3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kazak3330 21.11.21 09:53 pm

Keyboard controls (Dark Souls 2)

The people, in general, decided to create such a topic, since they themselves had just turned on the game and, to be honest, could not figure out how to press what, let's just write here how to perform all the actions in the game, I will write them to the list right in this message, so that no one has any more questions.

So, the following actions and strikes are available to us in the game:

1) "Strong blow" - twice lkm / rkm
2) "Hit after roll" - (wasd) + space + lkm / rkm
3) "Jump" - (hold) space + F
4) "Strike in the fall" - lkm + rkm
5) "Light a torch" - (near the fire) N + Enter
6) "Break through the defense" - W + H
7) "Strike in a jump" - W + G
8) "Kick with a rebound"

80 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vegrund 21.11.21

Jumping kick W + G, Penetrate defense W + H, Parry 2-click LMB, Bounce hit space + RMB or LMB (if using 2 weapons in each hand)

T
TouchTheSky 21.11.21

mazaza,
in general, I have decided to postpone DS 2 until the purchase of joey, they say there are no such problems with him, but for now I will play Lost Alpha ... like a release date.

D
Dziktar 21.11.21

How do I change arrows?

E
Evpatiy the Furious 21.11.21

How to inflict a critical hit, approaching a mob from the back, what to reap then?

K
Kryos 21.11.21

Evpatiy Furious,
I hold down the hit button and everything goes with a bang

E

Serega_action
I mean that animation as in the first DS, here the usual blow passes, maybe I press something, I don't understand a damn thing. What combination of buttons do you have !?

K
Kazak3330 21.11.21

In the very first location, when you leave the three witches, you enter the very first cave on the left, there further one mob will stand with its back to you. 1 click lkm and that's it.

a
alorad 21.11.21

how to put a back, do not tell me? the layout is standard.

A
ApacheMC 21.11.21

how to switch to dual wilde (fight with swords in both hands) on the keyboard, tell the guys please!

a
alorad 21.11.21

press N

J
JJ_Jon_34_rus 21.11.21

guys how to change the shield protection from the left mouse button to the shift? just when changing, only the choice of bundles is given - but I wanted to do it like in 1 part ...

m
maxmuchitel 21.11.21

It is also useful: "Capture the target" on SCM, and reassign the change of targets from J and L to 1 and 2. =)
Well, it is also useful: on the stairs, when we move up / down, hold down the spacebar to slide / go up quickly.

S
StrawHat 21.11.21

how to discard an item?

a
aist16 21.11.21

StrawHat
If you press RMB on an item, an action selection menu will appear.
Z - go, X - run constantly. If you turn on the run (X), then you can jump (W + F) without holding the Spacebar.

B
Back_in_LIFE5 21.11.21

Tell me, who knows how to make free aiming when shooting from a bow?
Everything, I figured it out. If someone helps, this is "Strong attack (left hand)".

H
Hawkeye1985 21.11.21

For beginners, keyboard + mouse is of course suitable, but for a professional game, only JOY is not otherwise, alas ...

H
Hawkeye1985 21.11.21

This is due to the fact that each mouse button performs two functions at once - "simple attack" and "strong attack", that is, click and double click, respectively. This is certainly funny, in some ways even a revolutionary solution, but in reality DS 2 is completely unplayable. Timings are important here, it turns out you need to be either a hellish nerd, or remember the good old DOOM and give up the mouse completely, in any case the buzz from the game is lost ... =)))

E

Who knows how to switch m / y with equipped arrows or bolts?

M
Mark Leletko 21.11.21

Well, how to get up in a fighting stance?
PS The game has already passed, but I don't know yet! (

K
K0nsul 21.11.21

clavaproblems