3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bOzzar 21.11.21 08:42 pm

Alphonses

Today, sitting in a restaurant, I watched a gruesome picture.
sits as * anchik (I can’t name him otherwise) with him a woman who said "maybe you want to order this? or maybe this?" and so on. zas * anchik during a meal begged her for a phone and a shopping trip at her expense, having eaten everything she paid for.
I watched many times how women buy things in clothing stores for such ass * anchiks, and they also manage to show off.
I can't understand, is it now so fashionable to live at the expense of a woman?
maybe my outlook on life is outdated, but I always believed that a man should pay in restaurants and so on for a woman, he should buy HER things, and not vice versa. Personally, I would have burned out of shame if a woman paid for me in a restaurant or somewhere else. ..
who thinks what, maybe I'm wrong? ..
48 Comments
Sort by:
L
La fleur celeste 21.11.21

Matriarchy is coming :)

G
Guardian. 21.11.21

bOzzar
Sad. = (

КaiN 21.11.21

what's so scary

u
user470943 21.11.21

The author you are absolutely right, this happens, unfortunately, very often.
To live at the expense of a woman, of course, is a shame.

n
nana_cS3 21.11.21

king_gamer
while it gives pleasure to her - yes it is good
aftor and you work in a restaurant?

u
user470943 21.11.21

while it gives her pleasure - yes it is good
So I did not ask if it was good for her, I asked if it was pleasant to him.

R
Radio announcer 21.11.21

Here the problem is buried in two pits:
First - the freeloaders themselves;
The second is the ladies who are looking for freeloaders around their necks;)

b
bOzzar 21.11.21

By the way, I am surprised at this to the ladies. It happens to be beautiful, interesting and successful and with such an uglepkom. After all, there are probably a lot of normal men who would like to be with her. Is she really so pleased that there is such a boy-sha * ava next to her?
even age has nothing to do with it, there must be pride in a man.
I often see at airports how a woman drags 2 bags, and a boy walks beside him and holds a bag with some nonsense and tickets and at the same time drives her on.
nana_cS3
I ate in a restaurant;)

КaiN 21.11.21

everyone gets out as best he can, someone is like a gigolo at his aunt's age, and someone is standing in the transition with his legs raised, someone is sitting in the office wiping his pants and picking his nose, if the dude has an appearance, why not use it yes and do not cut the dough in full from this aunt

A
Adahn one 21.11.21

how old I am ...

yes, our life has become so absurd in everything that there is nothing to be surprised at - for most this is the norm

D
DSIOMNAINC 21.11.21

Do you always call girls "women"?

КaiN 21.11.21

Do you always call girls "women"?

Well, what about heifers, brooms, s..chicks, women, h..yaby

O
Observing_Vampire 21.11.21

not FSUs? it's their own business ...
don't like it yourself ... don't stick your
nose in someone else's underwear ...

i
isolation 21.11.21

It's a little embarrassing to admit it, but there was a similar period in my life. This happened in Moscow, during my studies there. She was 31 (=), she said herself), but I only realized about a year ago what could be of interest to a successful business woman in an 18-year-old student. Then I didn't care - I needed her company, and the very fact of her attention was terribly flattering. Well, my pride knew no bounds, literally bursting (blah, how naive we are at 18). For almost four months I stubbornly did not want to hang up the Alphonse label on myself.

to bOzzar a man
should be proud.
Pride is just screaming with happiness - he managed to catch up, and even she also supports you. Awareness of the situation comes a little later ...

G
GTAman 21.11.21

This is the moment - for the first time I agree with Bozar!

S
SPAWN. 21.11.21

All gigolos are fuckin '!!!!

B
Breakwater 21.11.21

Alfonsics have always been and will always be. There are women who have achieved a lot (or achieved a lot by their deceased husbands), but who are deprived of love, attention and affection. Sometimes these women do not know how to build a normal relationship, or think that it is too difficult, or too late, or are afraid of losing control. For them gigolos are a way out. In addition, they are fully aware that the gigolo is next to them. And it suits them. It's easier for a man, he went and took off a whore. A woman also wants a man. Only her needs are not limited to sex, she needs someone else to take care of. In general, I do not consider this phenomenon to be normal. But I do not separate men from women. Alphonses are no worse than young mercantile bitches, spreading their legs for new bastards and clothes. It is all one. It doesn't matter who pays for the dinner, man or woman. It's bad that one lives at the expense of the other, without any hint of feelings. But that's my personal opinion.

m
mаrkell 21.11.21

the author is not a feminist :)

A
A.Soldier of Light 21.11.21

bozzar
maybe my outlook on life is outdated, but I always believed that a man should pay in restaurants and so on for a woman, he should buy things for HER, and not vice
versa.Well, if we proceed from the principle of equality, then both should buy things and pay, as they say, 50-50 per item. For everything in general.

R
Romez_ST 21.11.21

Basin for me !! : -!