3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CharlyTosher 22.11.21 01:37 am

\ "Native \" mf (Diablo 2)

Everywhere they write that the optimal Mf is 300-350. Does this figure include the "native" mf of each character, which, if i`m not mistaken, is equal to 100? 100 native + 300 from clothes or is it immediately with a family? Thanks in advance for your answer, kitties.
64 Comments
Sort by:
p
passed 22.11.21

0 = 0

O
Obsessed 22.11.21

CharlyTosher, 0 = 0

[
[_JENKA_] 22.11.21

CharlyTosher
without a native

R
Rowwe 22.11.21

Obsessed
Can't stand 3 seconds xD

O
Obsessed 22.11.21

Rowwe, the madarator just doesn't like cats ;-)
yes there is a relic, you cho! : D I have a guy with it, rushes! : D

i
iTK_m 22.11.21

passed
Obsessed
what does your 0 = 0 mean? In general, with things you need to gain 350 mph ~ for success in finding unique ones?

p
passed 22.11.21

iTK_m
"Native" mf is zero. 350% is not a guarantee of success in finding unique ones, it's just an approximate optimal value without much loss in the speed of stripping.

T
Torum. 22.11.21

In other words - someone said that 350 MF is optimal, someone picked up this idea and brought the rest of them to eat.

k
kot-stargazer 22.11.21

CharlyTosher
If you go to a greedy Pindel, then 500 mf is not enough, and if you fly to Mefa or Andi for a shako, then 150 will be enough for you, depending on what tasks you set. so that it does not affect the combat effectiveness, if there are cool boards for cold litter with HP, then the more MF the better, at least 1. But for the grandfather phantom everything = you will most likely have to fly many times, there is a very small chance of this thing falling out.

c
codw 22.11.21

in theory - the more the better,
but in fact, at 200-300 mf, gear falls much better than at 500+ (a lot of blue)

p
passed 22.11.21

a lot of blue.
Check for rarity begins with unique ones. It's just that for magicians mf is 1 to 1.

0b256 22.11.21

d2 arreat http://classic.battle.net/diablo2exp/items/magic/magicfind.shtml
it says that the more the better and the fine is more than 100 fixed
Is there an ideal% Magic Find Number?
No. The more the better. Previously a bug resulted in a penalty for more than a certain percentage, but this has been fixed.

But it is not worth increasing the mf by the isters, it does not pay off.

C
CharlyTosher 22.11.21

You are my pies: P Thank you all.

H
Harley.Davidson 22.11.21

without mfa went to nmcow now as a druid, a couple of minutes and pieces of 7 sc dropped.
Well, please, isn't the drop perfect without the mf?

r
rfgrim 22.11.21

CharlyTosher
There is no native mf, it's just an affix on an item that increases the chance of getting a magic item. For example, for unique items 167 MF increases the chance by 2 times, 380 MF by 2.5 times, 1000 MF by 3 times, etc. From here you can draw a conclusion about the optimal mf for you.

p
passed 22.11.21

How to see ...

pieces of 7 sc dropped
The presence / absence of mf has nothing to do with it.

C
CorvinOk 22.11.21

Harley.Davidson
rfgrim
passed
Za4em cennie sekreti vidaete; (- was vse perestanyt pokypaty TR Sety / Shaki / Skulderi / sc 7Mf / i tp - i vsia EKONOMIKA PG ryhnet: D
PS blin kak 9 mog zabity ypom9ny3 AI

C
CorvinOk 22.11.21

Kstate. Davno takoy vopros imeetcia, vezde piwetcia 4to MF nevliaet na drop sc / lc / gc, no Vedy MF ge yveli4ivaet shas vipadeni9 Unikalinogo GC Gheed? ili net?
Poidee vedy dolgen

r
rfgrim 22.11.21

CorvinOk
well, this is the only benefit of the mf for gc :)

H
Harley.Davidson 22.11.21

MF nevliaet na drop sc / lc / gc
is that right? and I'm also sure that gc lc sc drops happen more often on nmcow than on helle