3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Condemned631 20.11.21 12:26 am

Weapons in game [your wishlist] (Half-Life 3)

What new weapons would you like to see in HL3?

I personally would like to see weapons from the first HL.
178 Comments
Sort by:
x
xDDGx 20.11.21

So I wouldn't, in HL3. Well, in my opinion, not in HL2, but in HL3.
Ah, I got it.

And for the critical just scrap,
I mean "critical" - in the sense of especially tense and difficult moments, and not a banal waste of cartridges.

there is not always an asterisk at hand.
Um ... do you think that a saw blade = shuriken? .. ninja! )
Well, what, it seems like a little like an "asterisk", and I'm used to it (from the very beginning I called them that), and in short ...

F
Flyer94 20.11.21

xDDGx don't be smart. this is exactly the RAW version, tk. in the beta test, she did not go out, even in the closed one. information leak. that's what.

x
xDDGx 20.11.21

Flyer94,
Ololo, you can immediately see a noob, it's called Half-Life 2 Beta.

N
New user 20.11.21

Crowbar !!!

F
Flyer94 20.11.21

xDDGx
http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Half_life_2 read which of us is a noob

C
Cvoxalury 20.11.21

Pffffffffffff ~

Comrade, you would at least familiarize yourself with the materiel ... and the Russian wiki is generally a move.

"this is exactly the RAW version, because in the beta test it did not come out, even in the closed"

Beta HL2 is not a beta test for HL2. And in general, it does not apply to tests. And this is not a RAW version of HL2, but in fact a different game. But you cannot comprehend this, so you may not read this post.

"I mean" critical "- in the sense of especially tense and difficult moments"

Well, I mean that the scrap is just the last weapon to save. That is, a shotgun or a revolver may not save in the end, but a crowbar always.

F
Flyer94 20.11.21

Flyer94,
Ololo, you can immediately see a noob, it's called Half-Life 2 Beta.
and if I write "TV" on a wooden box, will it become a TV after that?

Alex about ru Wikipedia you are by no means right ...

C
Cvoxalury 20.11.21

"Alex about ru Wikipedia you are by no means right ..." - well, actually, I am by no means right and everyone knows what nonsense there is about half. English. more decent.

"and if I write" TV "on a wooden box, will it become a TV after that" - an example will not work. Beta - it is recognized by everyone that it is called Half-Life 2 Beta (and is not translated or comprehended in parts) and this is not a beta test and so on. Heresy, but yes, a leak, but it is called Beta. And that's it, even if you break into four parts ...

There is like (I myself did not use) a type of publication of this beta from Fargus, called Leak, but this is not a righteous beta, but a righteous one - on the website indicated by FDG.

A
Archibalt Shpritsendrosel 20.11.21

We need the same set that was in HL1- HL2, BUT
not just all those guns, but take PART of the guns (the best of course) from HL1 and PART from HL2 + add either a portal gun or at least something ORIGINAL, if not new!!!
For example: I would like to see an energy cannon ala plasma launcher - it would look fresh !!!

G
GO-shnik 20.11.21

and if I write "TV" on a wooden box, will it become a TV after that - the TV is broken, so I stupidly eat mushrooms and watch a wooden box.

Flamethrower! And the night there turned into the day where our platoon passed ...

W
Waker 20.11.21

I would like to ATOMIC CHARGE !! ... and all the weapons from beta.

C
Cvoxalury 20.11.21

"I would like to see an energy cannon ala plasma launcher - it would look fresh !!!"

Fuck this shooter pop! uncanonically.

A

"Fuck this shooter pop music" This is just the same - NOT POPE, BUT ONE OF THE MOST CLASSIC WEAPONS IN SHOOTERS !!!
ZY Can't tell classic from pop?

C
Cvoxalury 20.11.21

HL is not such a shooter! it has no place for such. Yes, this is a classic, but the classics can also be non-canonical. HL has its own classics, dooms and quakes have their own, and it is unjust to interfere with them! And within the framework of the CL world, this is the same pop music as the minigun, Kalashnikov, what else was offered here ..

A

"and it is unjust to interfere with them"
I wrote "an energy cannon ala plasma cannon" ALYA (TYPE, FROM THE SAME FURNACE, LIKE IT) is a plasma cannon, not a plasma cannon !!! An energy shot from a machine gun (in HL 2) looks quite appropriate, and an energy shot from a tau cannon looks quite appropriate too !!! So I suggested that it would not be bad to insert at least one "pure" energy cannon !!!
ZY Of course, nothing to interfere and steal someone else's - not necessary in any way, but the energy gun in the HL style WOULD LOOK VERY FRESH !!!
ZYY The last word is still for "valv" !!

C
Cvoxalury 20.11.21

Well, if not too close ala))

hmm, the harvester cannon is in principle ala BFG, well, I did not quite understand correctly and therefore took it with hostility. I just imagined Freeman running around with a plasma launcher from Ku3, well, it's stupid,

"The last word is all the same for" Valv "!!"

nope .. the last word is mine, will I play or not)

"but the energy cannon in HL style WOULD LOOK VERY FRESH !!!"

and what's fresh, from the first part "vacuum cleaner" is not energy ~? not so fresh, button accordion

ps all the same, all these energy weapons and cyborgs and all that - who, in my opinion, is too cool-futuristic for the CL, the CL is quite down-to-earth, there are moderate writers and their technologies, and this measure creates an atmosphere well, but too such a twist of science fiction would not spoil it ...

A

"The last word for me, whether I play or not)"
100 pounds of love you will pass !!! =)

"CL is pretty mundane"
And yet all the same - "from the first part" vacuum cleaner "is not energy ~?" - You see now!!!

G
GordonFreeman29 20.11.21

I would like a normal sniper rifle and a minigun. :) yes ... impulse minigun. It will be fun! XDDD

C
CanCanbI4 20.11.21

I think all this will be in the next mod for hl 3

F
Flyer94 20.11.21

Gravipushka is tired, of course, when it changes color, it becomes the best friend, and if it works in normal mode, then there is no benefit from it in battle ... very slow use - you need to find an object, pick it up, aim and throw it at the enemy - running a fast zombie at you. And there may be several such items. So it's easier to walk with a montirok than with a gravitational machine - you will lose less help. IMHO
well, I don’t know, it’s unlikely that you will score fast zombies in Revenholm with a crowbar) I’m just silent about zombies