3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bOzzar 21.11.21 08:42 pm

Alphonses

Today, sitting in a restaurant, I watched a gruesome picture.
sits as * anchik (I can’t name him otherwise) with him a woman who said "maybe you want to order this? or maybe this?" and so on. zas * anchik during a meal begged her for a phone and a shopping trip at her expense, having eaten everything she paid for.
I watched many times how women buy things in clothing stores for such ass * anchiks, and they also manage to show off.
I can't understand, is it now so fashionable to live at the expense of a woman?
maybe my outlook on life is outdated, but I always believed that a man should pay in restaurants and so on for a woman, he should buy HER things, and not vice versa. Personally, I would have burned out of shame if a woman paid for me in a restaurant or somewhere else. ..
who thinks what, maybe I'm wrong? ..
48 Comments
Sort by:
m
mаrkell 21.11.21

Both have to buy things and pay, as they say, 50-50 per product - I think so: it will be inconvenient.

Тed 21.11.21

the peasant must have pride.
This is not a man.

B
Breakwater 21.11.21

This is an accessory)

E
Eric Palmer 21.11.21

at the given moment I am in such a situation) But I don’t consider myself a gigolo, I don’t ask that "aunt" give me any gifts, she offers it herself, and when I refused a couple of times, she was offended. Especially when I met this "aunt" I had one single thought - to fuck her. When I am 40 years old, I may also support some girl and buy everything for her.

W
Wasteland Lynx 21.11.21

It reminds me of parasitic animals that stick to the owner and feed at his expense.

F
FenomenGT 21.11.21

Freebie, sweet thing, you lick once, then you won't stop: D

F
Frend888 21.11.21

bastard in the furnace

D
Dairel 21.11.21

It reminds me of parasitic animals that stick to the owner and feed at his expense.
only the parasite does not ask the animal whether to use its resources or not .. and gigolos, as a rule, are turned on at the request of the lady herself .. she is most often well aware. that he buys a man, and it does not soar her at all .. the same is with women - the man knows that the girl is with him as long as he supplies her with fur coats, tweets and dinners in luxury restaurants, and it suits him ..

R
Russssslan [NKVD] 21.11.21

Dairel
only the parasite does not ask the animal whether to use its resources or not .. and gigolos, as a rule, are turned on at the request of the lady herself ..
But what's the difference, at will, not at will ... People may be disgusted with the very fact of such a relationship , because for many, and for me as well, such a way of life is simply unacceptable.

t
technician-san 21.11.21

only the parasite does not ask the animal whether to use its resources or not .. and gigolos, as a rule, are turned on at the request of the lady herself .. she is most often well aware. that he buys a man, and it does not soar her at all .. the same is with women - the man knows that the girl is with him as long as he supplies her with fur coats, tweets and dinners in luxury restaurants, and it suits him ..

this proves once again that almost all girls are led by money, but there are some ... who are not,

we must distinguish between the concept of love (true love) and imaginary love ...

O
Observing_Vampire 21.11.21

Dairel
+1

K
Kotyara 21.11.21

I agree with Dyrel. It is up to the partners themselves what kind of relationship they should build with each other. The main thing is not to interfere with others.

b
bOzzar 21.11.21

I can understand the women who pay such boys, but due to the very conservative (in this regard) upbringing, these same assholes are extremely disgusting to me. So it's not about gender equality, which, by the way, will never be, and in dislike of parasites ...

D
Demo Version of the lette 21.11.21

MAN And only a man pays for everything!

B
Breakwater 21.11.21

Yes. The whole point is really in the conservative views adopted in society. But it is not a fact that they are the only correct ones and are not subject to discussion.

D
Dairel 21.11.21

this proves once again that almost all girls are driven by money, but there are some ...
in fact, in my post there is not a word about the number of such girls, Garik .. they are driven by money because of poor living conditions and a small mind, basically .. like everyone survives as best he can and as simply as possible .. I do not justify them in any way, such people are disgusting to me myself ..
here, in Moscow, there are a lot of them, both girls and guys who came to conquer the capital .. they basically try by any means to get through to where wealthy people can meet, and when they get, they literally flaunt themselves, I saw this many times in our nightclubs and restaurants .. such "predators" are immediately visible, they themselves do not hide why they came ... and it is because of them, by the way, that normal decent girls who come to dance and relax become uncomfortable, because they also periodically scary old peasants who have a table in the VIP room, and this is their only weapon for conquering the lady .. and the guys here are filmed either on the Internet, or in women's striptease clubs, where complete Achtung reigns in general .. do not underestimate those who pays for the relationship, they are perfectly aware of everything .. just money now,unfortunately, sometimes they replace youth, beauty, charm, and other human qualities ..

both a girl and a guy living at the expense of another and pretending to be loving for the sake of dough are the same prostitutes .. we must honestly call a spade a spade ..

eclipse
The main thing is that others do not interfere.
absolutely right, I agree ... but sometimes they get in the way, without knowing it .. I loved to have fun in clubs a few years ago, but my company and I had to simply exclude several favorite establishments from the list of favorites because of the invasion of these fools who turned parties into bl * dki (I apologize for the expression, but this is the very case when no other word can be called) .. and in general, more and more men, seeing a beautiful, well-dressed girl, immediately in their minds calculate how much she costs, and climb to get acquainted, one hundred percent confident in success (the more pleasant it is to send them) .. you can run into this anywhere, and it is very annoying .. it's a shame that because of the abundance of these whores they also begin to perceive all the girls in a row ..

t
technician-san 21.11.21

and in general, more and more men, seeing a beautiful, well-dressed girl, immediately calculate in their mind how much she costs, and climb to get acquainted, one hundred percent confident in success (the more pleasant it is to send them) .. you can run into this anywhere, and this very annoying .. it's a shame that because of the abundance of these whores they also begin to perceive all the girls in a row ..

stereotypes have developed, and they cannot be canceled ...
and this is the most offensive ...

and some are very cool and think that you can buy everything. ..

A
A.Soldier of Light 21.11.21

Dairel
and in general more and more men, seeing a beautiful, well-dressed girl, immediately calculate in their mind how much she costs, and climb to get acquainted, one hundred percent confident in success (the more pleasant it is to send them) ..
Was there an unpleasant experience? )

T
TIP 21.11.21

It's just that this woman has earned her living, she has everything, and simply does not have enough male attention. Here he compensates for that very lack of attention, and she contains him. He is for her like a toy, a dildo, bought and played. Although they correctly said, this is no longer a man, this is an accessory, a vibrator

N
Nuarlathotep 21.11.21

PPC, fuck these guys.