3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Guar_D 19.11.21 11:15 pm

Full description of cut and present SA weaponry (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

Why did you run into him? He's engaged in business ... unlike most individuals who unsubscribed here ...
115 Comments
Sort by:
X
XAKEP 8 19.11.21

Sviborg
come on

I
ILdar07 19.11.21

Hey LATE, I have good news for you here. I have completed this list, you can see it at: 70radil.u © oz.ru / publ / world_of_gta / 7
If you have any questions, ask.

L
LATE 19.11.21

ILdar07
Excellent. It's time to re-run SA.

EDIT
I have long wanted to know: if you stand behind a minigun in a mission UP, UP AND OFF, after landing in a marker on a jetpack, then 2000 rounds can be added to it when you exit. And yet, it seems like, 1 time after exiting the marker, the ammo counter was no longer displayed. But I don’t remember what needs to be done for this and is it really possible?

I
ILdar07 19.11.21

Well, it's just that the minigun does not disappear from the inventory after the mission, so bonus ammunition is given. And the counter stops being displayed when the number of cartridges goes over9999 or how many there are.

L
LATE 19.11.21

when the number of cartridges is over9999
No, that's understandable. I meant that it is in this marker that you get "endless" cartridges for the minigun, regardless of how many cartridges CJ had in the minigun before entering the marker. So: how to do it? It seems to me that there is some kind of algorithm - under certain conditions, after the marker, they give either 2000 additional cartridges for the minigun, or "endless" (I'm not sure about the latter). Or, if you just go into the marker - after the destruction of the helicopters, the minigun is taken away altogether.

I
ILdar07 19.11.21

You see, there is such a trick as in FAMILY RECONCILIATION. Only here the Ak-47 disappears, but there the machine gun does not.

C
Champion 2016 19.11.21

ILdar07
and in Just Business, Uzi also has infinite ammo,

so is it really possible to get infinite ammo?

F
FanTrevorA 19.11.21

Hello. Please update the link to CootWeapons. And another question: this mod replaces or adds weapons without replacing.

S
Sidorovich 19.11.21

FanTrevorA
Unfortunately I lost this mod, it can only be made from scratch, but maybe it remained with HACKER8 or someone else, write to them in the LAN.

F
FanTrevorA 19.11.21

Sidorovich
Does this mod replace weapons?

S
Sidorovich 19.11.21

FanTrevorA
Yes, but if you use a mod to add, you can add. But one way or another, the mod is most likely lost, but if you find it, you can throw it to me in PM.

F
FanTrevorA 19.11.21

And if I don’t find it, can you make this mod (preferably without replacement)?

C
Champion 2016 19.11.21

Sidorovich
Description: A fairly rare weapon, basically useless, does not look very good on a cid.
Getting rid of is problematic, and if you are familiar, it is impossible with Kat and Barbara.
perhaps you need to kill Katie or Barbora and then earn wasted or busted
besides this, brass knuckles will be taken after the Green Saber mission and during the Da Nang Thang mission

Real prototype: Infrared vision goggles
Where to get: In Mad Dog's mansion
Description: May be useful in the night shootout, and even save your life.
it was possible to mention that they have no regeneration

R
ROMMEY 19.11.21

Have you ever been confused by the huge sight of a heavy machine gun (the one on a helicopter, for example) or a grenade launcher? There would be an error, but it is not, that a minigun or a grenade launcher fall into the duct.

B
BenziLLLa 19.11.21

But in fact, this thing is rather inconvenient. In any case, on a combat plane and a helicopter, because even using the first person view, you need to aim intuitively.