3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
APXMAG 20.11.21 01:05 am

(Spoilers) Episode 4 Plot Discussion (The Walking Dead: Season 2)

This thread discusses Episode 4

Plot discussion for Episode 3
186 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cidrow 20.11.21

I'll bring my own 5 kopecks.
My thoughts on this whole episode:
Spoiler After finishing the 4th episode - you realize that the group of survivors led by Lee - was the best thing that could happen to Clementine. Seriously - the only one who really at least somehow helps in real is Kenny, although he is mentally already on the edge of a cliff. The rest of the characters do not deliver at all - continuous shoals and whiners. You lose the meaning of all their salvation every time. And you understand that Clementine really had a great teacher and friend. Luke was so pissed off - the joint was worse than Nick. Having wished to copulate - once again exposed the whole group to danger. If he dies at the beginning of the next episode, it's not a pity at all. And I guess Kenny won't survive the next episode. With Clementine, the last thing that seems clear is that she will be the mentor and foster "mother" of a newborn child in this monstrous world - as Lee was to her. AND..

K
Kuzko 20.11.21

The episode turned out to be good and even it seems to me longer than the third one, in general, I will say my opinion
I liked what:
Clem now more often wets zombies, unlike other episodes of the
Russian Gang at the end, and Avro (or Arvo did not understand for sure) these are the first Russian characters in The Walking Dead = )
Rebbka's child Especially with him Clem Handles well Slightly
Improved the graphics Strongly Noticeable
A Didn't like that:
Didn't show the preview of episode 5 at the end (Just like in Season 1 It turned out)
That Jane left the group
Quite a lot of losses

C
Cidrow 20.11.21

Kuzko
Regarding Jane - I agree - but it was predictable that she would leave. Only one thing is not clear - how could she make such a mistake - all the time trying to give valuable lessons - to behave herself as a complete b ... di - a purely human factor?
But Luke in this episode killed him to the end - he really hated him as a character - you can forgive some jambs - but like this ... For me, so that he was bitten or shot in the last episode. I’m not sorry at all. Yes, to be honest, in general, I do not mind the whole group of survivors - starting with how they behaved with Clementine in the house - for me so - they are all at the expense, except for Kenny, the newborn and Mike. Hell, even Sarita felt sorry to kill ...

A
Anatoly1977 20.11.21

Uh, "bad Russians" ...

S
Stigmat888 20.11.21

"Tell them to put the weapon on the floor. We'll take everything they have."
Yes, this is at the level of the Red Heat or even higher! If only the guy who Arno voices could read the text, he seems to speak Russian well. I wonder how many were shot there at the end?

C
Cidrow 20.11.21

I hope that Luke will be allowed to flow - it's not a pity at all. Or to have a choice between Kenny and Luke - who's at the expense ...

a
alexeyshvarts 20.11.21

Clementine has shifted her role as an object of care for a heavy share of one who has to take care of others. After swapping places with Lee, she makes the same decisions when faced with similar situations. In the world of the happened end of the world, sometimes there is not much freedom of choice for someone who wants to remain human.

m
manspider 20.11.21

The moment with Luke was very puzzling lol. Gais, male genitals die from spermotoxicosis.
But Kenneth loses touch with reality, the reserve of youthfulness is small, limited in peripheral and potential vision. In addition, he is so dumb that he allows emotions to prevail in solving difficult situations, putting the whole group under attack, which was always extremely outraged (especially that blitzkrieg in the back of a truck at the beginning of the 3rd).
There will be a choice - I'll sit on Luke's neck. I will think rationally

R
Raging Hedgehog 20.11.21

The fourth episode of the second season came out pretty good, a lot of dynamics, QTEs and choices.
Now about the plot:
There was no doubt that Jane would leave, since the character was completely copied from Molly from the first season, whether on purpose, or the Teltels had run out of fantasy.
The death of Sarita was also expected, although it seemed too quick to me.
Sarah also had to die, but how early, we have to choose. Again, copied from Ben from the first season, with the only exception that Ben helped the group at the end.
Luke, of course, did not act in the best way, but from despair anything happens. By the way, almost a similar situation was described in The Witcher by A. Sapkovsky, in my opinion, in Book 5.
The Russians are a separate topic, the voice acting is not to hell: "Tell them to put their weapons on the floor", amused =)
The ending intrigued, it is a pity that there is no preview of the 5th episode, although in the first season it was the same.
In total, the episode turned out to be good, with its jambs and interesting things, we will wait for the final
PS Lee is dead, and whoever claims the opposite is either very optimistic, or did not pass the first season

Z
Ziggaa 20.11.21

Maybe I don’t understand something, but where are the Russians from there (they don’t really like exchange students, and besides Arvo, no one speaks on the English campaign, and their names, by the way, are strange for Russians - Arvo, Buriko ..) ? The tattooed one is like some kind of prisoner communist (by the way, he has a tattoo on the back of his head "Don't touch me if you want to live" then a set of letters :)
In the meantime, Christa's fate is more and more vague ... I want her to be alive. And maybe we'll still see someone out of 400 days.
And by the way, this episode seemed to me rather long and eventful.

I just can't help it! Raccoons are cool!)) Let this whole zombie apocalypse end like this:

S
SamFisher53 20.11.21

Those who are chasing Luke are wrong: he has already walked around the perimeter and did not think that everything would turn out like this, and in general maybe it was Rebecca who lured the walkers with her cry. And what happened to Jane was just a fit of despair and hopelessness, plus chemistry.

Jane left, but she can return, so to speak, to rescue our guys from captivity in the 5th episode. Everything is possible. And Krista, most likely in captivity of these non-Russian, also sat down.

Nick, Sara - expectedly, Rebecca - was surprised, until recently, hoping that small Clem did not vsuchat ...

Who shot is hard to say, although it is likely that only one of the dies 4 (Luke Ken Bonnie Negro), and more in all it will turn out to be Black Bezukhov. Clem and the baby will survive ironically.

It looks like the whole thing is going to some kind of survivor camp, like Alexandria, we see in the 3rd season we will get there ...

A
APXMAG 20.11.21

Who shot Rebecca at the end?

_
_Ray_ 20.11.21

I. There was no choice (((

A
APXMAG 20.11.21

_Ray_
So yes, but there, along the way, after that, a not sickly skirmish began ...

A
AlexStormandVik 20.11.21

All will die, and Clem will again be left alone or join his parents in the next world. All those who think that the baby will survive are clearly not aware that the baby needs to be fed with breast milk or, in extreme cases, a mixture, and this good is no longer available, the mother died :(

V
Vindican 20.11.21

In short, Luke will be killed (or wounded), and Kenny may also (although he really does not want to), but the TVs love to kill the heroes they like, the rest of the bandos are taken to their own camp and there dzyyn and Lily

M
Marshal Talyan McKirby II 20.11.21

SamFisher53
It looks like the whole thing is going to some kind of camp of survivors, like Alexandria, we see in the 3rd season we will get there ...
Maybe Terminus? Although, given the end of season 4 of the series, by the time they get to Terminus, Rick will already level him to the ground.

Z
Zordot 20.11.21

I don't understand why all these difficult moral choices are needed and "xxx will remember this", if this xxx is drunk in the most moronic way within the next ten minutes, there is not enough an anvil just falling on his head, some kind of rake, although it may be winter To lick the pipe, for sure it will be so, yes, a tragic death.
Why are they so stupid? Luke the devil knows how long he sits in the house with a stupid four-eyed - he cannot think of filling up all the doors and windows, at least with something, even a plank. They ran into this dumb kid with some friends in the forest - they calmly settle in the same house, ingeniously simple. The only sane character and he left the group (and I understand her, here you have to run, as fast as you can).
Ah, and of course the favorite plot of the entire series - SUDDEN ZOMBIES! Ninja, special forces, submarines, UFOs - and anyone else will envy their camouflage abilities. When the right moment comes, they materialize in huge quantities from the air right in the middle of the field, where they just did not exist and, in principle, could not be, this happens over and over again and is so clumsy that there is no longer any strength to be surprised.

V
Vindican 20.11.21

I have two questions, is it possible to save Sarah and is it possible to make sure that Jane does not leave?

A
Arch dornan 20.11.21

Vindican
No and no. And on the topic: