3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bionazar 11.11.19 03:21 am

Discussion of optimization (Max Payne 3)

How do you think would be a good optimization on a PC?Glancing at recommended sistemki I chyut from his chair fell.
229 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sonnyy Bot 11.11.19

not worse than kukurusina second...

F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 11.11.19

Bionazar
Glancing at recommended sistemki I chyut from his chair fell.
Look at the system requirements for Metro 2033. And you know, she's at my max speed on the Core 2 Duo 4200+ with 2 gigs of RAM went. And here, I think, there is nothing to panic.

M
Maza3750 11.11.19

When released and then we will flood about optimization! And while pointless ...

P
Pahabnyy 11.11.19

RGC
you're very unstable person, is trimmed bangs would write it?

B
Betafix_ 11.11.19

well, it's Rockstar and they, fundamentally, that is to say malicious, do a poor optimization is just what you undertake, for quite understandable reasons...

FC Shakhtar Donetsk [WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS] Look at the system requirements for Metro 2033. And you know, she's at my max speed on the Core 2 Duo 4200+ with 2 gigs of RAM went.
lol! on the 9600GT it is physically impossible to run Metro 2033 on Max. settings...

F

Betafix_
On XP with the 9th directixer I started.

K
Kravec Aleksandr 11.11.19

Betafix_
I have a Intel Core 2 duo e7500 with operatives 3 gig every game on ultra high, except for Battles 3, and the system Bionazar easily take Metro 2033

B
Betafix_ 11.11.19

FC Shakhtar Donetsk [WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS] On XP with the 9th directixer I started.
well, I just did this and rzhu! I, too, max settings - turn on dx11 tessellation and physx fps you will have below zero!

Kravets Alexander ...and the system Bionazar easily take Metro 2033
yeah! 800x600 is already to fly

F

Betafix_
For the OSes - maximum settings. How can I put DH11 if video card does not support it?

B
Betafix_ 11.11.19

^ well, finally you came! ...less than six months

M
MunchkiN 616 11.11.19

actually what is meant by optimizations.
if the game offers a heavy good graphics with high system requirements = good optimization.
the screen graphics are not visible. in places the texture is of poor quality. total teselli also not visible. therefore it can be assumed that 16гигов memory it will take to eliminate memory leaks and accelerate download koncovych scenes. the card value will be only the amount of memory.
therefore optimization of the expected ug.
prior to the game and tests so far.

M
MunchkiN 616 11.11.19

metro to the max 9600GT 512mb
aahaha 320x240 pxysx=on Dx11=off {aa af}=off 20-35 fps

F
FollowMisterWinner 11.11.19

if the video card Radeon the fiziks cheat percent and not vidyuhi same?and how is doing with that bulldozer?

G
Grandshot 11.11.19

Yes, you are naive =)

Braking will always be. Logs, friezes, bullettin most certainly will. It's R*. And this is their signature optimization))

V
Vuratsudo 11.11.19

on my PS3 it produces from 19 to 24 fps
I think the PC will be even sadder as with L. A. Noire.

3Dionis 11.11.19

Vuratsudo, from 19 to 24 fps? The horror as you play, kick))) And La Noire on PC everything is fine)) 30 fps stable and then only because the built-in limit on the number of fps that the money can already be circumvented. Without it a stable 60 fps I have. And with max, too, I think everything will be okay, at least those who have a decent machine.

B
Betafix_ 11.11.19

^ don't know, I'm happy to show here that everything will be OK! let's see what happens in practice...

V
Vuratsudo 11.11.19

3Dionis about decent cars you're right, but what about those who have old computers ?
I like L. A. Noire on average more than 14 fps was not given, in principle,
however I tried to play it once it came out on PC without any patches
frame rate agrocel me and in the end had to pass on the PS3
but now, in the case of MP3 so can not do because there is the idea that aiming is better all the same the mouse on the PC and multiplayer this will be particularly pronounced.

my PC:
2.60 Ghz Athlon II x4 620
1 GB GeForce GT 220
3,15 GB RAM

expect at least on medium without antialiasing on DX9 ?

Z
Zhizn dermo 11.11.19

Vuratsudo
None overclocking to the max and the CPU to 3.2 Ghz then maybe play on medium.

S
Sonnyy Bot 11.11.19

Vuratsudo
I think the cha,bro it's all good for the medium,the only considerable minus video,you need at least 240гт ддр5....1GB..