3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
APXMAG 20.11.21 01:05 am

(Spoilers) Episode 4 Plot Discussion (The Walking Dead: Season 2)

This thread discusses Episode 4

Plot discussion for Episode 3
186 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cidrow 20.11.21

GREDENIAND
Perhaps - but then what is the point of inserting such things into your games and not playing them correctly? -)
It turns out that in reality he could not break his ribs, but only get severe bruises.

C
Cidrow 20.11.21

So I'm betting that Luke is still a traitor. There is no one left of his old group - here you won't be able to count on him ..

G
GREDENIAND 20.11.21

Cidrow
By the way. It would be unexpected if we met a pregnant Jane.

C
Cidrow 20.11.21

GREDENIAND
If only in season 3. I rely more on the fact that these "Russians" are ruled by Lily, and Christa is in her subordination ... I just find it hard to believe that Lily is dead - she is very tenacious.

R
Recovery 20.11.21

GREDENIAND
So she doesn’t want to, so a knitting needle in her vulva. Damn what I’m wrong ..... (

C
Cidrow 20.11.21

Recovery
Brutally -)

m
manspider 20.11.21

I, of course, understand everything, but I don't understand sex with broken ribs

R
Recovery 20.11.21

And I forgot to say with broken ribs, you can walk normally, breathe, but it hurts not to touch the couch or soft bed (if you lay down, then it's better not to move). But everything is possible, I don't want to feel this bonus for anyone.

m
manspider 20.11.21

Recovery
please don't tell me !!

z
zippo18plane 20.11.21

I liked the episode very much .... I'm waiting for episode 5!

A
APXMAG 20.11.21

Cidrow
Sarah, frankly, do not mind - when given the choice of saving her or Jane - Jane chose.

I would not call it a choice, because when choosing one of them had to die, and here that you don't choose, Sarah will be allowed to flow anyway ...

s
sanya831 20.11.21

When will episode 5 come out?

T
Tokrem 20.11.21

Krista will most likely appear and feed the child, well, Clementine is not to feed him.
Kenny - well, they hint very strongly that it's time to say goodbye to the character.

C
Cidrow 20.11.21

sanya831
You can count on September - October 10th ...

C
Cidrow 20.11.21

APXMAG
The fact that Sarah will be consumed is already clear from the 3rd episode - the character is too weak in all plans - on the contrary, it would be a surprise - if she survived until the end of the 5th episode ...

C
Cidrow 20.11.21

Damn, now there is a desire to replay your save - and feed Sarah in the trailer ...

G
GREDENIAND 20.11.21

Cidrow Fuck it
, throw a man in a room with a zombie. I could not.

Z
Ziggaa 20.11.21

As for Sarah - she has a mental disorder or autism, under the circumstances, in the form of a zombie apocalypse, it is not difficult to assume that she would not have lived for a long time.

By the way, one of Clem's answers after rescuing / not rescuing Sarah for the first time is "She's not dangerous." This pushes me into thinking about Lizzie from the series, who was just dangerous and inadequate. Nevertheless, if you left Sarah to die in the house, at the very last moment she turns to Clem - could this mean that Sarah herself could cope with all these mental problems with time? It probably doesn't matter already ...

Jane's reactions to Sarah also remind me of Andrea's attitude to Beth in Season 2 of The Walkers, when Beth tried to commit suicide. Andrea then Maggie said that if Beth wants to live, she will live, if not, then you should not dissuade her from committing suicide. In general, there are quite a few parallels with the series, even in small things.

As for the Russian bandits - could it be that the REAL bandits came and shot the Russians (except for Arvo, for example), thereby saving the Clem group?

D
Damin72 20.11.21

The episode took place like a boyar, who knows English, at night. What I liked:
-Already three deaths per episode. Sarah left the zombies, Rebecca shot from shock.
-The episode was the most dynamic of the season.
-Raccoons.
-An encounter with zombies at the end and the phrase of a fucking Kenny when he sees Luke and Jane, "What the fuck are you doing here !?". Disliked
:
-Cranberry and Russian voice acting ... Only Arvo had a more or less normal dialect.
And so it seems everything ...

s
shopogolik 20.11.21

Damin72
Well, how can you not trump knowledge of the English language)))
PS found something to be proud of ...