3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Ser Gregor 21.11.21 09:41 pm

What associations do you have with the word playground.ru

I personally have a gloomy bearded guy with a minigun who makes apocalyptic digests every week, blowing my head off with just one mention. Of course, he has lads, the same reckless Rambo brothers, and there must be an immortal dog from Fallout 4 (as without it). They master the skill of parkour to perfection, get together every night and save the world from glitches and lags (no matter how hilarious it sounds). Be sure to wear super combat suits from Pegue Industries.

28 Comments
Sort by:
F
FIL. Just FIL 21.11.21

A picture of the old design usually rises before your eyes when you come here to download mods on MW 2005, and the advertising is wildly annoying a la "Save the red hat, macho"

B
BioGen 21.11.21

Kindergarten

s
ssd213 21.11.21

cloaca

t
the endless misanthropy o 21.11.21

A relic of the sane Internet. With all the crayfish status, the pegach is not so infuriating to me as these are your contacts

W
Wizard Cat 21.11.21

I associate PG with advertising for the Maxim magazine. With the old design, you go to the site like this without logging into your account, so immediately the banner in the middle of the page.

A
Alexandrovitch 21.11.21

Just now, no offense, okay?
And why then the rating is +18

L
Le Gaspilleur 21.11.21

The leftmost tab in the browser is about how "once again the optimon was not delivered, and for some reason the pirates have all the rules."

E
EVIL PLAYER 21.11.21

What associations do you have with the word playground.ru
Russian ruble!