3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Condemned631 20.11.21 12:26 am

Weapons in game [your wishlist] (Half-Life 3)

What new weapons would you like to see in HL3?

I personally would like to see weapons from the first HL.
178 Comments
Sort by:
C
Consul 20.11.21

not ... we do not need accordion vyponov ... you give new ones! Valv did not take any weapons from chl1 for chl2 except for the mount ... so it will be with chl3

C
Condemned631 20.11.21

Valv did not take any weapons from xl1 for xl2 except for the mount,

but what about the magnum, crossbow, shotgun, RPG, etc.
and why are you so sure of this? what are you playing?

p
plоhotnikOFF 20.11.21

I think they will leave some of the old weapons, but they will update, and they will also add a new one. The gravity gun should be left, or replaced with something cooler. It was constantly infuriating that too few cartridges could be carried to the revolver and shotgun. I would like to add a sniper, some other machine gun, a pistol and a shotgun.

x
xDDGx 20.11.21

To the shotgun - quite a reasonable amount. No, well, of course I would like more ^ _ ^ And to the revolver - yes.

N
Nuarlathotep 20.11.21

Let the P90 be added, I'm sticking out of this gun =)

C
Condemned631 20.11.21

even if only m4a1 would not be bad if added.

ОxIGeZ 20.11.21

From the desired - I would like to see a sniper rifle
, but for some
reason I consider it a trick hl that there is no sniper rifle, but there is a crossbow, so I do not want a sniper rifle, I want a crossbow)

C
Condemned631 20.11.21

it would be better if only the aiming mode in all weapons was. as in the medal of honor. but in HL3 it is unlikely to be.

C
Consul 20.11.21

Valv did not take any weapons from xl1 for xl2 except for the mount, but what about the magnum, crossbow, shotgun, RPG, etc.
blio, I already need to shoot, I’m talking about such nonsense, I forgot))))

well, in short, you understand me, hachu new weapons , and also some kind of alien thread ... That's how Shepard famously grabbed bugs from Xena and forced them to vomit some kind of garbage on enemies ... That's cool)))

p
plоhotnikOFF 20.11.21

What is M4 and Kalahi? Developers won't do that, it's not Half-Life style. The Alliance destroyed most of the earthlings' weapons and made their own for the harvesters on the model of the earth. So we can see a new weapon that was originally intended for the forces of the alliance.

x
xDDGx 20.11.21

It is not yet known if the Alliance will be in HL3. This is a big, big question.

a
account delete epta 20.11.21

will be! an alliance cannot be destroyed in just the third episode. in it we are just stealing drawings from the harvesters portal ghana from the ship boreas.
about Kalash, emoks, and other shit - let's stuff all the guns from the KS, and we get Counter-Life, damn it (by the way, there really is such a fashion for the first half, and it just changes all half-guns for Ksov's volynes)
Consul, + 1. especially in oposing I liked the barnacle as a weapon)))
yes, and more. especially big upheavals in chl3 can not be expected, because the welves are afraid to deviate from their simple formula for creating chl.

C
Consul 20.11.21

There will be no ... Freemag will blow up half on Borea, then fall asleep for 20 years, and there the rebels will finish ...

especially big coups in Ch3 can not be expected, because the Velv are afraid to deviate from their simple formula for creating Chl.
Are you talking about the plot? O_o, and the transition from a large enema in the World Cup to alien invaders on earth does not count? There will be something that no one could have predicted at all, this is Valv;)

D
Dirkus 20.11.21

about the Kalash, emok and other shit -. Let's do all the guns of the COP cram and get Counter-Life

skipped cram, just a game to come out ...

And just wanted to be more to the Islands oruzhi9, including (and mostly) non-standard since main small arms xl 2 9vl9ets9 real prototypes of existing barrels.

ОxIGeZ 20.11.21

real prototypes of existing barrels.
it's like a taftology ...
But in general I would like a larger
number of weapons 9 a lot of weapons -> it's more difficult to make everything balanced -> everything is less balanced -> a lot of weapons - it's not good

S
SoNik Gray 20.11.21

I would really like to return the vacuum cleaner from the first part, or give the tau gun in hand. Hmm, why not remake the tau cannon, like a strider's ray gun ?! 0_Oh!

N
NikoB 20.11.21

from the semi-decay period, a lot of weapons were taken, such as motniki, a 9mm pistol, a spetsnaz machine gun, a shotgun, grenades, an RPG, a crossbow, a magnum, a cannon that stands on a buggy (xl2) wall-mounted sticky mines.

probably on the "fight" there will be a signal lamp, a fire extinguisher, an alex pistol, an ordinary revolver not a magnum; fight-little kid)

N
NikoB 20.11.21

Consul, how old are you? Do not embarrass yourself.
from the semi-decay period, a lot of weapons were taken, such as motniki, a 9mm pistol, a spetsnaz machine gun, a shotgun, grenades, an RPG, a crossbow, a magnum, a cannon that stands on a buggy (xl2) wall-mounted sticky mines.

probably on the "fight" there will be a signal lamp, a fire extinguisher, an alex pistol, an ordinary revolver not a magnum; fight-little kid)

x
xDDGx 20.11.21

the cannon that stands on the buggy
I would not be a disgrace myself. This is called a gauss cannon.

p
plоhotnikOFF 20.11.21

I would like to shoot with some alien weapon.