3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SАLEM 20.11.21 01:05 am

Your Halloween attitude ....

On Samhain night - from October 31 to November 1. in many countries halloween is celebrated ... The "Halloween" holiday is an ancient pagan rite of worship of Satan, the lord of death. It is celebrated on the eve of the Catholic holiday - All Saints Day. Halloween arose as a contrast to it. He became most popular in the United States. On this day, people dress up in costumes of witches and devils "representatives" of other evil spirits, scare and play each other. At first glance - harmless fun. However, in fact, voluntarily or involuntarily, during the holiday, participants perform a rite of imitation of the dead, dressing like the dead and asking for a gift for them. It is not for nothing that the American Church of Satan openly proclaimed this day its holiday, which, according to their plans, should be used for the purpose of witnessing the worship of the devil. This holiday is being cultivated more and more actively in Russia. "
The Americans seem to have their own logic. I do not celebrate it, we have enough of our own holidays. for them, yes - it's a good holiday. for us - a dull imitation. We don't have enough of our own holidays? We must also shove aliens into our culture. After all, most do not even know either the reason or the place of occurrence of this holiday. In my opinion, people look very stupid, copying Western holidays, etc. For example, at one time it was very popular to sing the song "Happy Birthday to You" in English, for me personally such people looked like some kind of idiots. Halloween is not a Russian holiday. He is alien to our mentality. They have imposed so many alien holidays on us to dress up in American zombies ..
This is an anti-holiday. American traders invented it and continue to initiate its widespread "celebration". It was they who created this pseudo-holiday and have been promoting it to the masses for many years. Traders absolutely do not give a damn about the name of the holiday and in honor of what or who it takes place. The main thing for them is to get income from sales. Halloween is primarily a commercial project that aims to fill the pockets of shops, clubs and bars. ... I consider Halloween to be the holiday of the American trading system, and the second after Valentine's Day. Do you feel the difference between St. Valentine and evil spirits? And the merchants don't give a damn if they want to sell more, I think this is an artificial holiday, and there is not much to rejoice here. Some scoundrels snatched out some of the popular beliefs of Western peoples and made the devil out of them ...
Every holiday is celebrated. On Victory Day - Victory Day, New Year - New Year. On March 8, women are honored, etc. what is celebrated in helwin and what is celebrated? Do you know what you are talking about? If you want to dress up and just have fun, then you can arrange a flash mob, which will also have a goal! So to celebrate or not to celebrate this "alien" holiday for a Russian person.
191 Comments
Sort by:
B
BioCommandos 20.11.21

Cool holiday.

r
rPeBoJL 20.11.21

-DENIMUSS -
support? I decided to inform the public who you are and on whose topics they would like to leave a comment. Many people here know me and this circumstance somehow does not bother me. from the word at all)

7Rain7 20.11.21

-DENIMUSS -
You just show how you bomb when he didn't answer you. I also just put a bolt on uninteresting interlocutors, tk. most often here at work and on not interesting topics and interlocutors simply do not want to waste their time. Why prove something to someone if a person has shown his limitations? You will not argue with a toddler since kindergarten. Moreover, you do not take into account that a person can work, have dinner, have sex. I met Grevol here in general on trolling. Then we talked somehow. The person is at least interesting and not at all stupid. If he is young - 22-25, he is not at all stupid.
You already even managed to humiliate yourself in your topic several times. Whose stupidity is it talking about. Choose nuts to the teeth. Although you are stubborn, you are also great.

T
Tiger goose 20.11.21

Grevol
By the way, one of your posts also disappeared. In which you asked me something like "how do you communicate with him?"

r
rPeBoJL 20.11.21

Tiger Goose is
funny) I didn't delete anything. Perhaps I was ashamed of something?)) How do you think this could be?

S
SАLEM 20.11.21

Grevol
“I like people, but I like them in short bursts. I don't like people for a long time. I'm fine with them not for long, but as soon as a minute passes, I have to go from there. And the reason for all this is that I have a very low level of tolerance for stupid bullshit. "

T
Tiger goose 20.11.21

Grevol
I don't know. And the author of the topic can generally delete messages from other users?

r
rPeBoJL 20.11.21

-DENIMUSS -
and where did you copy this nonsense?)

S
SАLEM 20.11.21

Grevol
CHRYAVOL - YOU JUST A FUNNY ..... You yourself believe in what you say ...... you are nothing more than a polygamous specimen from representatives of artiodactyls, which even at the apogee of evolution will not have brains !!!!

r
rPeBoJL 20.11.21

Tiger Goose of
course not. such feints can only be done by moderators.

S
SАLEM 20.11.21

Tiger Goose
Go your way .............

r
rPeBoJL 20.11.21

-DENIMUSS -
you bleat like a ram the same thing, occasionally rearranging the words in places. and you still dare to talk about someone's brains? oh vey. drug addicts will be more inventive

L
Le Gaspilleur 20.11.21

-DENIMUSS -
Scarecrow, where are the promised cuffs?

T
Tiger goose 20.11.21

7Rain7 Despite the fact

that you do not take into account that a person can work, have dinner, have sex.

I directly represent this picture. A person has sex and simultaneously scribbles something into a smartphone in order to answer someone on PG.

S
SАLEM 20.11.21

Le Gaspilleur Yes, it’s
just one of them.
Spoiler What is the use of a strong head,
When the mind does not happen in it -
No matter how many bricks have been submitted, the
Wall is unshakable, quite ...
fools die on Fridays

7Rain7 20.11.21

Tiger Goose
No, it can't. Only moderators and the author of the message.
I directly represent this picture. A person has sex and simultaneously scribbles something into a smartphone in order to answer someone on PG.
No, that's not what I meant. I can sit on the PG and troll, communicate, make fun of while my wife puts the baby to bed. But if she comes up to me naked and calls me to the sofa, I will put a huge bolt on all the messages and follow her))). Of course, at these moments I will not be able to answer.
Le Gaspilleur
Hello.
-DENIMUSS -
You are a strange person, you managed to take a shit with all the adequate and interesting people of the PG. There are so few of them left. Until now, I’m not sure if they were talking at all. My camaraderie with many also began with conflicts, but there was never a transition to personalities. I've been here since 2008. Moreover, I have never changed my nickname. That is how you burn yourself. You like to troll, handsome, but do not be rude at the same time. Do not know how, do not go. You start out as if for health, and end up for peace. All the more intrusive like a mosquito. Sometimes you sleep at night, you hear flies around, you think whether to blow or score. As a result, well, well, x with him and fall asleep.

S
SАLEM 20.11.21

Le Gaspilleur
Grevol
Why calmed down so ... SUSPICTIONS ........ ????????: Do you want to live, yes ????

T
Tiger goose 20.11.21

-DENIMUSS -
The Voice Show has begun.

r
rPeBoJL 20.11.21

-DENIMUSS -
if this were true, then it would not be stupid to be born ahaha))

S
SАLEM 20.11.21

Le Gaspilleur
Grevol Spoiler For
fools the law is not written
If it is written, then it is not read,
If it is read, it is not understood,
If it is understood, then it is not so.