3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rysta 21.11.21 09:22 pm

GTA Vice City Deluxe (questions / discussion) (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

GTA Vice City Deluxe
This thread was created to discuss the modification of Deluxe.
We leave questions, requests, advice and so on here and nowhere else.

All cars for the garage in Deluxe

You can download the mod from our file archive:
GTA Vice City "Deluxe"
78 Comments
Sort by:
E
EVGENO 21.11.21

slows down time, allows you to pass more accurately, I myself go through without all this, I just noted the facts ... I mean training))) Well, call me askipak, I'm not a journalist))))

S
Sidorovich Hacker 21.11.21

Mission "Demoman": You need to throw bombs on the helicopter. If training is enabled, then after throwing the 4th bomb, the helicopter will explode and you will see "Mission failed". Option cheat BOOOOOORING 2 times, we cut the workers and guards with a propeller ... plenty of time!

Passed without cheats

Mission to overtake Hillary: if you turn on the training, you will not pass the mission, Hillary will be 50 meters from you in front, no matter how overtaken him, and on the trail. checkpoint "Mission failed" is waiting for you. Option: cut down the training and restart the game, BOOOOOORING twice and forward, you will pass it

Passed without cheats

Dildo Dodo: film studio mission when you need to throw flyers around the city on a skimmer. So, in DELUXE the skimmer is changed, the wings are larger, in the initial position the left wing lies on the pier, that is, it is already a task to get under way ... Let's move on to the trick ... if you use BOOOOOORING more than 2 times, the plane won't even take off .. Track. if you have training enabled, you will not pass the mission at all, collect all the checks and will fly further. Option: we cut down the coach, restart the game, put BOOOOOORING twice and start from the northernmost check, you have enough fuel, I assure you .. I even fell in the city, and had to take off from the ground (ASPIRINE for everyone, will help if you start to burn)

Passed without cheats

The first mission of the Cubans "boat tricks": if you use the BOOOOOORING cheat more than once, your boat will not fly over the first springboard, the stupid will get stuck on the golf))) Option: turn on the training, ha ha, just like

that. I know who you need to be ...

E
Eric013 21.11.21

I could not go through the mission in the deluxe "supply and demand", downloaded the usual wai city, went through everything again, drop the save into deluxe, load it and some error comes out when loading. what to do? who knows, unsubscribe pzhl !!

G
GTAman 21.11.21

Give me your save from Deluxe.

k
kobyan 21.11.21

guys please help a
stupid mission in deluxe supply and demand I just can't get through.
Does anyone have a save?
well, or please tell me how to go through it

N
No name 21.11.21

kobyan
Only with the help of Slowmo, and on this mission you can only get it with a trainer. I just wanted to ask: "Can you pass this mission honestly?"

d
dimon0901 21.11.21

the gate does not close when I drive the Yamaha r 600!

what do guys do? in Sasha's car I fit and do not close!

T
Till Lindermann ... 21.11.21

For example, go through the game in the original and only then put Deluxe. Or not to play miserable hodgepodge.

J
Jason_Walker 21.11.21

The Boat Stunts mission is best done in the Killer Kip mod.

T
Till Lindermann ... 21.11.21

The Boat Stunts mission is best done in the Killer Kip mod.

Or, of course, the way it is as such, but here it will be necessary to work more with brains. Download the original handling.cfg file and take the line with the speeder boat parameters from there. Then we just take it and insert the lines of the same boat but in deluxe instead. That's it. = D

c
charlie.pabloe 21.11.21

I liked the killer Kip than the deluxe

M
Munloock 21.11.21

Hello everyone) Who has a 100% save game, you can send me an email at [email protected] pliz

Z
ZloyKiller11 21.11.21

I have a super blunt translation gta vice city deluxe? Instead of Vice City with green lettering '' Wicked City "Bud is there all the evil people, and are willing to kill Tommy Vercetti.

Losses on the mission, with lodkoy.ETO Jehovah hell (sorry for the caps) you jump, but this red boat '' future 'simply stuck in the middle of the island, and you only remains to watch the timer, then' 'Mission failed! "!
The solution: it is better to go to the net vaysishke, or at least end replaced in some I've found the weight of the boat (if I'm wrong, fix), and all good luck in passing.

still, someone wrote '' Where can I find Chervolet Camaro SS "
Ride in the second city, in the area of '' Small (Small ) Haiti "
And find this car

This is the Camaro SS

One more bug: There are such cars, called Manana and Sand King (the second opens when passing the car dealership)
If they fall into the water, then instead of stalling, they fall into the abyss!
Manana in GTA VCD looks like a Ferrari of some model (I don't remember the model), usually like the Camaro SS drives in the second city, and in the first in the north of the '' Vicepoint '' area

S
Sasha14121999 21.11.21

I have a bug in the firefighter mission. I only get to level 4-7, and then new tasks are not given. Because where there should be a 4-door car, a 2-door car burns and 3 people cannot get out of it. Help me please!

J
Jason_Walker 21.11.21

KIller Kip mod is better than De Luxe mod.
In deluxe it is impossible to complete missions: 1 - demolition, 2 - boat tricks.

V
Vice City fan 21.11.21

The only thing I liked about the Deluxe was the Marcopolo bus instead of that ancient bus in the original and the green Mars 190 (Zebra cab). I like the Millenium mod much more - it was with it that I started playing in Vice City 9 years ago :)

J
Jason_Walker 21.11.21

What Killer Kip and De Luxe are like two twin brothers! =)
Except that in Deluxe there is a red slow boat, and in Killer Kipa there is a very fast Skimmer plane!

O
Odissey1 21.11.21

GTA Vice City Deluxe: Walkthrough of the mission Boat stunts.
It is necessary to correct the developer's mistake, to increase the boat speed.
Go to the folder with the game Gta Vice City Deluxe—> Go to the data folder—> Open the handling.cfg file through notepad—> Look for the line SPEEDER—> Change 2500.0 to 1000.0—> Go through the mission