3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SАLEM 20.11.21 01:05 am

Your Halloween attitude ....

On Samhain night - from October 31 to November 1. in many countries halloween is celebrated ... The "Halloween" holiday is an ancient pagan rite of worship of Satan, the lord of death. It is celebrated on the eve of the Catholic holiday - All Saints Day. Halloween arose as a contrast to it. He became most popular in the United States. On this day, people dress up in costumes of witches and devils "representatives" of other evil spirits, scare and play each other. At first glance - harmless fun. However, in fact, voluntarily or involuntarily, during the holiday, participants perform a rite of imitation of the dead, dressing like the dead and asking for a gift for them. It is not for nothing that the American Church of Satan openly proclaimed this day its holiday, which, according to their plans, should be used for the purpose of witnessing the worship of the devil. This holiday is being cultivated more and more actively in Russia. "
The Americans seem to have their own logic. I do not celebrate it, we have enough of our own holidays. for them, yes - it's a good holiday. for us - a dull imitation. We don't have enough of our own holidays? We must also shove aliens into our culture. After all, most do not even know either the reason or the place of occurrence of this holiday. In my opinion, people look very stupid, copying Western holidays, etc. For example, at one time it was very popular to sing the song "Happy Birthday to You" in English, for me personally such people looked like some kind of idiots. Halloween is not a Russian holiday. He is alien to our mentality. They have imposed so many alien holidays on us to dress up in American zombies ..
This is an anti-holiday. American traders invented it and continue to initiate its widespread "celebration". It was they who created this pseudo-holiday and have been promoting it to the masses for many years. Traders absolutely do not give a damn about the name of the holiday and in honor of what or who it takes place. The main thing for them is to get income from sales. Halloween is primarily a commercial project that aims to fill the pockets of shops, clubs and bars. ... I consider Halloween to be the holiday of the American trading system, and the second after Valentine's Day. Do you feel the difference between St. Valentine and evil spirits? And the merchants don't give a damn if they want to sell more, I think this is an artificial holiday, and there is not much to rejoice here. Some scoundrels snatched out some of the popular beliefs of Western peoples and made the devil out of them ...
Every holiday is celebrated. On Victory Day - Victory Day, New Year - New Year. On March 8, women are honored, etc. what is celebrated in helwin and what is celebrated? Do you know what you are talking about? If you want to dress up and just have fun, then you can arrange a flash mob, which will also have a goal! So to celebrate or not to celebrate this "alien" holiday for a Russian person.
191 Comments
Sort by:
S
SАLEM 20.11.21

Grevol
Cheap tricks Hrevol --- worse than kindergarten .... I thought you were older !!!!!!!!! Where were you when God handed out the mind ??? / OH and weirdo ...........
Spoiler A little warmed up, crazy with happiness
( Even if all in shit, but completely alive!)
And again feeling that life is beautiful,
A young sparrow chirped.

r
rPeBoJL 20.11.21

-DENIMUSS -
did I warn you that I will not stand on ceremony? gave you time to think. you did not appreciate my kindness. now get it on cabbage soup and smile) you will have a round-the-clock heluin now)

S
SАLEM 20.11.21

Grevol
It is a pity that you did not hear my Laughter .. YOU ARE FUNNY FOR THE WHOLE PG ..... HOW do you live with such brains ............

r
rPeBoJL 20.11.21

-DENIMUSS - I
feed on the brains of people like you disenfranchised) yes I love chips)

T
Tiger goose 20.11.21

-DENIMUSS -
Please tell me this. I noticed that Grevol was registered on 09/18/2014. I am registered on 01/18/2012. 9-1 = 8. Divide by two, we get 4.18 + 4 = 22! You are registered on the 22nd! Do you consider this a conspiracy against yourself?

S
SАLEM 20.11.21

Grevol is a
schoolboy)) With chicken brains ... WANTS TO JUSTIFY ITS Pity Existence .......... Do not disgrace ... People will read what they think of You ........... .....

r
rPeBoJL 20.11.21

Tiger Goose
lol)

-DENIMUSS -
who am I justifying?) Do you even read what you copy? * facepalm * hospade untermensch ...

T
Tiger goose 20.11.21

Grevol To
me here our friend -DENIMUSS - complained in a personal that you passed one user to the ban. Can you tell us more about this?

r
rPeBoJL 20.11.21

Why not Tiger Goose ) this individual thinks that I have passed the person with whom I have been in close contact with the moderators for a long time. and with this he bought himself out of the ban for bot farming)

T
Tiger goose 20.11.21

Grevol
Aaa ... Now I understand the meaning of the phrase from his activity: "I NEVER WAS A BOT".

r
rPeBoJL 20.11.21

Tiger Goose
maybe one IP address. that's why he was banned twice for bot husbandry)

S
SignIn 20.11.21

Damn it, srach. Like the good old ones.

r
rPeBoJL 20.11.21

wladov
yes, brother hedgehogs) do you want action in HP?)

T
Tiger goose 20.11.21

Did not understand. Some comments are missing (not mine, really).

S
SАLEM 20.11.21

Grevol
Why are you rubbing your pathetic posts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pity you ..................

r
rPeBoJL 20.11.21

-DENIMUSS - are
you especially stubborn today, buddy?) I know that you are NEVER responsible for your actions and accusations. and also all your vyseurs do not have any proofs. I'm used to it. at least don't scare people

T
Tiger goose 20.11.21

-DENIMUSS -
And what happened to the post in which you told me that you defecated in someone’s soul, someone’s brains?

S
SАLEM 20.11.21

Grevol
Your cowardice Cowardice is already crossing all conceivable and inconceivable boundaries ..... Rub your posts WHEN I realized that I wrote nonsense and it would be a shame ....... Oh, you weirdo ............. ...

r
rPeBoJL 20.11.21

Tiger Goose
apparently for a few seconds in his rotten brain clouds parted and it suspected that something was wrong) a common thing when IT rubs posts and tries insolently to move on to others. the concepts of common sense are unknown to this creature or it simply does not understand them. the patient lies and makes slander to the left and to the right

S
SАLEM 20.11.21

Grevol
Khrevol stop looking for support in someone ... Everyone already knows that you are a flawed person .. Without conscience and notion .......