3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
meagarry 11.11.19 03:10 am

Impressions of the game (Titanfall 2)

The game has two days left. Really nobody bought? I think to take, but I would like to read reviews.
80 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vindicta 11.11.19

The single player campaign is very cool, though a bit short. A lot of new ideas that I haven't seen before in other games. The multiplayer is very dynamic and well balanced. Content 2 times more than in the first part. For me personally the game does not disappoint at all in anything, I advise you to take.

a
avenger93 11.11.19

I also went!very cool game

B
BaHdal1987 11.11.19

but if no money,then take activation,even though the plot check out

N
Nigrila 11.11.19

Loner is one of the best in recent times. What one level in the complex with the ark is.
The multiplayer is also good, is played cheerfully. For me it is even better that the speakers became a little less.

A
Aleks Sazonov 11.11.19

Yes,I agree..the game rules,and single and multi .Very dynamic

D
DAZZDRANAGON 11.11.19

The solo rules ! A cartoon on the fan ... same thing there is always, as in the first part. Bored, get bored

A
Anton Revyakin 11.11.19

Yes, did you clear the campaign, VERY COOL especially the long shooting so does not cling!The cut scenes have more characters to reveal the masterpiece would have been!

A
Anton Revyakin 11.11.19

Now a little close but it is definitely a very suitable toy!

t
trustedSunbro 11.11.19

Best singleplayer shooter of the year, best multiplayer shooter of the year. All.
For the task with the concept of fighting in the past and present at the same time 10 out of 10.

V
Vladislav128 11.11.19

The single is excellent, though a bit short. Multiplayer for lovers of very dynamic shooter. I first was happy, the second one brought to mind. Great the game is.

R
Ringo2033 11.11.19

Passed the single player campaign and have not regretted the money spent. I advise everyone to play it, Respawn well done, made a sharp shooter with a great single. My assessment of the game 9 points out of 10.

x
xKoreBoy 11.11.19

Cool single, but multiplayer is a bit boring in the sense that monotonous. And so I advise you to take!

M
MikuHadsune 11.11.19

If anyone else thinks to take or not take. The game is good, the optimization of the game is the same normal. Loner liked the multiplayer not much to say because I do not like PTS shooters in multiplayer, but the game bright and cheerful, bored awake!

d
dzick00 11.11.19

bullshit as the first
epic praise from woodpeckers bought this the shydevra

V
Vasiliy Vinokurov 11.11.19

ABSOLUTELY do not understand the rave reviews for this game and I'll explain why.
Single company.
To evaluate I, given that the single-company network shooter expect a little bit! To acquaint you with the game, enemies, and weapons to give to get used to the gameplay. And with such expectations, the single is not just right, and surpassed these expectations twice in two commercials. If the game was released as a single on the passage, then the developers would have increased the passage of time, would reveal the story better, the characters would have added cut scenes and even gameplay a peaceful life with a nonlinear storyline like in Mass Effect and would make a great game! After all, the makings for this, what's more evident that the team that worked on the single standing task and budget in the style of quickly let him run there players, and the team wanted to create a really atmospheric company with an interesting plot.

But the main plus of the single - БТ2774. For those short couple of hours that are spent on the passage of a single, you have time to become attached to his beloved BT (beware of FURTHER SPOILERS), empathize with him when he was shot at point blank, and then rejoice when he will appear in a new cool box! And then again grieve his death, but only for a second, realizing that BT is not dead, that you just met game and he'll be back in multiplayer, you will mount him and fly on the battlefield!

Now for the multiplayer
And here disappointment.
For BT one play will not. Moreover - you can not play just for the Titan VANGUARD class. That is, to play for all those hated titans, whom you slaughtered in the single - please. And for my Titan vanguard class - izvaltas of obamatized, sir!
Moreover, the multiplayer was removed the same gun with the auto, which was a feature of the first part. Removed many of the perks, removed the cards that were activated in the first part before the battle, removed the ability to customize TITANIUM! That is, either be a preset set of functions, abilities and weapons, or the like!
Card 1st titanilla even though he was unpredictable and non-linear (the enemy can be anywhere), but they had at LEAST SOME sort of regularity and integrity.
Now all the cards this kind of DM arena.
Returned the money after a single pass and 5 games of MP.

Z
Zahar Sibilev 11.11.19

Vasily Vinokurov
Smart gun actually is in the form of strengthening and it is cooler, and Titan vanguard class kind of want to add later, before the new years should get a map of City of angels from the first part, good cheerful card, the cards from part 1, which you choose before battle had been a slag, just an unnecessary thing, here gain great help in the battle to take tighter jammers or battery for Titan

I
Ilya Nosov 11.11.19

Game drive very after in her eyes rebit,just kidding))but I think all that is in the second Titan too much else to do in the first Titan

V
VOVAN PLAY4FUN 11.11.19

To buy definitely! Driving cartoon draws from each fight stronger! Not had this much buzz since modern varfare)

4example 11.11.19

a little sign like that, that there is, in comparison with the first part, as they have both parts. We will focus on the multiplayer, and took for him only

infantry: liked the customization of appearance, 7 classes with his tactical ability, has increased its Arsenal of weapons. In comparison with the first part very much pleased by these innovations.
titans: mixed feelings, on one side of the disorder, with another interesting idea. The titans became more, it seems to be good. But now each has its own tactical feature connected with it by a set of active abilities and weapons that cannot be changed, you can only change perks(passive bonuses), making in different situation every Titan useful and not very useful. On the one hand it's interesting, but I did not like. I wish the titans were given the possibility of a small selection of weapons and active abilities tied to the class(like light, medium, heavy) and it would be all nuts, say to the Titan, Ronin can be run not only with a shotgun, but the submachine gun in order to use it not only in close range. And the diversity would be even greater. This is the first part I liked more, though in the first part, consider all the titans differed only in the number of lives and jerks, very controversial thing happened, the taste, I guess.
But prettier, not a photorealistic image, but very modern, optimize delivered. I do not know how weak cars, but the 780 ti is played cheerfully.
The sound is not distasteful, but wow-effect does not produce, probably because I treat him with indifference.

If you consider that DLS will be free, the price of 2000 rubles, I think for this game is adequate. Overall satisfied with the game, it's just a little different. If not played in the first titantalk, and probably questions about the titans would not arise.

p
plutikov55 11.11.19

For Suzette take it do not recommend, and for network there is nothing to do, modes as in the first part just dynamic everything looks, but it won't make 400 hours for 12 hours bored)