3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pasha20062005 21.11.21 09:26 pm

Problems connecting to servers (Call of Duty: Black Ops)

I have a question: I live in Stavropol, and when I hover over any Russian server in the server selection menu, they tell me that this server is located in Stavropol. personally, I'm not very sure that there is a server in my city that is responsible for Russia. a big request to those who do not live in Stavropol, check what the game gives you and unsubscribe.PlayGround.ru
125 Comments
Sort by:
E
EAGauss 21.11.21

Pupok69
Maybe you are logging into another server?

K
Kostyan K2stalker 21.11.21

I have the same problem as NintendoGT
Lost connection to server - Unable to connect to Steam.
Everything was fine, but now it takes a long time to load, but as soon as the class is selected, it is thrown out or written, the connection is lost.
What should I do?

F
Flints 21.11.21

Kostyan K2stalker Disable
shader shading (if enabled) and it will load quickly.

K

Flints
Thanks, it helped! :)

G
Gleb12041986 21.11.21

Kostyan K2stalker
Flints
friends I have the same problem, tell me what shraders are and how to disable them, help a noob

S
StepaqkO 21.11.21

Help !!!!!
Confa is such a core i3 4gb ram, gt420m
moved Windows
before everything is ok!
now when
you enter the server (when the strip reaches the end), it just gets up! and after two minutes when you enter, you write you kicked or the connection with the servo has run out !!!
what the hell (maybe because of the February update (or whatever))?

K

Gleb12041986
There is such an option in the graphics settings, just turn it off and that's it.

P
Pozitivchik 21.11.21

people help I go to Black Ops loading and writing servers are temporarily unavailable from my friend the same crap I think the problem is in the firewall!

x
x007alex 21.11.21

How to find and play on the gungame server. Tell me pliz.

D
Daydadro 21.11.21

StepaqkO
Disable shader rendering.

x
x-man_209 21.11.21

Tell me how to fix this error "Loss of connection with the server, the game is not available", otherwise I'm already tired of it .. I can’t play normally .. Yes, this has not happened before

D
Daydadro 21.11.21

Hah, and I started to crash with an error, the connection to the steam was lost

f
frank woods 21.11.21

pliz tell me what's the matter! Yesterday I played normally and right now I went in and the search engine is not looking for a server with a low ping current of 80 at least.

Y
YaroslavVS 21.11.21

Hi people! How to add a server by IP address to the favorites list? I just can't find it

D
Daydadro 21.11.21

frank woods
Be happy, I generally have a ping of at least 130

f
frank woods 21.11.21

Daydadro dude, you don’t get the point. I was looking for a server the day before yesterday, the ping was 40

D
Daydadro 21.11.21

frank woods
And why ping 80 is also a good ping, if I were you, I would count it for happiness (ping is normal up to 100)

D
Daydadro 21.11.21

If you want to be an uber nerd move to Moscow / Oblast.

I
III-Ganjubas-III 21.11.21

People, please answer if anyone has encountered a problem, when connecting to the game, it takes longer to load than other players, about 10 seconds, I go in and someone already has time to get 2-5 frags.
Thank you in advance.

f
frank woods 21.11.21

Daydadro, no sense, 80 ping is the current shown in the search engine, and when I go to the server, another 40 ping units are added. I used to go to servers with a ping of 40 before the game was 80.