3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WarlokIII 21.11.21 08:55 pm

Game Discussion (Dragon's Dogma)

As SARS is known to be a master of action and horror games, their new project
is a full-fledged RPG with a free world, pumping, trade, quests, day and night change.
I think they will be able to make an RPG at the level of Risen at least.
Here on the PC, apparently, they do not plan to do it, and this is regrettable.
44 Comments
Sort by:
C
CIMAK 21.11.21

Yes, it will not be a pity on the PC.

s
ssagatt 21.11.21

Once again my purchase of PS3 justifies

W
WarlokIII 21.11.21

And the strangest thing is that the game is based on the MT Framework engine developed for the PC and later ported to the console ...
So what is this charm not on the PC?

777Pitbull777 21.11.21

just read the description)) I was very interested in the game)) I can't wait for it)) I'm wondering why users rate the game so low)) Probably out of envy that they don't have a console))

W
WarlokIII 21.11.21

No console - I drop the mark for 3

W
WarlokIII 21.11.21

SARSOM want to sell it in 10kk copies, and this is stupid on some consoles unreal !!!

K
Kalduar 21.11.21

only on consoles? they scoff? PPC have sunk, RPGs do not go to PC .... what's next?

R
Reverend Onotole 21.11.21

WarlokIII
Sales of gta, rdr, code, laugh in your face.

W
WarlokIII 21.11.21

Reverend Onotole
What are you talking about?

s
ssagatt 21.11.21

Yes, I liked the demo very much. I will definitely buy it, I'll debug the money already.

W
WarlokIII 21.11.21

Ehhh ... I want on PC ... I WANT YOU WANT ALL THE GAMES BY SARS ON PC !!!!!

Q
Qwenn 21.11.21

liked the demo .. played on ps3 .. but! how the devil so noticeably slows down everything

W
WarlokIII 21.11.21

Rev.
Onotole Sales gta, rdr, code, laugh in your face.
You mean the last parts of them? Kakbe they are all known
, there are a lot of fans who will immediately buy the game for their pine trees,
And no one knows the Dragon Dogma.
For me, they will sell no more than 7 copies of copies on pine trees, and if there are more than 7 copies, then this is an exception ...

C
Cornell hanes 21.11.21

The main thing is that the monsters (species) should be from 10-15, and that they pay attention to small objects, details. But the quests are interesting too! The world is alive, well-developed! I want everything like in Gothic 3. And of course do.uya outfit!

a
antipekar 21.11.21

WarlokIII
on xbox one halo rich has sold over 13 million copies. So on two consoles 10 million a good game will pick up easily. Would you think that the pitch version would be good for you? Maximum 200 thousand copies

W
WarlokIII 21.11.21

antipekar
Everything is already covered up, they either smoked or were kidding, they only count on 1.7 million copies.
And again, Halo has previous parts, which means there are fans,
there are those who will immediately buy at least something with the Halo inscription. Dragon's Dogma - the game is not as famous as
GTA, Halo ... I want to say this, even with a PC they would not have sold more than 2 million copies

S
Screw it 21.11.21

Looked at trailers. The game to some extent reminded Vyser Age 2. Fights, battles, but not a word about RPGs ...

c
clik5reader 21.11.21

I liked the videos quite colorful and dynamic battles, but I can't say much for a drop of money I will take it soon

K
Kextone 21.11.21

I bought a litsuha for Sonya. drove half an hour at first it seemed tedious and difficult, but then suddenly it turned out that the game is addictive ... Atmospheric and interesting. It's a pity there is no localization.

A
Anderby 21.11.21

In this thread, we share questions, tips and other gag on the game.