3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Le Gaspilleur 10.09.19 07:34 am

The scariest game

Hello! For me was and remains the most terrible The Lost Crown: A Ghosthunting Adventure. Your preference in this genre?
38 Comments
Sort by:
B
BioGen 10.09.19

Curse the Eye of Isis Sonya second unreal scared,the atmosphere of Victorian London,dark and mysterious pumps and even the sounds when you change from one location to another and is far away monster,horror!

F
FazoInvertor 10.09.19

Who remembers this girl Ghost with her children's laughter?

D
Devil208 10.09.19

Silent Hill Downpour. There was a time when I was in the mirror (world in the mirror) down the corridor, very slowly, staring at every pixel. And like everything was fine, until I noticed the nurse right under the nose of the gg! How did I not notice her, nurse brown on a brown background looking-glass world when she was still far?? At that moment I threw the PSP and my heart was pounding like mad, I thought that right now that's it's going to implode and shit. Terrible game, this CX. After all, there is not even a screamer, but without them is terrible. Even after dying, the game never ceases to scare. After all, it was in amnesia when I played? I went through quite a lot without dying and avoiding enemies. Then one monster, I noticed and ran up to me and started pounding. At that moment I was scared. But when he died, the fear disappeared. And amnesia stopped being scary. CX did not cease to frighten. On the contrary, scares more depending on how far you've come. About the middle of the game CX Downpour I threw it, it was too scary. And touches CX I still.

R
RikoChiko 10.09.19

In horror games not played. From a terrible couple can list.
SCP - Containment Breach because of its randomness. And Alien his discharge.
Penumbra and generally DeadSpace is not scary. In DeadSpace played on the penultimate difficulty.

d
daratarkor 10.09.19

Clock tower,terrible game does not exist.
Perhaps even siren blood curse,in the moments when you're playing for a girl you are not weak peresralis.

B
Boland 10.09.19

Amnesia the same. Even third thoughts in the first passage delivers, well outlast made nervous, but amnesia out of the competition.

S
Seanelio 10.09.19

While playing Silent Hill used to creep through the skin and sometimes in a cold sweat throwing.

M
Maxis1977 10.09.19

outlast

V
VIK25 10.09.19

Well, not exactly the worst , but pretty creepy game Amnesia: The Dark Descent. In the game there are no horror stories and monsters, mostly fear induced imagination of a gamer.

M
Maxlaq 10.09.19

At this time there are no such games so frightened, but before twitching from Painkiller, especially when playing at night and you suddenly falls out of some kind of monster.

S
Seanelio 10.09.19

The game genre of Survival Horror is very exciting. Here waiting for the release of Resident Evil: Revelations 2. Even heard somewhere that the creators want to use VR helmets.

w
wife Cheshire Cat 10.09.19

Modern games harden. Before I was scared to play in Дьябло2 in the dungeons at 3am.

T
T.T.G 10.09.19

Here ascribe to the same mansion RPG about bloodsuckers.

W
William Bigkartoshkafri N 10.09.19

I don't play horror much. The last time scared me a game of Fallout 2. There when in the City of Refuge (like) go, very suddenly, show the clip with the face of a Ghost.

M
Maxlaq 10.09.19

Amnesia: The dark descent, Slender: the arrival in my opinion a very dumb game, also you can still plusnut Penumbra: Overture 2007 toy, pretty interesting and scary.

-
-S.E.R.G.E.Y.- 10.09.19

Well that was terrible, there is no such. Well, since any emotions aroused, this is the grandfather спейс2, and first time passing Stalker, Shadow of Chernobyl the first lab.

M
Maxlaq 10.09.19

-S. E. R. G. E. Y.-
I don't know, I have sometimes even the most harmless game called fleeting fear when something dramatically happens, not always, but the fact is You have not seen this?)

-
-S.E.R.G.E.Y.- 10.09.19

Maxlaq
And, I remember back in фаркрай3 when I first went into the water and crocodile in hand gripping. Wince. But a fear of something is not called.