3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zlyka 20.11.21 12:26 am

Best Mod (Diablo 2)

People, please tell me what is the best mod of all existing ones in your opinion, which one can you tell me to play better?
60 Comments
Sort by:
A
Artashf 20.11.21

I like Blazing Fire because on all Persians dmg is very heavily pumped with fire and in which the maximum 200 lvl!

D
DevilDancer 20.11.21

to kenni911 if I'm not mistaken then this is the Ancestral Recall mod

M
My name is joj 20.11.21

Zy-El and BFE.

U
UmovistovSport 20.11.21

Fashion crab !!!

R
RolePlayGirl 20.11.21

Does anyone play Diablo 2 now ???

x
xXxBandaxXx 20.11.21

Oops, how can I play Grapes of Wrath on an Internet?) In general, maybe not in battle, no in grapes of anger?)

A
Artmis 20.11.21

Median Xl Omega. For me and a lot of players, the best (or at least one of the best) mod for D2LoD. Saturated gameplay, optimized game balance, many new things, a huge scope of skill builds, a bunch of recipes and many interesting high-level uber levels. More paradise) Omega is the last super addition for Diabla 2 before the release of the Third part :)

A
Artashf 20.11.21

Blazing Fire Ressurection
in 1 there on all Persians hellish fire damage
and 2 because there are 33 new sets of runewords there are many new 21 new monsters and mobs are stronger than 3 times

M
Mighty les 20.11.21

kenni911 04/01/11 11:44 pm
People hachu to find out what kind of version or mod I have fun on d2, but I really liked it and I hach ​​to play with it =)
Karoch I will describe it on a couple of main points:
1. 1 act 1- 1st quest in the den of evil - unique gear + Jordon's ring falls from a unique one at the end of the cave
2. from the Crow dropaetso a haradric cube
3.from the barbarian in the 5th act, like on the 2nd level of complexity mb and on the 3rd =), drop immortal king set
4.from the soul beater (well, or whatever I already forgot there =)), which in the 4th act sits near the anvil where we mythistically break the soul, at the 3rd difficulty level, granphasers fall 5.from the
blacksmith to 1st act full set drop, play forgot how called
People who recognized this version or mod plz write in this thread.
ATP in advance :)

PLEASE PROMOTE THE NAME OF THE FASHION !!!
I'm also looking for something similar, as far as I remember there weren't over the changes, everything visually at least looks the same as without the mod, the only thing, as Kenny describes, is that unics fall more often and sets drop out, I remember barbarians on the nightmare set for a barbarian , from fornication equals sets for an Amazon, from a shrimp of the 2nd city I don't remember a set for a magpie on a nightmare or a helle, in a cave a quest for a complete cleanup a unique ring falls, and so on the game and different bosses sets for different classes, played in this mod many years ago, I really want to find it, a big request for help with finding

DevilDancer
05/02/11 06:34 to kenni911 if I'm not mistaken then this is the Ancestral Recall mod
Not really that, new mobs, the portal looks different, definitely not this mod

M
Mighty les 20.11.21

I remembered, even like in the 1st city where fornication is equal, there are 2 caves in the cemetery, at the last level of the caves there was Natalia from which unique claws for the assassin fell

A
Archon guard 20.11.21

this is a mod version 1.10 - it called itself Underworld - but maybe it was confused a long time ago

B
BLIZZARDNORTH 20.11.21

This is Ancestral Recall - Natalia is no longer anywhere, and soja is in Dan too.
It's just that the versions are different - the latter are different from the earlier ones.

B
BLIZZARDNORTH 20.11.21

And your Zulei is complete nonsense, if you want complexity, play Aftermath or Midland - there are not even cans, and portals.

B
BLIZZARDNORTH 20.11.21

I invite everyone to play Hell Unleashed on its off server.

D
Darkman-BFG 20.11.21

Mod myth by darkman

D
Darkman-BFG 20.11.21

Best mod on d2 Netheworld rises

y
yr4 20.11.21

In my opinion the best mod for d2 den of evil.

U
USSR ALIVE 20.11.21

played zil mod and I think this is the best

P
PauLMaVeRiCK 20.11.21

here I download Median XL (2010) - it seems like it looks like bunches only modified
who played can tell me how it is ??

K
KeeperForce 20.11.21

Battle for Elements. a lot of changes and one of the most, in my opinion, remarkable innovations - quests have been changed. the balance is quite on the level. in addition to all the changes in things and everything else, the drawing of spells has been changed, you can extinguish and light torches, the level map has been redone ....... The only thing that may be unpleasant for someone is the mod in English.