3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pasha20062005 21.11.21 09:26 pm

Problems connecting to servers (Call of Duty: Black Ops)

I have a question: I live in Stavropol, and when I hover over any Russian server in the server selection menu, they tell me that this server is located in Stavropol. personally, I'm not very sure that there is a server in my city that is responsible for Russia. a big request to those who do not live in Stavropol, check what the game gives you and unsubscribe.PlayGround.ru
125 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hero of Donbass 21.11.21

Stavropol, ping 20, I live in St. Petersburg, THIS IS MAGIC

p
pasha20062005 21.11.21

if this is really so, then feet in my mouth, this is really cool !!

N
Nkeyka 21.11.21

at least you have a normal ping .. And then I have everywhere for 220 (((

[
[FSP] Rambo 21.11.21

The game freezes when creating classes and when connected to a servo for a few seconds (5-10) so infuriates. Win7 x64. Help pliz

E
EAGauss 21.11.21

LEONID8PK Read the
first seven posts of the topic:
PlayGround.ru> Forums> Call of Duty: Black Ops> Lags and game performance, solving problems with them.

T
Twin frozr 21.11.21

Do Ukrainian servers even exist?
If anyone knows such, please advise.
And then the nearest servers to which it will actually connect are in Germany, and their ping is 50-80, but they do not connect to the Russian ones at all.

D
DURACELL666 21.11.21

Damn, I don’t connect to Russian servos !!! WTF? maybe who knows?

T
Twin frozr 21.11.21

Everyone does not connect. As you can see on all Russian servers 1-3 people.

d
danon89 21.11.21

I have ping 170 everywhere how to lower it ???? pliz answer

F
FatMike 21.11.21

I don’t have any connective tissue to Russian servos. What to do?

B
BEARFISH 21.11.21

Hello everyone

This question is how to find a server by address or by name?
I go to the list of servers, but the one I need is not there and I can't find where to search for servers by IP address or name

. Thanks in advance.

Z
Zhugan 21.11.21

Men, I believe in your experience and skills, so I ask for help! For I have no more ideas.
The problem is as follows. My friend and I have licensed copies of Black Ops. Installed without problems, activated on Steam, launched and played safely in MP over the Internet. But we can't play with each other. Lists of servers (both ranked and not) we stupidly do not match! Those servers that are displayed by a friend, I simply do not have in the list ... And vice versa - the servers that I see, he does not see! We see completely different servers and, by the way, we can connect to them and play ... only each on our own.
We are each other on the Steam friend lists, so when a friend enters the game, I immediately find out about it. However, my list of friends in Black Ops is empty, although it is known that a friend is in the game!
Both have honestly purchased licensed Win 7 Home Premium x64, we live in the same city, we have the same provider (metro ethernet), in the "Downloads + CLOUD" settings on Steam, both have "Russia Central" set, antiviruses, firewalls are disabled , in the game the list filters are set to display all servers. Those. everything is displayed the same! The only difference is that I am sitting at the router.
Help please at least advice where to dig!

B
Big man 21.11.21

In general, it is necessary for someone to go to the server and invite a friend through the friends menu.

S
SyomaMercenary 21.11.21

I have a problem - when entering Multiplayer, the game tries to connect and writes that the Servers are currently unavailable. Please try again later, or visit the site. I am sure that this is not my thing.

Moderators, do not delete the topic, because in other places they will not answer, but the problem must be solved. here at least "with niru on the thread" we will type

I
Ilya121 21.11.21

My friend has the same bullshit, he was banned because he put a patch that kakbe fixed it!

S
SyomaMercenary 21.11.21

Ilya121 ... hmm ... was he banned before the Non-Connect Report, or after?

S
SystemN7 21.11.21

In the morning, I sat down to play CoD, as usual, I found a server, an American one, well, I’m joining! Firstly, the server was strange, you can’t run, well, it’s okay. I started playing ... at the end of the round, 30 kills. The administrator is indignant at me shouting that I’m not I play honestly and camper. Okay, I don’t care! The second round they can no longer stand and ban me. There are 3 more servers where I just "played very well." Where can I play then if I get banned everywhere ?!

H
Hard Kote 21.11.21

you're just a cheater !!!

D
Daydadro 21.11.21

As you know, the Russian Call of Duty Black Ops servers are located mainly in Moscow. But what should people living in the far east of the country do? I am personally not very happy with playing with a ping of 200. I live in Vladivostok. The question arises: Will there be servers in the Primorsky region? Playing with lags is no longer in any frame. Bad company 2 had at least Total | BF servers, but here you stab you first and the enemy with a small ping noticed you and killed you first.

S
Strelok43 21.11.21

sure that the server is in Moscow?