3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
green03rus 20.11.21 01:54 am

Resources. Finding Help (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

In general, write where you found resources (logging and quarrying, etc.).
166 Comments
Sort by:
m
morpholog 20.11.21

In Empriz du Lyon, while rescuing peasants from their cages, he killed a couple of large bears.

a
ajiek7ah4e7 20.11.21

people, tell me where to get semi-velvet, otherwise I cleaned the inner lands of enemies, now I don’t know where to knock out this resource ...

W
WarPit74 20.11.21

I cleaned out the entire map. locks only 1) There can be no unfulfillable quest, which is the catch

A
ASDRUT 20.11.21

Guys tell me where to get FELENDARIS, I will be very grateful.

h
haffi 20.11.21

ASDRUT
is a rare plant found in Emprise du Lion

H
Hostweex 20.11.21

here are often found, emerald graves

M
Moonlight21 20.11.21

I played 70 hours. I went through everything to the maximum and started the second playthrough. But here is such a misfortune, I suddenly realized that I do not know where to find rare materials for crafting. I know that dragons drop and sometimes something can grow in caves with side quests, but still, I have no idea where to look at all. Can anyone share where I was looking for rare materials?

G
Grozniy 20.11.21

sasha2108
Well, another perk in the branch of diplomacy, the Inquisition has to get a batch of rare materials for crafting. I haven’t taken it yet, I don’t know what it is.

H
Hostweex 20.11.21

ASDRUT
loka empriz de lyon, there is a fortress, run on it 10 felandris of yours

H
Hostweex 20.11.21

ajiek7ah4e7 is on
sale in Val Royeaux, it seems, I won't say for sure, I haven't been there for a long time

G
Grozniy 20.11.21

By the way, who is a thread offhand say an analogue of a bear skin (it is 2 ur), only the third level, with a plus to the probability of a critical strike in the auxiliary cells?

S
Sandugo 20.11.21

When I reached Skyhold, the problem with resources disappeared, I send adjutants in search of the necessary metals and plants. But I can’t find normal skin! If the tissues periodically fall from the mobs, then the skin is just a problem (he interrupted all the bears and Varik is not enough for a kurtets. Comrades, where are you looting the skin?

S
Sandugo 20.11.21

More on the topic: a rare resource (some kind of one touched by a shadow) is always in some kind of hard-to-reach location (on the stormy coast, if you go straight from the place where the dragon and the giant were hacked to the left, we climb the mountain there is a table chairs a bottle of wine with fruit and a view of stormy sea, in general, romance and a nearby touched veridium) or after the elimination of a strong mob (for example, wyverns in krestwood, there is also touched by the lake).

A
ASDRUT 20.11.21

Hostweex
haffi
Thank you) I'll look there)

l
landrion 20.11.21

Exiled97
You are wrong that there is an abundance of Onyx in the Hinterlands. Obsidian can be found there 11 pieces. Although the area with the dragon did not check.

R
R111 20.11.21

landrion
Here resources are restored, you go out, go in, collect again. So you can at least a hundred, it would be time to run back and forth. So I collected lotuses on the lake, quickly got 30 pieces.

s
serega2829 20.11.21

Tell me in which locks to look for plants, there are already 14 out of 19 ???
So far they are interested in:
1) Prophetic laurel
2) Dawn laurel
3) Dry stem
4) Crystal grace

M
Mursha 20.11.21

Has anyone ever met malachite by chance?

A
Alexey Bet 20.11.21

I can't find the fiery essence anywhere, in general, it doesn't fall from green ghosts at all, I have already closed all the gaps, both in the inner lands and in the desert (Perhaps this is due to the difficulty level? I play hard ...

G
Grozniy 20.11.21

Alexey Bat
attacked me with fiery essence from the gaps in the Emerald Graves