3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WarlokIII 21.11.21 08:55 pm

Game Discussion (Dragon's Dogma)

As SARS is known to be a master of action and horror games, their new project
is a full-fledged RPG with a free world, pumping, trade, quests, day and night change.
I think they will be able to make an RPG at the level of Risen at least.
Here on the PC, apparently, they do not plan to do it, and this is regrettable.
44 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kextone 21.11.21

My only advice is to stay close to your group when you are on a hike.

A
Anderby 21.11.21

Hehe, the stamina will end and the khan is a hero without a group.

A
Anderby 21.11.21

Honestly, I doubted Capcom, I strongly doubted. It is very rare that a developer can successfully switch from one genre to another. But Dragon's Dogma has surpassed all optimistic expectations. It turned out to be really cool, very intense and very interesting, moderately difficult RPG "from east to west".

m
monopa1966 21.11.21

Pigboy Who kill Kenny
always needs a mage lecher if not a mage himself

z
zombietroll 2358 21.11.21

you need money for which you can collect golun-mushrooms and shaitan-herbs and at least one run, but it's better not to run alone.

K
Kraken_078 21.11.21

The game seems to me to be the prototype of games like Skyrim, Oblivion, Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning and Dark Souls. In general, these games were combined and the result was a game of about 5 points. The combat system was taken from the Kingdoms of Amalur. Poor plot from Skyrim. A bit hardcore with Dark Souls and graphics with Oblivion.

-
-zotik- 21.11.21

Kraken_078 in short,
you played it on YouTube

K
Kraken_078 21.11.21

-zotik-
In general, yes.
But I would like to play on PC.

A
Anderby 21.11.21

> The game seems to me to be the prototype of games like Skyrim, Oblivion, Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning and Dark Souls.

The game is absolutely original, both in terms of gameplay and other elements. In some reviews it is even called the new template for console RPGs.

A
Aksur 21.11.21

Is Dark Arisen a standalone game that can run without the original, or is it just an add-on?

T
Trotilx 21.11.21

Aksur
It is like a Complete edition, the original is included in this edition.

b
blink182182 21.11.21

Guys, is she with subtitles? or Russian translation?

I
Ivan Rygalov 3 21.11.21

I know what is off topic, but I did not find other places where you can ask. Tell me what to bungle a potion to increase or restore staminy, otherwise I'm in English OAK OAK. Please Help !!!

D
Dj0rni 21.11.21

Interested in the question, dragons dogma dark arisen game and original dragons dogma, are these the same games? dragons dogma dark arisen is this reissue just? I find it difficult to choose which one to download:

I
Ivan Rygalov 3 21.11.21

Dj0rni
Download Dark Arisen there and game and add-on

T
T-and 21.11.21

blink182182
Only English (

123e456y789u 21.11.21

Fucking game. We are waiting for the continuation. By the way, do you think it is too late to sign the petition for the port on the PC?

V
VaanDark 21.11.21

Yesterday I bought this game, because I bought all the boxes for blinking GTA5, and there will be no delivery until October ... I took the game to kill time. But she exceeded all expectations. It has been a long time since I died in RPG :). Cool karuch game :)

V
VaanDark 21.11.21

From which lvl is it better to go to the island from the add-on, because the very first wolves bent me there, how I came there :)))

F
Fred Lander 21.11.21

hi can modif save for dogma dragon darc arisen console not sewn license