3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zlyka 20.11.21 12:26 am

Best Mod (Diablo 2)

People, please tell me what is the best mod of all existing ones in your opinion, which one can you tell me to play better?
60 Comments
Sort by:
I
IZYAL 20.11.21

I have been playing DIABLO for about 8 years and I think that today the best mod is
"Grapes of Wrath" (in English) is much better than the usual D2 LOD and another drawback of this mod is that it is still goes to version 1.9
And in general, an awesome mod even without 1.10 The trick of the mod
is that you can use the magic and auras of other peppers that are in books for 300,000
or more (depending on your level)
In addition, there are a lot of new monsters, a lot of recipes for the cube, in short, install and play, preferably on no, and you will see everything yourself and here on the forum there have already been a lot about this mod so you can search
By the way I am only 15 years old and I have been playing for 8 years in DIABLO

M
Midnight 20.11.21

But what for in it the caves are mixed?

I
IZYAL 20.11.21

With caves all ok then see feature to find things SETovye nada go for the cows to reach them should be killed, "the servants of Baal," to get to them you have to pass through more kakihto chelov ...
And if once on the Ancient and Diablo cows then there will be a lot of cool things - it’s not great
And to find (2 ACT) the staff of kings don’t have to run went into the first cave, took it and there’s no hemorrhoids This is COOL
And if you don’t want to run, don’t run to Ancient Diablo, you don’t have to go this is not a quest
* Ancient Diablo is a person so cool in 1 AST gives EXPIRIENS well, but cows have better gear, this is in front of Ancient Diablo

I
IZYAL 20.11.21

I played not long ago in Diablo II: LOD Underworld, well, you know, in my opinion it is necessary to play at no point, but it’s too difficult for one to get bogged down.Then I
bought myself the Zy-El mod, played a little and scored it’s very difficult and tedious, but I don’t think it will be too not bad

n
nighthead 20.11.21

Ressurection is the most competent mod I've seen !!!!!
Passed it completely .... finally super !!!!

K
Kronos_X 20.11.21

IMHO the best addon is LoD, the rest is messy

M
MaLIce2k 20.11.21

Tse is not a mod, tse is EDON ..... -)))

K
Kronos_X 20.11.21

I say ... it's just an official addon but not there;)

D
DARKSTAR or PSIH 20.11.21

And also a traveling mod (though little known and difficult to access) Baldurs Gate Mod. He's a way out because of mega monsters (I came to hell with lvl 75), there are cube reagents - "spheres" when you mix resistance with armor, and when with a weapon, then damage. I crafted cathars for myself:
509 damage from poison for 10 seconds;
63-511 harm from milk;
255 damage from fire;
63-255 harm from cold;
put stones and each katar one-handed damage 370-550;
put stones in the armor - protection in the body - 1509, and on the head - 909;
belt - 160 resistance to everything !!!!
OKAK, but you are weak !!! ???

N
Necrolord 20.11.21

Play Chaos Empire for 1.10

M
MaLIce2k 20.11.21

Not - Hellfayar for the First Diabla BOOST EVERYONE! -)))

L
Lord vivek 20.11.21

ept listen to dad - Grapes of Wrath charm / ressurection finally for the hells or for cheaters bl. You are somehow killed with a glance nah on hella.

Z
Zalgy 20.11.21

grapes of wrath for the atz?
passed a couple of times with leaflets (1000 and one recipe for cooking gypsum) nothing complicated for a long time really!
there was a fiuri mod ... I don’t remember in general it’s really good only I didn’t see the servos with it

F
Fireviper 20.11.21

"Grapes of Wrath" and nothing else is better!

i
infernal fan.ru 20.11.21

yes, this is definitely noticed better than bunches there is no fashion

I
IceSpeed 20.11.21

there is .... The Fury Withing: Awakening :))) the
same as the bunches, but modified very well ....... one thing infuriates: instead of the usual HP and MP circles, drawings of two soldiers are made and when the HP leaves, then it does not become transparent, but simply turns white ... in short, you can easily rip

i
infernal fan.ru 20.11.21

is there a link to .The Fury Withing: Awakening?

I
IceSpeed 20.11.21

threw those on soap ...

i
infernal fan.ru 20.11.21

thanks

i
infernal fan.ru 20.11.21

IceSpeed ​​like your joke The Fury of With this is the Grapes of Wrath! Killed to one place of the traffic in order to download the Grapes for the second time, and even English.