3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zuhel 20.11.21 01:35 am

CLEO script (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

Is there such a (ready-made, in * .cs format) cleo-script so that swatvan and fbitruck are chased after you, at the desired wanted level, in addition to the original wheelbarrows? If anyone knows, can you give a link?
113 Comments
Sort by:
O
Owen_TRINITY_Stanley 20.11.21

Well, in principle, you can write it

B
Breezy. 20.11.21

After all, I already FOR-MO-CHIL them !!!
I had to think. It seems to me that there is no such script.

U
Untitled__ 20.11.21

What are you talking about?
I mean that it could be another, slightly modified script (since it was separate from the mod).

B
Breezy. 20.11.21

I mean that it could be another, slightly modified script (since it was separate from the mod).
So what? Does this change the essence? The script was mine, not yours, but my memory is doing quite well so far, and I remember this script. And plus, I have this mod (Night Crimes) on disk and there it is the same as in a separate script (I mean a script about helicopters in fashion).

Z
Zuhel 20.11.21

That's it, don't. I found another one.
---------------------------------------
I have a new question:
Is there a script for cars with Packera they were fixed on it, did not fly off and did not deteriorate, otherwise you will drive 5 meters, and the cars boom and that's it!

U
Untitled__ 20.11.21

Zuhel
yes it seems there is ...

B
Breezy. 20.11.21

Zuhel
Yes, I'm sure. There is one on the same site.

S
SANEKK 20.11.21

There is so that the packers travel with the wheelbarrows fixed. If you sit in it, then they will remain fixed and ride as much as you want. Search here on PG

B
Breezy. 20.11.21

Zuhel
Here is this script - http://www.playground.ru/files/23788/
Only I have not tried to install it myself, so I can’t vouch for the quality.

S
SANEKK 20.11.21

I was talking about him. I stood there. If you press End, the cars will no longer be locked. Even if you are near the packer

Z
Zuhel 20.11.21

Nooo, I don't need this script - if you get into the Packer with cars, the camera is buggy. I need a script, like - took Packer, CAM loaded the cars on it, got into the Packer, pressed the button, and the cars don't fly off.

B
Breezy. 20.11.21

Well, I don't know about this one.

Z
Zuhel 20.11.21

More:
Is there a script for tanks to shoot at you at 6 stars, like in Chinatown Wars?
(NOT the military chased patriots with hunters, but just tanks fired)

Z
Zuhel 20.11.21

REMEMBERED! I wanted to ask for a long time! It is very important for me! Isn't there a script (or mod) to leave traces of bullets on cars? (Well, at least black circles (like bullet holes))

D
DruGun 20.11.21

There is definitely no such thing.

Z
Zuhel 20.11.21

Crap! Well, I wanted to!

B
Breezy. 20.11.21

Are there any such scripts ...

Z
Zuhel 20.11.21

Also: (there is definitely such a script) I saw a script somewhere to make cj work as a killer. Don't give me a link, who saw it?

B
Breezy. 20.11.21

Zuhel
You first look for yourself, you can find.

U
Untitled__ 20.11.21

Isn't there a script (or mod) to leave traces of bullets on cars? (Well, at least black circles (like - bullet holes))
there is neither such a mod nor a script, since for such modifications you need to completely change the game engine.

Also: (there is definitely such a script) I saw a script somewhere to make cj work as a killer. Don't give me a link, who saw it?
maybe it's not a script, but DYOM?