3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Condemned631 20.11.21 12:26 am

Weapons in game [your wishlist] (Half-Life 3)

What new weapons would you like to see in HL3?

I personally would like to see weapons from the first HL.
178 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nihiliant 20.11.21

result of thermionic emission in ionized gas
Prove.

H
Half-Tracer 20.11.21

what, what? Finally, the main thing is that the game turns out to be good and dynamic, and I am 100% sure of that.

C
CanCanbI4 20.11.21

Me too.
Valv never lets his fans down.

H
Half-Tracer 20.11.21

By the way, it would not hurt to add something like a "vacuum cleaner" or even a flamethrower to HL3))) fry the Headcrab. In my opinion, they will be in 3 parts too

1372809 20.11.21

I think everything will be the old fashioned way!

C
CanCanbI4 20.11.21

Vryatli. A new plot will be required.
And new spaces with steam.

F
Flyer94 20.11.21

IMHO the most important thing is to keep the famous mount and gravity gun. and your ideas are about Kalash, M4, etc. - nonsense. nothing good will come of it

C
CanCanbI4 20.11.21

A pry bar will be required.
But about
Gravipushka, I doubt it.

R
RouHOu 20.11.21

CanCanbI4
Why are you in doubt?

J
JerelyMarleCrash 20.11.21

MP5, UZI, Bulldog-8 grenade launcher, Kalash, mount which can be thrown at enemies (as in Smod)

C
CanCanbI4 20.11.21

Half of the weapon from xl1 is not present, maybe there will be another gun.
And maybe it will remain.

D
Dekoy137 20.11.21

the best weapons were similar closer to modern times ... and something fictional ... like krayzis

C
CanCanbI4 20.11.21

The time is not modern there.
A futuristic future.

G
GO-shnik 20.11.21

Scrap, nine-millimeter, revolver, automatic, analogue of OSI AR2 PR, sniper rifle, RPG, grenades and some kind of beetle thread. Well, gravity by itself. Plus - a photo of AB to scare away all living NPCs smaller than the minister's size.

C
Cvoxalury 20.11.21

Scrap, nine-millimeter, revolver, automatic, analogue of OSI AR2 PR, sniper rifle, RPG, grenades and some kind of beetle string.

A shotgun? .. Drobash? ..
Here I would not use an RPG in the game. Nafig he? ..
And would add the fuck. Actually, instead of guns in general - after all, she can do almost everything. And it cannot be useless, unlike ... from an RPG of the same, a revolver, a crowbar.

G
GO-shnik 20.11.21

Drobash would be good if he did not have a moronic alternative. Did it like Benelli XM1014 in Contra or custom barrels in SMod. Well, and the unique design from SPAS-12, which could be tuned for the Alliance. And replacing the crosshair with the LCC point would be cool (like in Riddick)

F
Flyer94 20.11.21

Dekoy137 the developers had
such an idea even in the original HL2, I played the raw version and there was a Kalash, some kind of American machine gun and so on, it seemed like a brute to me. apparently to the developers, too, once in the final version this all was not

x
xDDGx 20.11.21

I played the raw version.
It's called "beta".
some kind of American
OICW machine gun ?

The best weapons were similar closer to modern times ...
Weapons in HL2 look very organic, because they represent a symbiosis of human and alliance ideas - quite ordinary pistols, machine guns, shotguns, grenades, but modified by the Alliance.

Here I would not use RPGs in the game. Nafig he? ..
To shoot down stormtroopers and striders in order to diversify the gameplay. There is nothing superfluous in HL2.

revolver
Alex does not know how to do headshots?)) The revolver is needed for critical situations;)

scrap
But how to break the boxes?)) There will not be enough cartridges! And getting a gravigan at once is too fat. Yes, and against heads from monty it is much more convenient, against zombies it can also come in handy, there is not always an "asterisk" at hand.

G
GO-shnik 20.11.21

For Crisis, I will tell you that the local VTOL of the Americans, when I saw it, caused a lasting impression - this device made a mistake in the game, it would have been the same in HL2, especially the heavy version of the Kingfisher with four engines and the ability to transport tanks. For some reason, the SCAR crisis also seemed to me quite alliance, the very thing is to take an intermediate place between SMG1 and AP2, as the main weapon of combine-soldiers. But, as they say, I was dreaming. Welves are unlikely to deviate from their canons, and the more they use to shun someone else's. The last point is unprofitable.

C
Cvoxalury 20.11.21

To shoot down stormtroopers and striders in order to diversify the gameplay.

This is just banal ... I would have knocked them down ... hmm ... from the combine-guard cannon ... mmm ...

There is nothing superfluous in HL2.

So I wouldn't, in HL3. Well, in my opinion, not in HL2, but in HL3.

Alex doesn't know how to do headshots?)) A revolver is needed for critical situations;) By the

way, I go through the game so that I don't get a revolver)

And for the critical just a crowbar, but at first there are no such situations, and then there is already a gravity gun

there is not always an asterisk at hand.

Um ... do you think that a saw blade = shuriken? .. ninja! )