3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Eagle387 21.11.21 08:54 pm

Graphics Impressions (Fallout 4)

for those who are already playing. how is the grafon? completely soap, or the video lied and can you play? I just want to buy, but the money is not small. so what? If anything, I'm not a grfodrocher. Me and average norms. So it falls short of average?
78 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marionetco 21.11.21

and here I came across one not pleasant moment! I went to a ticket quarry and saw such a picture ...

then there was a flight!
and then on this place there were such seams of textures on the stones!

Please take a look at yourself and unsubscribe, otherwise I don’t understand how it should be, or is it some kind of graphics glitch, vidyashka gtx 960 4GB, maximum settings!

M
Marionetco 21.11.21

but everything is clear! it should be so!

n
nikita2112 21.11.21

Where did you see the soap there? Did you play the game on YouTube?

L
Lisstoman 21.11.21

urban.kalabanovich
Well, you need to have a bucket to complain about the optimization of this game? (except for the owners of amd, they are all very bad)

u
urban.kalabanovich 21.11.21

Lisstoman
It's not about the computer (and the 780ti has incomprehensible friezes), many simply do not notice them or do not want to notice them, there are also people who do not see the difference between 20 and 60 fps, do not feel the "floating mouse". A vivid example, my kent says foul4 he flies straight, seeing how he “flies” my eyes almost burst in 20 minutes of the game

L
Lisstoman 21.11.21

urban.kalabanovich
There is no frieze in this game, if only the problem is with mouse acceleration, but it is solved through the config.

u
urban.kalabanovich 21.11.21

Lisstoman
OK, I looked at your profile, a non-acidic starship) You may not, but I and many others have, recently a guy on overs could not solve the problem with these friezes on the GTX 970, there is 60fps, and the picture is twitchy. By the way, I have freezes for both min and max, this indicates bad optimism, which made me indignant

y
yuryi 21.11.21

Watafaker
Friend tell me what kind of program monitors all system indicators on top of the game, on your skins.

V
Vatafaker 21.11.21

yuryi
msi afterburner / riva tuner + HWINFO

y
yuryi 21.11.21

Watafaker
Thanks Watafaker! Otherwise the laptop is weak to be monitored. But oddly enough I have 3 gig of memory on average. 2 cores 4 threads 2.4GHz

V
Vatafaker 21.11.21

yuryi the
game is more demanding on the video card than on the processor! all sorts of rays with lighting devour a lot!
There, it will adjust the load on the video card in the afterburner so that it can be shown on the processor, in principle, you can only use the afterburner, HVINFO is purely a plus if you want to monitor EVERYTHING from the temperature of hard drives to the voltage on the RAM!

y
yuryi 21.11.21

Watafaker
OU came home and put this program that you advised me. EVERYTHING shows the norms> but eats the operative, xs all the last hammocks go without lags, on average, but here FALL hangs and MADMAX also installs himself I wonder how they are on my beech with 3g memory The GT420 1G card is also coming, thanks for the advice

n
nowisee 21.11.21

For the Creation Engine, this is a leap forward, they didn't lie at least they worked with the engine. Although it was upsetting that they still did not fully make friends with the animation.

r
ripvango 21.11.21

nikita2112
Those who are strained by the squares at the edges of the models. Turn off the sun's rays completely. At least that's how I solved the problem.

C
Crack 21.11.21

Well, if you compare with the games of the gazebo, then progress, but if with the games of 2015, the current is so-so.

N
Nikita Kashirin 21.11.21

Colleagues, good afternoon!
I didn't have time to look for a topic, so I am writing here.
whether at the end of the storyline, or from recently installed patches, the picture in the game has become very overexposed and without color at all, closer to green even. Should it be so or not? and how is it solved?
thanks!

N
Nikita Kashirin 21.11.21

problem solved. registered
rimod 00094636 in the console - write if everything is green.
rimod 002041B6 - write if everything is gray and cloudy.

R
REDDSkill 21.11.21

If the graphics are not particularly satisfying, SweetFX will always and everywhere come to me :) By the way, I almost never play with default, in 80% of games I use SweetFX. As they say, the taste and color ...)