3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
M3tZeller 21.11.21 08:49 pm

How did GG survive in the shelter for 200 years and not grow old a bit? (Fallout 4)

We all know that 200 years have passed since the beginning of the war and the time in which the actual main game takes place. And I am tormented by the question: how did he stay exactly the same as before the war? Cryo chambers or sleep chambers connected to the feeding apparatus? Then another question arises if this is suspended animation or freezing - then who awakened the GG? (after all, only he survived in the shelter)

PS Previously in the Fallout series, there were suspended animation chambers or cryo chambers?
132 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nighthawkreal 21.11.21

Was there an experimental time machine in the Vault? The rest did not fly :)

N
Nikita Lisovsky 21.11.21

I think the camera is hyper sleep.
He got there with his family (watch the trailer carefully) He
woke up last and went to look for a family (I think so)
1. We are NOT playing for a child, we must find him.
2. The robot recognized us.

I
Inkredo 21.11.21

I think that there is the same garbage as in Mass effect 3 who had DLC with Proteanin, he will understand

T
TheDexter 21.11.21

The gazebo cannot fit into the plot. I'm 99% sure that he was in the capsule that kept him. For when he came out, the robot told him about the poor nutrition, and then he wondered about the food

v
vzglydizugla 21.11.21

Perhaps during the explosion, some of the capsules were damaged (or broke in the process). People who woke up after say 100 years saw that half were dead and GG was also recorded in them, and he somehow turned out to be alive. The robot could also wake him up. Although the idea of ​​a clone - a robot that does not know about it (and robots could do it) and from the memory of a donor looking for his family is also not bad (something reminded of Terminator 4)

L
LeopoldoMendoza 21.11.21

The hero is the head of the family. And this means that if he made it to the shelter, then he made it with his family. Or would have died with them. No other is given. So if his family died, then it is already inside.
In general, there were games in which the player's actions depend on who the protagonist turns out to be - a clone or an original (example of the force unleased 2), like that, I think, they can muddle up here that there will be an android with the memory of gg and a clone, and a real person. This will be the intrigue and purpose of the experiment in this shelter. Hmm, I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out that yy had a twin or two.

K
K. V. 21.11.21

LeopoldoMendoza
About the twins, is it like in the movie "Shirley-Myrli"?

A
Ar1st0crat 21.11.21

So the shelter opens 200 years after sealing, and the cryo chamber is also defrosted in the automatic ...

L
LeopoldoMendoza 21.11.21

K.V., yeah and a joke with a mustache from a diamond hand.
Aizek967, does this mean everything is automatic?
But the whole situation seems to me to be a one-stop experiment Voltek. It may even be all a simulation.

G
Ginash 21.11.21

I will accept any of the above options as long as it is logically presented in the game - even if it is the work of some aliens.
I really hope (in vain, most likely) for the appearance of Harkness, at least occasionally (this is possible only if he was given to Dr. Zimmer).

F
FOSTER_ok 21.11.21

Kurumi Tokisaki
we create parents and play as one of them whom we choose. The child will take a different part or not survive at all.

L
LeopoldoMendoza 21.11.21

Ginash
remembered correctly about the aliens, we were already shown that people captured hundreds of years ago on the ship feel quite well.

j
jane334 21.11.21

In the dlk with aliens in 3 parts there were cryochambers and there was even a Japanese samurai, who is much more than two hundred years old. They will think of something.

1Archangel1 21.11.21

Kurumi Tokisaki
Learn English ....

D
DeusCore 21.11.21

The answer lies in the first episode of Futurama. =]

N
Nighthawkreal 21.11.21

By the way, I wonder, does the child's appearance change depending on the changes in the parents?

-
-Raixs- 21.11.21

NightHawkreal Is
Changing. We talked about this back at E3. There will be a generation like GTA Online.

D
Dassent 21.11.21

I'm wondering if a character enters the "memory hotel" -memory den, then what will he want to remember?

A
Alert 21.11.21

And no one remembered about the cryochambers at the Sierra base in F2? Where a soldier was placed in a bio-gel cell after being fatally wounded.
Why do I hate you?

C
Cvoxalury 21.11.21

Alert
Nubchiki. They remembered about the man in the cave (which is a purely reference, and not something serious), but not about the existence of cryonics in their favorite "canonical" F2.