night vision goggles The
description is the same as for the term goggles.

wrong, the night vision goggles have a generation code, you can take them again at least a hundred times from the place where you took them earlier, only the generation code was not prescribed to the terma glasses, you can check it yourself - night vision goggles.

S
Sidorovich 19.11.21

Damn, in my opinion I need to go to the topic, secrets of the alpha, beta version, here it looks like my research on undercut weapons is not interesting ...

H
Hip priest 19.11.21

Crap, nothing unique.

X
XAKEP 8 19.11.21

Sidorovich, I'm interested. is there anything else?