3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rysta 21.11.21 09:22 pm

GTA Vice City Deluxe (questions / discussion) (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

GTA Vice City Deluxe
This thread was created to discuss the modification of Deluxe.
We leave questions, requests, advice and so on here and nowhere else.

All cars for the garage in Deluxe

You can download the mod from our file archive:
GTA Vice City "Deluxe"
78 Comments
Sort by:
A
Arigo 21.11.21

Till Lindermann ...
Cool little list!)

P
PaulXtra 21.11.21

In a car dealership, I cannot drive a 600r pit in the fourth list (my door does not close behind him). I think we can do when the deluxe did something screwed up ... Tell me something)))

M
MC_Black 21.11.21

Play the original cool guy

T
Tommy Vercetti 1357 21.11.21

There is a garage in the small harbor near the car dealership, what kind of cars are needed for this garage? I'm already tired of looking for them.

T
Tommy Vercetti 1357 21.11.21

Prompt PLIZZZZZZZZ :-)

D
Dj foxie 21.11.21

PaulXtra
You must first complete the mission of the pizza delivery man, then you can drive the motorcycle into the garage.

Tommy Vercetti 1357
Switch to English, there for each car the real name is given.

f
fhdgfhbdwvfgh 21.11.21

For me, Deluxe is the best modification for Weiss.

D
Dj foxie 21.11.21

Deluxe for those who do not know how to install cars themselves.

F
FlasHXS 21.11.21

Or who is too lazy to do it, fortunately in Weiss the most normal assembly and tuning of cars.

D
Dj foxie 21.11.21

A constantly flipping Ferrari 308 or a Camaro SS rocket flying? And how do you like the Mitsubishi 3000GT with the sound of a truck or the "sagging" Honda CR125? And how great it all fits in 1984! Just perfect! :)))) By the way, Lamborghini Diablo's "deluxe" doors do not open upwards.

k
kerm68 21.11.21

Way down?

F
FlasHXS 21.11.21

This is the best mod I've ever played. Although of course there are disadvantages, but there are fewer of them. At the same time, Weiss is already modern, and not 84 years old. Also, it is quite suitable to play the original gta sun with deluxe gta3.img. Delivers.

D
Dj foxie 21.11.21

kerm69
Down?
Like a normal car - sideways.

FlasH | ​​InXS
Sorry, but to me, as a person who tunes cars (if interested, see the site in the profile), Deluxe seems like a simple hack with hastily inserted cars and the first settings that come across. In the area of ​​new locations (such as the trial park in Leaf Links), the game slows down noticeably. And, then, where did you see that solid sports cars drove around the city?

G
Grindors 21.11.21

We write soundtracks from the game here ...

Sorry if the topic already exists

D
DImONeLLa 21.11.21

I played one version - standard radio, the other - reworked differently.

B
BaVerTim 21.11.21

Can you please tell me where you can find Dodge Charger in Deluxe?

m
mcaMasha 21.11.21

BaVerTim

It seems to be called Voodoo. Often found in this place:pix.PlayGround.ru

E
EVGENO 21.11.21

In 2003, I returned from the army, saved up a computer ... well, and installed the GTA Vice-City toy, I went through it completely without cheats and trainers (I didn't even know what it was) ... after going through all 100 packages I even collected it, appeared helicopter hunter Gggg ...
recently decided to "remember my youth" ... considering that I change computers like gloves - installed GTA Vice-City DELUXE is noticeably different from the original: new objects on the map, cars, helicopters, skimmer are modeled, translated into Russian dubbing (by the way, not very grammatical) ... so I noticed tricks in the missions, perhaps they are in the original)))) so I list:

Mission "Demoman": You need to throw bombs on the helicopter. If training is enabled, then after throwing the 4th bomb, the helicopter will explode and you will see "Mission failed". Option cheat BOOOOOORING 2 times, we cut the workers and guards with a propeller ... plenty of time!

Mission to overtake Hillary: if you turn on the training, you will not pass the mission, Hillary will be 50 meters ahead of you, no matter how overtaken him, and on the trail. checkpoint "Mission failed" is waiting for you. Option: shut down the training and restart the game, BOOOOOORING twice and forward, you will pass it.

The first Cuban mission "boat tricks": if you use the BOOOOOORING cheat more than once, your boat will not fly over the first springboard, the stupid will get stuck on golf))) Option: turn on the training, ha ha, that's the only way

Dildo Dodo: film studio mission when you need to throw flyers around the city on a skimmer. So, in DELUXE the skimmer is changed, the wings are larger, in the initial position the left wing lies on the pier, that is, it is already a task to get under way ... Let's move on to the tricks ... if you use BOOOOOORING more than 2 times, the plane won't even take off .. Track. if you have training enabled, you will not pass the mission at all, collect all the checks and will fly further. Option: we knock out the coach, restart the game, put BOOOOOORING twice and start from the northernmost check, you have enough fuel, I assure you .. I even fell in the city, and had to take off from the ground (ASPIRINE will help if you start to burn)

D
DvxNL 21.11.21

What kind of "training"? lol And why do you need this "BO (many times) RING"? It works well on both KillerKip and Delux.
PS: Ashipak pamenshi deed

-
-SlashuuR- 21.11.21

You need to cheat less and everything will go through (a current mission on a boat in deluxe sales without cheats is impossible to go through, everyone knows) ... Why should BOOOOOORING be cut in every mission?