3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pasha20062005 21.11.21 09:26 pm

Problems connecting to servers (Call of Duty: Black Ops)

I have a question: I live in Stavropol, and when I hover over any Russian server in the server selection menu, they tell me that this server is located in Stavropol. personally, I'm not very sure that there is a server in my city that is responsible for Russia. a big request to those who do not live in Stavropol, check what the game gives you and unsubscribe.PlayGround.ru
125 Comments
Sort by:
s
stalker_72rus 21.11.21

Help me Call of Duty Black Ops Multiplayer hasn't been working for a month now writes Call of Duty Black Ops is currently unavailable. What to do ???
but I figured it out just the antivirus doctor blocked the web game Firewall just in the settings you need to see I had to block everything

F
FIRING 21.11.21

strange, I checked the integrity of the cache, allowed access in the firewall, but I enter the cartoon for about a minute in battle, and then throw it into the game menu and write that sho is not available or check the status on the site! Internet cable, 16 mb / s

N
Norayr petrosayn 21.11.21

Friends Hello everyone, Happy New Year, Merry Christmas! Need help trying to launch Call of Duty - Black Ops at home. network answers me: Failed to start the process. BlackOpsMP.exe 'The system cannot find the specified environment setting. (0x000000cb)

p
panda23 21.11.21

Where to download a pirate and add-on not broken, what would be used in multiplayer to play?

s
shOk74RuS 21.11.21

GITovich
How is it that there are a lot of them but does not show them? If they do not show them, then how can you know a lot or a little? Explain your problem in more detail

s
shOk74RuS 21.11.21

Gleb12041986
Here are the grams: 3

I
Igor1642 21.11.21

shOk74RuS
in brackets is the total number of servers written

and the meaning of responding to a message in 2010?)

B
Bazinga18 21.11.21

Does anyone have multiplayer in Call of Duty: Black Ops? I can't find a server, I can't enter zombie mode and constantly writes an error that like try again later or follow the link. what about the servers?

_
__DOC__ 21.11.21

Bazinga18
try to shut down the firewall.

H
HinataKawa1 21.11.21

I do not know, in black ops 2 all the rules

B
Bazinga18 21.11.21

__DOC__
cache in the incentive checked, the firewall is disabled and still writes this error

S
SeniorJoker 21.11.21

Bazinga18
Is this the first black ops?

B
Bazinga18 21.11.21

SeniorJoker
yes

B
Bazinga18 21.11.21

Does anyone have multiplayer in Call of Duty: Black Ops first? I cannot find a server, I cannot enter zombie mode and constantly writes an error that the server is currently not available, please try again later or follow the link. What about the servers?

_
__DOC__ 21.11.21

Bazinga18
A, Steam / settings / VAC status?, Look ..

B
Bazinga18 21.11.21

__DOC__
Account is not blocked

_
__DOC__ 21.11.21

Bazinga18
I have ESS 8, it is in interactive mode. I could not log in for a long time, like you, I also did not know what to do. They told me to turn off the fire, as soon as I chose "disable filtering, allow all traffic", everything connected, after that I put it back in interactive and only then he gave me a request to allow the connection. What kind of firewall?

B
Bazinga18 21.11.21

__DOC__
I have an Avast antivirus installed, the
firewall is configured there on a Private network

_
__DOC__ 21.11.21

Bazinga18
Private network
I don’t know what this function is, try turning it off completely.

B
Bazinga18 21.11.21

__DOC__
completely turn off this function will not work, either select Private networks, or the Internet,
or turn off the firewall altogether,
but in COD: BO, the error will still go out and will not find the server.
Any other ideas how to solve this problem?