3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SАLEM 20.11.21 01:05 am

Your Halloween attitude ....

On Samhain night - from October 31 to November 1. in many countries halloween is celebrated ... The "Halloween" holiday is an ancient pagan rite of worship of Satan, the lord of death. It is celebrated on the eve of the Catholic holiday - All Saints Day. Halloween arose as a contrast to it. He became most popular in the United States. On this day, people dress up in costumes of witches and devils "representatives" of other evil spirits, scare and play each other. At first glance - harmless fun. However, in fact, voluntarily or involuntarily, during the holiday, participants perform a rite of imitation of the dead, dressing like the dead and asking for a gift for them. It is not for nothing that the American Church of Satan openly proclaimed this day its holiday, which, according to their plans, should be used for the purpose of witnessing the worship of the devil. This holiday is being cultivated more and more actively in Russia. "
The Americans seem to have their own logic. I do not celebrate it, we have enough of our own holidays. for them, yes - it's a good holiday. for us - a dull imitation. We don't have enough of our own holidays? We must also shove aliens into our culture. After all, most do not even know either the reason or the place of occurrence of this holiday. In my opinion, people look very stupid, copying Western holidays, etc. For example, at one time it was very popular to sing the song "Happy Birthday to You" in English, for me personally such people looked like some kind of idiots. Halloween is not a Russian holiday. He is alien to our mentality. They have imposed so many alien holidays on us to dress up in American zombies ..
This is an anti-holiday. American traders invented it and continue to initiate its widespread "celebration". It was they who created this pseudo-holiday and have been promoting it to the masses for many years. Traders absolutely do not give a damn about the name of the holiday and in honor of what or who it takes place. The main thing for them is to get income from sales. Halloween is primarily a commercial project that aims to fill the pockets of shops, clubs and bars. ... I consider Halloween to be the holiday of the American trading system, and the second after Valentine's Day. Do you feel the difference between St. Valentine and evil spirits? And the merchants don't give a damn if they want to sell more, I think this is an artificial holiday, and there is not much to rejoice here. Some scoundrels snatched out some of the popular beliefs of Western peoples and made the devil out of them ...
Every holiday is celebrated. On Victory Day - Victory Day, New Year - New Year. On March 8, women are honored, etc. what is celebrated in helwin and what is celebrated? Do you know what you are talking about? If you want to dress up and just have fun, then you can arrange a flash mob, which will also have a goal! So to celebrate or not to celebrate this "alien" holiday for a Russian person.
191 Comments
Sort by:
7Rain7 20.11.21

Positively. I love fucking pumpkin and giving candy to small children.

W
Wing42 20.11.21

-DENIMUSS -
"After all, most do not even know either the reason or the place of this holiday."
I’ll even tell you that, most do not know the reasons and places of occurrence of national holidays, whether it’s Maslenitsa or Ivan Kupala (pour anybody over!).

M
MunchkiN 616 20.11.21

I have this hellovin as the day of the airborne.
finally, there are many artificial holidays in Mother Russia. so I don’t see anything bad,
every holiday is a good reason to celebrate, and if you are looking for discounts in incentive,
but as for the origin of the holiday - for example, where did it come from in Christmas, New Year’s, an interesting ritual of decorating Christmas trees ...

r
rPeBoJL 20.11.21

-DENIMUSS -
just for people like you. who has a full-hole pumpkin instead of a head. only you do not have a candle there, but some kind of tripe

7Rain7 20.11.21

Grevol
You can also play role-playing games with your wife or girlfriend. Although a holiday is not needed for this.

r
rPeBoJL 20.11.21

7Rain7
I have no doubt that you know how to spend any holiday with a twinkle)

S
SАLEM 20.11.21

The
Lord will take Grevol and, like the last shirt,
Will take away the mind, turning the slave into an insect.

p
pekabir 20.11.21

I put on it

S
SАLEM 20.11.21

Grevol
Spoiler Don't freeze the head,
And what's inside the head,
Put your
stuff in the microwave, Warm up the stuff for about three minutes.

r
rPeBoJL 20.11.21

-DENIMUSS -
your recipe doesn't work. I have nothing to turn into a dull laughing stock of someone like you.
so. I'm waiting for you to answer for your nonsense

7Rain7 20.11.21

Grevol
I walk modestly .

S
SАLEM 20.11.21

Grevol is a
laughing stock -This is your flood Whiny ....
SpoilerAnd our silly, possessing himself,
With a great mind carried out
His stupid ideas.

F
Fat Vladimir 20.11.21

Attraction. For me, real Halloween is telling creepypastas to shit with bricks around the clock. The same Barbie, station922, and so on make you scared.

r
rPeBoJL 20.11.21

-DENIMUSS -
fuuuu ... rotten so and rushing. what kind of amoeba do you need to be to graze such a thing?) I, as a researcher, are interested in

T
Tiger goose 20.11.21

baker
Mmm ... Yes, you are original today, sir. Usually from you something other than "give a fuck really" and not hear (or read?), And then such a flight of fantasy. Although, of course, in this matter, my opinion completely coincides with yours.

S
SАLEM 20.11.21

Grevol
And you take it and do it yourself (surprise us Grevol) --- And we with PG users will appreciate your work ... Or can you just Flood ?? Grevol we are waiting !!!!!!!!!!
Or do you live by the principle - The flooders have one rule: “What we don’t like is shit!
Spoiler A fool, as he lived, will die like a fool,
Uma get a stupid idea,
And only an absolute idiot,
He teaches his own kind to be smarter.

7Rain7 20.11.21

Comrades, comrades

Siska rule the world. Don't forget and don't swear.

T
Tiger goose 20.11.21

Grevol is interesting to

me as a researcher.

However, it gives off arrogance.

V
Vaipen 20.11.21

We have Halloween every month, as a neighbor, a trucker from a flight, returns. So he enters the store, takes a liter of "pig costume" and, shouting "wallet or life", drives his people around the apartment.

S
SАLEM 20.11.21

Grevol Where
are you? Come and see us on Halloween .. You're not a dolber! you are a fluder ... Fluders have their own writing style as they are correct. Recently, more and more correct flooders have succumbed to fashion, and are lit up with udaff. Udaff for a flooder is like a tripper for a sex giant - it’s not clear where it came from, but it drips!