3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
green03rus 20.11.21 01:54 am

Resources. Finding Help (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

In general, write where you found resources (logging and quarrying, etc.).
166 Comments
Sort by:
I
I3ender 20.11.21

Alexey Bat
They fall only from the Demons of wrath, it seems.

N
Nightma [R] e 20.11.21

Guys, who knows where to get the Ferelden tome? He's for an assignment from the quartermaster. I climbed all the Brown Bog and did not find it (I took the application here).

C
CocoJuice 20.11.21

Where is the fastest way to collect an embryo?

A
AT_Sagor 20.11.21

CocoJuice
There is plenty of it in the Hinterlands, Crestwood and Storm Coast locations, but it was in Crestwood that the embryos were more common.

W
WarPit74 20.11.21

Where can I get the "royal willow linen" ??

A
AT_Sagor 20.11.21

WarPit74
I remember in the location "Whistling Wasteland" I came across this canvas - it fell from either the templars, or from the magicians who sometimes walk with them.

M
Megaledenec 20.11.21

Where can you find a lot of volcanic gold? There is in the Whistling Wastes, but there I found a few things and then in the dwarven tombs. It seems that I found 8 things in 1 tomb) just for heavy armor (I found the sketch in the tomb) you need this stone (he has the best indicators for var)

D
Dr. Dionys 20.11.21

Need help finding a plush weft velvet. Tier 3 fabric

G
Grozniy 20.11.21

Megaledenec
continue to search in the Whistling Wastes, in the Canyon, for example, where there is a merchant, in general there is a lot of him at that location
Dr. Dionys,
in my opinion, a lot of it falls from the templars in Empriz du Lyon, or you can try after capturing the fortress of Suledin to send Leliana in search of fabric to the black market (task at the headquarters)
Mursha
malachite is not for crafting, but falls into the Values ​​section in a backpack along with all sorts of figures and other things, so take a closer look at what you sell

T
The war 20.11.21

Where to find fabric?

m
morpholog 20.11.21

The war, which one? There are a lot of them.

Do not tell me where to find a non-quest "Risen of the Dead" I want to craft a rune against the templars.

The end of the game, so the side effects have been cleared. Maybe there are places where they spawn?

I
I hate social media 20.11.21

People where you can stuff semi-velvet?

m
morpholog 20.11.21

I hate Social Networks, it seems to fall from the red templars.

I
I hate social media 20.11.21

In what location can they be directly bunched together))?

R
Romy4 20.11.21

I Hate Social
Media Semi- Velvet is sold in Val Royeaux.
NoctisXversus
Ferelden Tome is dropped by mobs in brown cracks.

K
Kesti 20.11.21

Who can tell the thread that these gems can be dropped, there are no more mobs in the inner lands

s
stre1nikov 20.11.21

I remember exactly what they fell from the templars in the Hinterlands ... Not far from the first camp ... and so xs ... like I never came across them anywhere else ...

R
Runaa 20.11.21

Kesti
I did not find it anywhere else. I have a quest with locks hanging, I didn't find it in time, that's all.

K
Kesti 20.11.21

stre1nikov
from red? it's just that I already have 15 lvl, nothing falls there

s
stre1nikov 20.11.21

Kesti
4 lvl were ... there was a local small quest for them ... There was a hut nearby, in which the aunt said, they say the Templars killed her husband and stole the ring ... they left the hut nearby, they grazed, I soaked them and they had jewelry these fell out ... I remembered)