3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
APXMAG 20.11.21 01:05 am

(Spoilers) Episode 4 Plot Discussion (The Walking Dead: Season 2)

This thread discusses Episode 4

Plot discussion for Episode 3
186 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cidrow 20.11.21

APXMAG
By credits - One of the attackers is called Vitali (that is, something similar to Vitali) - He tells Buriko (I have no idea what the name is ...) that they can cope with our group of survivors - and that he can fill three of our

D
Don Vladon 20.11.21

Finally they gave Sarah a slap, wanted to do it from the moment I saw her (in this episode).

N
Nighthawkreal 20.11.21

Cidrow
He is accused of stealing the trunk. Or maybe he just decided to recoup, for the fact that he was humiliated by a woman and a girl.

In general, the developers do not seem to want to save the characters, even in the form of furniture.

The people at the end, I think, are not Russians, but something like Serbs or something like that.

By the way about Luke, I was more surprised by his partner)))

m
manspider 20.11.21

Thank you
Ziggaa. what was not killed? lol?
they dreamed of eating them "along with shit"

I
IMooNI 20.11.21

In general, the episode turned out to be good. There were many amazing and exciting moments from which I was just shocked, and just could not stand my emotions :( I am very glad that I had the opportunity to play such wonderful series of games as The walking Dead.Tall tales games you are just geniuses, thank you!

PS Now I am even more worried about what will happen to Clementine in the 5th episode :(

A
APXMAG 20.11.21

IMooNI
I doubt Telltale Games will see your message ...

I
IMooNI 20.11.21

APXMAG
even if they don't see it, thanks to them for such wonderful games =)

C
Cidrow 20.11.21

Listen to the question for those who are possibly in the subject - on the Show - Rick and his company get to Terminus in the region of 400 days? Ie it turns out the story of the second season with Clem - after the fourth season of the series? Am I guessing correctly?

p
palading21 20.11.21

What is VERY upset - Nick drained. Well, this is generally, not at any gate. Who else, of course, but I liked this character (fucking Sarah, I left her in that trailer).
And the ending is wildly pleased. We are waiting for the finale.

R
Recovery 20.11.21

It seems to me that Jane will still show up. I went through parallel versions for PC and PS3, for PC, as I like, on the opposite curling iron. In the end, the only difference is that someone will live longer until the next episode (not live) and sometimes turn into a zombie. At first I took the medicines (pc), then I gave it away, it was just that it didn’t affect anything except: Arvo remembered it

m
manspider 20.11.21

Recovery
Sherlock opened his eyes. after some 2 years

R
Recovery 20.11.21

manspider
I would like to be corrected a little, more is not needed!)

J
Jarodey911 20.11.21

Do you know who we forgot? .... Christa ... I'm sure she will be in episode 5.

s
shopogolik 20.11.21

Very short episode, completed in 2 hours

A
APXMAG 20.11.21

shopogolik
in general, if you have not noticed this episode is longer than the 3rd

m
manspider 20.11.21

shopogolik
long you

G
GREDENIAND 20.11.21

So. I went through episode 4 20 minutes ago and I want to share my emotions. THIS IS A DROP, TIN, HELL. Well, now more seriously. This is really just kapets and tin, this is the most powerful and longest episode. More details in the spoiler.

Many letters.
Spoiler: I'll start with Sarah. I certainly thought she was a fool who couldn't grow up. But all these saved her, otherwise it does not work out humanely at all
. But she died all like that. Well, to hell with her.

Rebeck. I'm certainly shocked. I gave birth to it seems normal, the child is okay. But she turned into a zombie! How? I have not seen anyone bite her. But Kenny quickly flunked her. Sorry for the child :(

Jane. She constantly thinks that Clementine cannot stand up for herself and constantly says like look and remember, although the (arrow) blow to the knee is still a cool move. And she is a pissimistic whiner.

Kenny. Kenny is the coolest character in the game, I'm almost always for him, of course he is quick-tempered, but fortunately he calms down. I never took off his eye patch, what did I do wrong?

Luke. The dumb character I really don't like him.

Nigga or the one who yearned for bottles. Cool dude, very strong and brave, the group needs such. And also his bitten off ear: D

Bonnie. She's a cool dude, but I constantly remember how she was a drug addict and deceived us, okay, I think I forgive her.

Now about the Russians. Again the Russians are bad! They are thieves and bandits! It would be better not to add them.

In general, the episode is tough .... I really like it, to play all to the end. Waiting For 5, Final Episode: Oh

k
kenny undead 20.11.21

Damn, I hope Kenny survives, I still don't want him to die

G
GREDENIAND 20.11.21

kenny undead
Yeah. Kenny is generally well done, he lost his family, he lost his girlfriend, but still he is holding on.

Z
Ziggaa 20.11.21

GREDENIAND Yeah
. Kenny is generally well done, he lost his family, he lost his girlfriend, but still he is holding on.
He still has Clem! And Rebecca's baby clearly brought him to his senses!

But I will never forget this look, right down to the bone: