3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
green03rus 20.11.21 01:54 am

Resources. Finding Help (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

In general, write where you found resources (logging and quarrying, etc.).
166 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kesti 20.11.21

damn we can who knows the code for them, otherwise it’s not real (

I
I hate social media 20.11.21

Hmm ... It is on sale well, but that's where to fill it up to Val Royeaux, so to speak, on the way to this Val Royeaux, I don't even know where it is)))

G
Grozniy 20.11.21

I hate Social Networks the
very beginning of the game, go to Cerkos in Val Royeaux, there is no need to fight there))

A
AxelV777 20.11.21

For some reason, iron and root have ceased to be mined. Cut off, writes received. but not in inventory. What?

K
Kuroza 20.11.21

Romy4
Who sells it there? o_O My merchants have empty materials there.

K
Kuroza 20.11.21

And that's all ... On the next visits there, new merchants appeared, this product was already there.

m
moruch666 20.11.21

Where to Get Creeping Vine and Potions Tutorial

B
B0rn 20.11.21

Sorry, if there was already something like this, I did not find it. Interested in how to get the seeds of Crystal Grace and the Root of Death. All the rest are given at collection, but for some reason these are not. Is this a bug?

J
James_Mails 20.11.21

B0rn
Not everything from the first time, sometimes from 2-3, because I used to have a current from 2 times Elf. I collected the root, so try a few more times, but if it is impossible, then most likely a bug :(

B
B0rn 20.11.21

James_Mails
Yes, chot several times already harvested the entire crop, besides the second pass and again the same, 17/19 seeds and nothing further.

M
Megaledenec 20.11.21

Where can you find the prophetic laurel?

s
saratoga_rus 20.11.21

x
xoen 20.11.21

Malachite is in the "inner lands" location at the top right of the map (where the dragon's lair is). There is a section where everything is on fire with wooden buildings. There is a boat on the water. So in it lies what you are looking for.

R
Raider2322 20.11.21

while we are all looking for resources, these comrades got stuck to make a fire, right on the river! Super!!!

M
Murovei 20.11.21

Where to get ????

s
shadow326 20.11.21

in Empriz - du - Lyon it just heaps)

W
WarPit74 20.11.21

Murovei
http://www.playground.ru/wiki/dragon_age_3_inquisition/gameplay/craft/materials/
There is a camp somewhere near the center, you can find it quite well around the camp + in 3 dragon amphitheater.
It is easy to assemble 100 key points in one run. If you are especially lucky, then you will carry 200.

D
Dima Kiryshev 20.11.21

So what to do with this quest, just forget what?

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 20.11.21

Between the second and third camps it is a dime a dozen. And a little further than the third camp, where the gap is also somewhat.
PS Everit is less common.

E
Eraser101 20.11.21

Dima Kiryshev
Yes, and I'll tell you more ... When they gave me this quest, I completed it, collected all 5 from the magicians who fell. And lo and behold, the next they gave me exactly the same, only the magicians were gone, and there was nowhere else to knock them out. Bravo Bioware for such bugs.