3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bionazar 11.11.19 03:21 am

Discussion of optimization (Max Payne 3)

How do you think would be a good optimization on a PC?Glancing at recommended sistemki I chyut from his chair fell.
229 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sonnyy Bot 11.11.19

JESSX
max, or almost max,damn sure 100%!!!!!

J
JESSX 11.11.19

I hope , though read the article about the game , and optimizing , sure the picture please ) here are just still wondering how the Radeon will work with physics , never used cards from ATI :)

S
Sonnyy Bot 11.11.19

JESSX
I'll tell you this when I replaced my 9800гт that wanted to take hd6790,but thinking all the same decided to buy a 550ti,for a very now sure green guard-the quality and stability happy,well and Radionov in turn has never had,only the one saw in the work of 6790...I wanted a Radeon,but hope for the giraffe was justified completely!!although I know that buying a 550 instead of the 6790 lost performance somewhere %10-15((( something like that,shorter than I'd thought but still a giraffe would have taken))) ...maybe..

N
Nick Heidfeld 11.11.19

JESSX

what is physics, and any physics in the game processor processes

D
Dark5eeD 11.11.19

Optimization rules are not expected from R* because judging by GTA and La noire hands they are worse than ass. Pentium E5400 2.7-4GB-HD6850 1024 x 1024, 50fps on ultra.

J
JESSX 11.11.19

I mean physx ,

GOHEAD

I too of course prefer gtx 670 ,though, in the benchmark it will be weaker , except that the NVIDIA driver happy + physx ,the only game with this fiziksom can count on the fingers, so I'll take that to be )

S
Sonnyy Bot 11.11.19

BABY-SIX ENGINE
all true at radionow physics rests on Prots completely,NVIDIA there is hardware support for this features...

M
Moby-Dick 11.11.19

the optimization is slightly better, and so happy with everything, I play on ultra, without flashes.

J
JESSX 11.11.19

say thank you that there is no optimization level l.a noire

S
Sonnyy Bot 11.11.19

JESSX
take all the same a giraffe as quieter or something, remember downloaded rezik fifth-so it said that in this version of the game on the radika nepoydet,it made me very worried,then another RAGE remembered..*((

b
belic93 11.11.19

JESSX
I would too in your place dzhifors took... I had ATI cards, and I'll be honest - often to hemorrhoids with them had: new firewood to wait for that support what that particular game, it fixes itself on map to wait it all went... and Jehoram such nuances in my opinion still less)

J
JESSX 11.11.19

I understand only that I feel that it just won't... and no difference , I have 2 options , gtx 670 or hd 7950, both cards are strong, the 2nd with a little overclocking 7970 catches up ,so that the performance will be good , but also catches 670 and 680 , in General, tomorrow will be all clear , although I understand that the 7950 probability of interest as 80 :)

J
JESSX 11.11.19

that's about the driver, I understand dzhifors stronger , although the latest patch is not pleased , as well, and many , and about the ATI cards, I do not know where things are with the drivers , today I went to the AMD website,not particularly pleased, description of updates are very brief . in contrast to the same divorce ,and not particularly clear..

S
Sonnyy Bot 11.11.19

JESSX
well, in another city Congress galleries,here we have in Ukraine is a network of boutiques in Komtekh,living in the province go to Donetsk,before traveling connects to the admin of the store,on the website of Komtekh-online chat and write,Sprague-is there such a product and if there is am,then after 1 hour, come-give the loot and take the iron.

F
FollowMisterWinner 11.11.19

got to Chapter 8 and appeared as a black screen but the sound is not lost,and as will rustle a cooler in the system unit like a jet engine,Malachi scared the PC just inul,now the shade of the water quality put on high and antialiasing to x4 downgraded,the rest of the ultra left,let it be little damage to the images but the system so shipping will not (99% noisy graphics card because the processor is very powerful and will pull at the same time 3 of these games on ultra)

T
Tulskiy Pocik 11.11.19

FC Shakhtar Donetsk
Lol,Metro 2033 is not with dh9 maximum speed and nefig then fake it.Here on my sistence-Yes,the maximum speed for all,with dh11

S
Stasan2004 11.11.19

That the game has improved the picture , I'm in the driver settings, have done so :

Even the fps dipped slightly - which should please my iron )))...

D
Don Drakon Deniro 11.11.19

Silent Shadow
The fact that the game can fly, but the engine nifiga not optimized, that's what I mean. Just a lot of people say Max Payne 3 is optimized much better than GTA4, but GTA4 is a huge open world and render the environment on the high GTA4 is much harder than to render small locations Max Payne 3 at max speed but with such a poor NPC meshes as polygon and texture performance and so young MP3 locations manages at the Maximum drop of FPS right up to about 30. So optimization engine shit, if GTA5 will be on PC as well paritrana with all sorts of tessellations, and no HBAO DX11 will not save the situation.

f
fundamentalist 11.11.19

Marcos

Will not be in GTA 5 such graphics, not one PC will not pull even 5 years of such space, and such a graph

J
JESSX 11.11.19

well, remember when GTA 4 came out , and how many it was , personally, in my case , it is better to buy the CD on the box, it really is played on the ex box is much steeper than for PS(namely GTA4) IMHO