3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HanSolo 21.11.21 08:42 pm

What innovations do you want to see in Star Wars (Star Wars: Battlefront (2015))

What innovations do you want to see in Star Wars?
It would be nice to have physics when you cut robots with a sword!
70 Comments
Sort by:
D
Diagnostic 21.11.21

X
Xorras 21.11.21

Solstice
Well ... Just let the game be sold in stores ... Paying for multiplayer separately is not very desirable :)

T
TIRANIIICELL 21.11.21

All the same, I am waiting for the unrealized earth-space system.

X
Xorras 21.11.21

TIRANIIICELL
and fashion? there is a mod for this ...

O
OSil7er 21.11.21

Max Fry 06/15/13 17:30
And not one

O
OSil7er 21.11.21

MyTri 01/20/13 11:18 PM
These screenshots already know how much

01/20/13 11:15 PM so that the game on the Internet was free and not registration and pay babos

Well, you froze !!!

d
daniil1213 21.11.21

I want to have cool realistic lightsaber duels like in the movie. and not like in bf2 you stupidly hit and the blocks there are acrobatics in general, like in the film

d
daniil1213 21.11.21

and also so that you can play only Jedi and pump their skills and open those that are not even in the film

R
Rikudo Nagashi 21.11.21

Solstice
You can't rob cows there. Neither Mario nor Tetris.

X
Xorras 21.11.21

daniil1213
Do you want Jedi? go to the academy ...

no need for Jedi in the battlefront ...

G
Gendalf-golkiper 21.11.21

EA: Star Wars: Battlefront will be a franchise

R
RenZen 21.11.21

Hotsu is a large open world like in the Elder Scrolls and planets hanging in the void and the ability to travel by means (fired from a rocket launcher at his feet and flies to another planet without a starship). Sori for a joke, but on account of the open world both on the planet and in space, I would like to, there are even examples of Parkan 2, freelancer, X. And a solid RPG component, a wide skill tree, creating your own unique character, a huge selection of weapons and armor, pumping both weapons and Persian by levels, interesting quests (gee like go and kill 100k stormtroopers, if such are developed, my advice to you, go and tell), (True, it looks like a regular MMORPG). A good slash system for fighting Jedi and ordinary soldiers with acrobatic elements at least reaching the WARRIORS series, ideally DMC,

Eh dreams, dreams.

t
trem200 21.11.21

I want more realism in this game, and more cards

f
fjhyftyfr 21.11.21

Better third-person view removed and first-person view left

A
Andrey Shunin 21.11.21

MedovZhen
A person who claims that TFU is good as a game and an idea, says "So I want talented people to develop a decent game, and not mediocrity who do not know the universe of the game"
It's so funny ...

A
Andrey Shunin 21.11.21

RenZen
Play TOR then, Battlefront was never an RPG, never will be.

V
VanGrey 21.11.21

The only thing I expect from this game ... is the ability to customize your character as I see fit.

For example, instead of an ownerless pistol, the Imperial Scout should be given an E-11 rifle and a sniper as a 2nd weapon (like a heavy infantryman with a machine gun and a bazooka). All the same, the Sniper is the most cardboard class in the game.

Further from the wishes.

1) Customize the color palette of the fighter as I want, for example, depict the same camouflage.
2) Some kind of PERSONALITY and INDIVIDUALITY .. to stand out from the same type of bots.
3) More extended system of achievements and rewards for them.
4) Of course - CARDS FROM THE FIRST 2 PARTS - Mos Eisley and Bespin Platforms.
5) The availability of game resources and the possibility of their "modification" (in the sense of creating mods for the game).
6) More dynamic and varied space battles ... Galaxy Capture mode is better done as in SW EAW.
6) So that there is no shameful slag and everything came out for release in the best traditions.
7) Each bot or player gets their own personal spawn points. So that there is no such thing that 10 bots and 1 player claim for one point of spawn (any of them dies and the point is debited, especially when it's the last one).

a
alexandr082784 21.11.21

Yes, I do not expect any innovations. From the developer (dice) it is immediately clear what will happen: another battlefield. And it should have been called not Star Wars: battlefront, but battlefield: Star Wars.))) I think that it can be considered simply as an addition to battlefield 4. After all, this is the same as a hardline, just a change of scene and that's it. In the hardline, they changed the soldiers to robbers and policemen, here they just changed to imperial stormtroopers and Jedi. And the price will probably be thrown at an exorbitant price as for a separate game project !!!!

M
MaRtKuS 21.11.21

Well, let's see when the game comes out

R
Russian_Lawyer 21.11.21

I want sword fighting and mountain racing mode like episode 1