3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zuhel 20.11.21 01:35 am

CLEO script (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

Is there such a (ready-made, in * .cs format) cleo-script so that swatvan and fbitruck are chased after you, at the desired wanted level, in addition to the original wheelbarrows? If anyone knows, can you give a link?
113 Comments
Sort by:
B
Breezy. 20.11.21

I think there is no such thing, but I'm not sure.

Z
Zuhel 20.11.21

+ Not replacing the standard ones!
(i.e. all together, in a friendly company =))

[
[deadspake] 20.11.21

Well, create, I'll be glad =) there is a mod there if you have more than 4 stars on your tail, 7 Black hawk and Apatche

U
Untitled__ 20.11.21

I have not seen such a script. it seemed like there was something similar, when some additional transport was chasing with six stars, but I don't remember exactly ...

B
Breezy. 20.11.21

There is a script like for the Hunters to chase you.

D
DruGun 20.11.21

There is such a script - when gaining five stars, the military begins to chase the player in Patriots. It will not be difficult to remake it.

k
kerm68 20.11.21

If there was one, I would have already downloaded it, which is a pity.

Z
Zuhel 20.11.21

DruGun Remake
. So that after from 4 stars, swatvan drove and shot from a gun, and from 5 - fbi truck

G
Grand theft aero 20.11.21

I saw a script like this, there, with 6 stars, 2 hunters flew with an army and patriots traveled.

L
Lord of Rusty Holes 20.11.21

I saw in one fashion (in my opinion Night Crimes), so there, with 4 stars, a helicopter was chasing you and firing rockets!

L
Lord of Rusty Holes 20.11.21

I saw in one fashion (in my opinion Night Crimes), so there, with 4 stars, a helicopter was chasing you and firing rockets!

Z
Zuhel 20.11.21

Well, it's six and a hunter.

k
kerm68 20.11.21

I have this game. It is impossible to tear yourself away from this vert, even if you go to the hospital, he will fly to her and again will fire at you.

B
Breezy. 20.11.21

Here I am talking about this script, only I found it separately somewhere.

U
Untitled__ 20.11.21

Here I am talking about this script, only I found it separately somewhere.
so maybe this is a slightly different script?

Z
Zuhel 20.11.21

More:
Is there a script that covers all the costumes that girls give to CJ without getting to know them? If so, please provide a link.
PS: Otherwise I soaked them ...

B
Breezy. 20.11.21

so maybe this is a slightly different script?
What are you talking about?

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 20.11.21

The script, hmm. The script is unlikely. But the trainer can, can.

G
GTAfan073 20.11.21

Most likely it does not exist, at least I have not seen it on any site.

Z
Zuhel 20.11.21

Well, or a mod that covers all the costumes ... It is very necessary! After all, I already FOR-MO-CHIL them !!!