3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HanSolo 21.11.21 08:42 pm

What innovations do you want to see in Star Wars (Star Wars: Battlefront (2015))

What innovations do you want to see in Star Wars?
It would be nice to have physics when you cut robots with a sword!
70 Comments
Sort by:
r
rexstorz 21.11.21

Space battles would)

I
Insurgent 21.11.21

To be honest, character customization will only be relevant when playing as the Rebels. Such a feature of the Empire, with its unification and standardization, when you can't even go to **** without the approval of the commander, will look strange. In general, IMHO, developers should make a combined system, when there will be both classes and customization of these classes. For example, the Scout can take a carbine or a sniper rifle as the main weapon. Taking a carbine, the Scout will have a choice of a pair of new pistols instead of the default (large-caliber or automatic) and several gadgets for penetrating the enemy's rear and sabotage (a jump-pack, an invisibility generator, etc.), but you can only take a limited number of them ( two with a default pistol, one with a special one). By choosing a sniper rifle, the Scout will be even more severely limited: or a special pistol,

C
Com_Bat 21.11.21

Star Wars Battlefront A game worth buying for sure.

K
Kramor92 21.11.21

from dlc waiting for the clone war

T
Toxa95 21.11.21

The Clone Wars, Geonosis, the return of a normal Onslaught, more Walker Attack cards, more weapons, the introduction of a squad system for four and spawn beacons like scout bots only to appear on them. And then the tactics are dumb, it is impossible, as in the 4th Battle, to put a tactful beacon in the rear or flank of the enemy and set fire to a fart on the sly.
Please, the introduction of normal units and beacons would be the coolest innovation of the above. For it infuriates to constantly drag from the respawn.

v
vitalik76 21.11.21

The Clone Wars are not declared by the Krivoruks themselves. So it won't. The heroes were still promised, though it is not clear where they will get them, because almost all the heroes from the original trilogy are already in stock. Is it just Chewbacca not yet, although the hero from him was still in battlefront 2. Characters from the new film will not be in the game - again, the crooked ones themselves said.

And the lighthouses, yes, the lighthouses are now in short supply, because the respawn is where one of the main drawbacks of the game is. But I do not think that they will be done, tk. if someone is given the opportunity to resurrect where he wants himself, then the imbalance will immediately go, which is not already there now.

V
VanGrey 21.11.21

Toxa95
You, respected in Planetside 2, need)))
There you will merge, and you will storm, and you will put beacons, and in Ali you will run from 4 units of 25 people each.
Only your iron is unlikely to pull it at a decent level this time because Sony are followers of Sevlat Yerli's words "Optimization is for weaklings." But the game is worth it to fork out for powerful hardware.

It is unlikely that the battlefront will be able to support a 250 vs 250 or 500 vs 500 fight for a tiny fort on a map the size of 3 areas.

T
Toxa95 21.11.21

VanGrey
Your Planetside is boring. And in general, I do not like this whole topic with the purchase of equipment for credits and the preliminaries from respawning to kneading for half an hour. I don't want to run for a minute, so I dream of lighthouses, but they rub against me about another game.

V
VanGrey 21.11.21

Toxa95

If you play Russian planetside where shkoloty 95% of the total online then it is not surprising that the game is boring.
But if you mess around in Europe or Australia (the east or west coast of America does not differ much in ping from the Euro), and even in top outfit - then life is wonderful and amazing.

What is the purchase of equipment for loans in ZhP? You buy vehicles for vehicle points that regenerate themselves over time! The situation is similar with aviation points and infantry points (Max's exoskeleton, mines, grenades, c4, first-aid kits).

Nehru to play wretched Russian localization with its greedy localizers !!!

+ there is a wonderful passive pumping system in the planet. Your account is rocking even if you are not playing.

M
MrSoulz7z 21.11.21

Wish Battlefront 3 came out instead of 2015 ...