3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kazak3330 21.11.21 09:53 pm

Keyboard controls (Dark Souls 2)

The people, in general, decided to create such a topic, since they themselves had just turned on the game and, to be honest, could not figure out how to press what, let's just write here how to perform all the actions in the game, I will write them to the list right in this message, so that no one has any more questions.

So, the following actions and strikes are available to us in the game:

1) "Strong blow" - twice lkm / rkm
2) "Hit after roll" - (wasd) + space + lkm / rkm
3) "Jump" - (hold) space + F
4) "Strike in the fall" - lkm + rkm
5) "Light a torch" - (near the fire) N + Enter
6) "Break through the defense" - W + H
7) "Strike in a jump" - W + G
8) "Kick with a rebound"

80 Comments
Sort by:
S
Serkenar 21.11.21

And if necessary, transfer it to other sticks or buttons

d
deBerN 21.11.21

Serkenar
understood, thanks, and how can I transfer the H and G buttons to the mouse?

S
Serkenar 21.11.21

It looks like you are not the only one with such problems with the bullying of the camera.

S
Serkenar 21.11.21

There is a separate tab for the mouse

S
Serkenar 21.11.21

And it looks like all the settings are limited to these very tabs.

S
Serkenar 21.11.21

Those. You can select buttons only those that are already used on the tab

V
Voz 21.11.21

The same problem as in the first post. Who found the solution? So far, I put an attack on the keyboard and hit it

d
deBerN 21.11.21

I saw that this problem is solved by ahk or a macro bind, share ahk who knows)

d
deBerN 21.11.21

Auto hotkey program.
I found the binds, corrected them, and this is what happened:
#NoEnv
#IfWinActive, DARK SOULS II
F2 :: Suspend

LButton :: U
RButton :: Y

(here, without brackets, the key to which the script will be off) :: ExitApp

In general, the script plows only in game dc2, assign one key for interaction and confirmation (for example, q) and climb through the inventory through it.
When the script is run, the mouse will not plow, only the hits that are bound, and therefore the inventory, etc. via your key (in my case q)

N
NickStAndrews 21.11.21

Guys, how do you kick and jump from Klava?
I can't figure it out =)

N
NickStAndrews 21.11.21

I can't figure it out =)

m
mazaza 21.11.21

1. I completely configured the control, as it was convenient for me, ie. I copied it almost completely from the first part. However, I ran into one problem. My block is on shift, I play with a shield, i.e. I often cover myself, but I cannot hit from under the block or choose a target, because the game reads this action as a combination of keys Shift + LMB or Shift + SCM. Is there any way to disable this binding? So that while I hold the shift (block) I could strike (without releasing the shift).
I don’t want the block key, I’m so comfortable, I’m already used to it.
2. And another such question, goals switch very hard, to choose another goal I have to wind the mouse around the table. Maybe you can assign some keys there? For example Q and E.

m
mazaza 21.11.21

and what else is responsible for detecting hidden doors? Enter?

J
JacK_tThe_Ripper 21.11.21

and take a torch in hand?

m
molites 21.11.21

How do I switch between targets? Previously, it was possible with a wheel, now it does not rob

s
sallivan13 21.11.21

With a raised shield, you can only attack with a spear, with a sword you either block or strike. and the hidden doors are answered by the item selection button ...

T
TouchTheSky 21.11.21

sallivan13
No no friend, the author is right, there is some kind of devilry going on with the keys, and it's not in the form of weapons. (I went through the entire first part with a sword, if I held the shift + attack there, then the Persian simply lowered the shield, then beat and immediately raised the shield ... here, for some reason, nothing happens stupidly) I'm sitting for the second day, I also play because of this I can not...

N
NickStAndrews 21.11.21

Someone put a dislike - apparently figured out how it's done?
Is it a pity to share?

d
darkpromo 21.11.21

saints777
you approach the fire, the switch "switch" sign should appear under the sign "to rest by the fire" (press N), then "light the torch" will appear, press Enter and voila.

m
mazaza 21.11.21

TouchTheSky
You are absolutely right, dear. I was already afraid that people would not understand my gibberish.
I tried to block PKM, and a strong attack to shift. Of course, with such a combination, it turned out to beat from under the block, but I began to specifically get confused in the keys. Plus, another problem has appeared, if you press LMB very quickly, the character does not want to attack, i.e. so that he should not click the mouse, but beat with an interval of a split second, which is sometimes annoying. Anyway, due to constant changes in control, I began to get confused in the keys, which led to deaths. And I almost forgot, some actions come with a slight delay, for example, the block when it was on shift or acceleration, I have it in a space. It feels like the game is waiting for a split second, they say, will I execute some keyboard shortcut? What if I want to change weapons instead of speeding up? Or not block, but pick up the item. I do not know on what principle the joystick controls are arranged,