3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
meagarry 11.11.19 03:10 am

Impressions of the game (Titanfall 2)

The game has two days left. Really nobody bought? I think to take, but I would like to read reviews.
80 Comments
Sort by:
t
the endless misanthropy o 11.11.19

The graphics in Crysis 2, but the game is interesting

M
Max_Sunmoon 11.11.19

Sucked, I liked it

D
Delphis 11.11.19

the game is about gays. Everyone who liked the game about gays

t
the endless misanthropy o 11.11.19

although there is no game xbox 360
Spoiler

M
MrWorld 11.11.19

Really liked the game, the campaign mode is interesting. About the multiplayer a little ambiguous, is not so much the content of the cards themselves are not very different from each other, plus servers in Russia, I realized no, in some modes, players are extremely hard to find. The rest of the game is excellent.

m
morpholog 11.11.19

Had an order in for 2K, and game already be over 1K to buy. It's 3 weeks after release.
So satisfied with the game, and the cartoon, and single. But...
I remember the first one finished after a year and a half after the release - added competitive mode and boost card, and then brought free maps of DLTS.

We feel that support here will be the same - long wait zapilivanija. And in multiplayer there is still no player stats. How so?

And then you compare TF2 with OverWatch and 2 of the Persians for six months was added, and the card delivered. The skin here is prettier, and in General it is felt that Blizzy will your game better support than Respawn.

Sorry, TF2 is gone.

M
MrWorld 11.11.19

morpholog
They are already on 30 November will release the new map, stats and other content

T
Taren69 11.11.19

Was the campaign played 3 hours in the cartoon. The game is good, but not anymore. The campaign is interesting, but very short 3-4 hours, but again no wow effect. Cartoon, at my discretion, become boring and not as dynamic compared to the first part, whether the maps are large for the amount of players, kind of quiet like that on them, or after battles its scale in the cartoon. You can probably take, the more add-ons all free will, but not necessarily at a discount, 2K for her is still too much.

P
Phantom159 11.11.19

Good optimization, I liked it much more than Call of Duty: aerial Warfare
the first level is not very good, but then all the cool, long time shooters so no joy,
level plant is simply stunning everything around you is moving, the game reminded HL2 and Portal
those who want to buy now use promo code TITAN20 for discounts

K
KazymirZyba 11.11.19

Played the trial version. I had exactly two matches. The same Titanall that in 2014. The matches were held on the same maps as in the first part. Optimized better. Buying the second time the same game in a couple of days playing with the idiocy. Developers are lazy pigs. Shame Respawn. Never thought I'd say this, but the first was more successful.
Maybe in the campaign, there is something incredible of course, though I doubt that.

L
Listoman 11.11.19

KazymirZyba
In two matches you can only understand as normal for the map to run. Or you just bend over?

K
KazymirZyba 11.11.19

Listoman
No do not bend over so - sketchy. In the first, 40 hours played at the time just to adjust to the same game was not difficult. And the experience like, cartoon a =).
The other feelings described above.

M
Mamosha 11.11.19

God what they want, what online in this crap? Can't understand if in 2016 no volumetric texture normal I think it's a shame in terms of graphics. Well, okay, figs with the graphics is not in it now and then. I tried a shorter gameplay in multiplayer, and Oh, my God, what a nightmare? Why such great cards for such a dynamic game? The thought developed by doing this? Dynamics through the roof, but no you drive does not. You stupidly run around the walls been you don't get, you give head or simply hand out to everyone (like in the past good player in quake 3) and that distributing themselves, and not understand because the difference in weapons equipment there that you don't need. These titans of the pieces is not clear of junk so primitive realized that I want to puke, they can hide anywhere on the map, position the hook where you need it and give them properly. In General, do not know that there is a single, maybe he's really cool, as in the Duma, but in General, I believe that games should be of good level in multiplayer as in single to be nominated for game of the year, and not as doom with Titan fall 2 or drisney cartoon. The cartoon is 3 out of 10.

J
Jihad-Division 11.11.19

Played removed.

1) the Dialogue is unimportant. In fact, from the first part hasn't gone away, so little things podrihtovali. Design maps, weapons, titans - mediocre, take a look at. Visibility is relatively good.
2) Physics and dynamics as in the COD. The same convulsive movement, epilepticheskie - epileptic animation.
3) Vistapanel and content became more.
4) Shooting is not interesting, poorly designed. Enemies die quickly, the player is also, reloading often, so a special suit and no, the process brings no pleasure. Bots as was dull, and left.
5) the Menu is flawed, the settings overlap.
---
Overall, the experience was raw, mediocre product. Compared to battles, star wars and even more doom - big depression.
Game recommend only to fans of, well, or those who generally have nothing to do )))
And, Yes, the first part, IMHO, is still better.
P. S. Code-shaped Assembly line running. Developers good luck!

B
BeTePaH[1945] 11.11.19

The game was a success. And take into account the errors of the first part.
The graphics are not crysis, but such a horrible picture there. Everything looks harmoniously. Those in the game trying to battle from time to time to consider the flowers, playing such games is contraindicated.
The sound is good. Hear footsteps and shooting is easy to identify from a weapon fired and where.
Physics and dynamics are excellent, if prilovchilis, you can fly around the map.
kleymor Metallist wrote:Physics and dynamics as in the COD.
Top person compared with the mechanics of COD. He must be, or have not played COD or have not played Titanfoll.
In Tinana it is much smoother. The same run through the wall very much different. In COD in a couple of steps fall like iron.
The multiplayer is fresh and will not get bored, required response and observation. Kill fast, if the gape or try camping, it is necessary to always be in motion.
And now the cons.
- Online mostly in two modes: Extermination and the hunt for profit.
Card is small and does not clear up
Lots of empty network centers
- Inability to cooperate in the game. No voice chat.
- Well over cheaters. They are very rare and they are very easy to burn. They don't much try to hide that you play with cheat.
For example recently came across chitchat. He didn't hide that playing with cheats. Just stood at the Central building of the City of angels and shot spinning. 5 dead, 2 seconds with one clip of rifle with 18 rounds of ammunition, in different points of the map and at different distances.
didn't even give allies to shoot us...

a
andru38002 11.11.19

In my opinion, the campaign mode was excellent, I never enjoyed 4 hours of play. And online and players online in the Red Book to enter, as an endangered species(I hope it is true)

U
Umbasus 11.11.19

Today, the table broke. In General not a game and shit. Ping 70-80. Servers in Russia, watch out your nerves. Fun to impossible. What won, what lost the prize just exhausted nerves. There is no one interesting mode with an interesting global goal. Titans like papier-mache. No weight, no armour, no damage. Pumping opens nafig unnecessary skins. Single, full cal, turned off after 30 minutes(CODE 45).

v
virusan1804 11.11.19

gorgeous game with gorgeous is ridiculous.to the cartoon a little getting used to and is also quite suitable.

M
MrWorld 11.11.19

Umbasus
In terms of gameplay the game is very cool compared to the boring ballotelli and parodies of Titanal in the form of a hollow stool. While I agree in terms of awards, I have a bunch of game currency and no place to spend, is to get only scenici and other gear., well, the modes as the modes, although here, too, could something new come up. But most importantly, the game is very dynamic, ping too, of course porchit impression, but in General netcod here is not so disgusting as in rainbow six.

M
MikuHadsune 11.11.19

And I will unsubscribe.
I liked the game more than бф1: maybe because I love seting SAI FAI, not the 1st world war and the second world war.
About single, Yes, it is not very long, but the location is done tastefully. Everything is beautiful and unusual. Shoot interesting... although sometimes when well, so a lot of PTS mobs, bored. The Titan is made very interesting, especially the feature with the change of guns: of course applies only to single.
About multiplayer: I liked him, too, the choice of weapons is wide, like the titans. Interesting mechanics (especially interesting mechanics in ronin and scorch). The choice of tactics. abilities too rich: here you and inviter, and climber, and the shaft hack, etc. Pribluda.
What's not to like: for me personally, all this steeplejack running etc. well, I'm just confused by it and often blunt, fall to the enemy under his feet and he turns my neck=) you Know, this is my personal problem, but the opinion is mine. I write my impressions, not an objective review. Still don't very like the randomization of the selection of cards. Take the snipe-you get to the corridors that take PP, you get in the=( In terms of the selection of equipment and tactics is not very good. Know about the ability to change orozko before planting. But could make a selection of cards before the battle.
In General, my personal assessment of the burned titans game 9 out of 10.
Oh yeah, graphically the game is simply gorgeous.