3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kazak3330 21.11.21 09:53 pm

Keyboard controls (Dark Souls 2)

The people, in general, decided to create such a topic, since they themselves had just turned on the game and, to be honest, could not figure out how to press what, let's just write here how to perform all the actions in the game, I will write them to the list right in this message, so that no one has any more questions.

So, the following actions and strikes are available to us in the game:

1) "Strong blow" - twice lkm / rkm
2) "Hit after roll" - (wasd) + space + lkm / rkm
3) "Jump" - (hold) space + F
4) "Strike in the fall" - lkm + rkm
5) "Light a torch" - (near the fire) N + Enter
6) "Break through the defense" - W + H
7) "Strike in a jump" - W + G
8) "Kick with a rebound"

80 Comments
Sort by:
d
deBerN 21.11.21

I adjusted the controls for myself, it seems wrong, when I hit, in order to make a series of simple hits, I have to press the hit button at the end of the previous one? Or else I started to click quickly, the Persian either does not hit at all, or 1 time.

I
Igor Kolesnikov 21.11.21

better tell me where is the normal port! which by the way was promised by the developer! Yes, the optimization is good there are no questions, but the control !!!! let them so to speak for this management burn in hell! I started playing as a magician, aiming at the O key, how to reach it with 1 hand ???? how to run and aim at the enemy .... ahh ... so also the interface is sharpened for a gamepad. Maybe they will release another patch?

s
seffko 21.11.21

Going into the options and seeing the assignment of the keys is not destiny?

s
seffko 21.11.21

Igor Kolesnikov
Mouse 3 or the middle mouse button, roughly speaking.

I
Igor Kolesnikov 21.11.21

seffko is
not the point, it's not a very good keyboard port anyway. done on "get off" so to speak, you can play with the keyboard, but not as easy as with a gamepad.

d
dantevictim 21.11.21

I can't understand how to take off the equipment

d
deBerN 21.11.21

Igor Kolesnikov
I played current in mk and fighters with a gamepad, my gamepad lifts up when walking forward, how to avoid this?

d
deBerN 21.11.21

Can't anyone answer?

A
AleXraceSiM 21.11.21

dantevictim
E / Y key

S
Serkenar 21.11.21

Please note that in the default settings, double-clicking is a powerful attack.

d
deBerN 21.11.21

Serkenar
and how then to carry out a normal attack with a weapon in the right hand? In the left shield.

S
Serkenar 21.11.21

Therefore, it is better to double-click or not to assign anything, then it will probably be possible to carry out quick series of hits without problems or get used to what is

S
Serkenar 21.11.21

Right button

S
Serkenar 21.11.21

IMHO better to change the left weapon to the right button, right to left

d
deBerN 21.11.21

Serkenar,
but then how to beat it with a simple attack? And in the settings I cannot assign lkm or pcm to any action.
PS the joystick lifts me up when I run forward, is it a problem in it? Or have I configured something incorrectly?

S
Serkenar 21.11.21

Maybe you assigned both the run and the camera to one button

S
Serkenar 21.11.21

Identical keys in the settings, if I'm not mistaken, are highlighted in red

d
deBerN 21.11.21

I didn't change Serkenar then, I thought to start playing with joey, and there was such crap, the default settings were (

S
Serkenar 21.11.21

Well, it means, rather, the problem is in joey.

S
Serkenar 21.11.21

You can rummage through the settings and see what exactly is responsible for the camera