3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CharlyTosher 22.11.21 01:37 am

\ "Native \" mf (Diablo 2)

Everywhere they write that the optimal Mf is 300-350. Does this figure include the "native" mf of each character, which, if i`m not mistaken, is equal to 100? 100 native + 300 from clothes or is it immediately with a family? Thanks in advance for your answer, kitties.
64 Comments
Sort by:
r
rfgrim 22.11.21

kewelldkny
In d2 they decide: number of wounds and luck.
I ran to the countess here many times for 2 pp runes, but I never knocked out anything higher.
And suddenly, lo and behold, during the next race from a simple mob in the black march, the mind fell!

3m3m 22.11.21

Mf neblagodarnoe zanatie - vodi pariki

H
Harley.Davidson 22.11.21

Nitsche you have arranged here. Need to clean up the bench

H
Hav 22.11.21

Guyver1982
Good guess. It is a pity that everything is by.
There is no desire to prove anything, nothing prevents you from going beyond the article to check facts and figures and familiarize yourself with the topic above the level of assumptions.

O
Obsessed 22.11.21

doubling Guuver, with the only postscript that still matters, WHO mf-it. One player, having caught the unique Slayer guard, will leave all the rarks that have fallen nearby to celebrate, the other will not be too lazy to look at everything, and the third will only raise the rarks.

There is no desire to prove anything to
Dobermn, but okay, why give up so early? you push yourself up, prove it! <; D

H
Hav 22.11.21

Obsessed
There will be proofs for ber, and so much information for free.

O
Obsessed 22.11.21

Dobermn, damn it .. thank you! thanks for being so kind to us. I'm serious. so much information for free!

O
Obsessed 22.11.21

codw, piccha zhzhot! =) I hope the madarator is at lunch / on leave / on vacation / got sick / passed away. :-P

H
Hav 22.11.21

Nouns begging shaki are so unpredictable.

C
CorvinOk 22.11.21

Obsessed
Ny raz yg nam slili stoli vagnyu infy pro obratniy Effekt, to glypo bydet neispolizivaty ee pomaximymy -
etot obratniy Effekt vedy dolgen deistvovaty i na zavisimostya ot PPL !!!
To esty pri 7-8PPL (tip4iki radom) - ymeniwiayt drop, a moget dage Drop5PPL> Dropa 7 + PPL, nado gde nity yto4nity: D
mb kto i ne za Ber etoy infoy podelitcia :)

O
Obsessed 22.11.21

mb kto i ne za Ber etoy infoy podelitcia :)
CorvinOk, ne dymay 4to tak DEWEGO; C eto ji pr9moy pytj k OBAGAWWENIY!

C
CharlyTosher 22.11.21

3m3m
Paravozers are not people. They turn the game into work and a tedious routine, sweetly fapa in the end on the dropped Ist. Mfrana is not a particularly nerdy occupation, and clearing locations is even more interesting.

Q
QLinkee 22.11.21

Interesting topic from mf. I'll have to figure it out, I'll chop the beers.

O
Obsessed 22.11.21

Paravosers are not people.
CharlyTosher, and those who created the conditions when it is most profitable to use a steam train are krauchiki, right?

I will chop the beers.
QLinkee, "wake up in Moscow to stand like a complete dad! Unfasten, however, wake up mine. I won't forgive you a lot." © x / f "Mama Do not Cry!"

f
firkax 22.11.21

Obsessed
Paravosers are not people.
CharlyTosher, and those who created the conditions when it is most profitable to use a steam train are krauchiki, right?

this is probably a tactic of identifying non-humans who in the game think only about "how profitable" instead of having fun

f
firkax 22.11.21

By the way, I remembered the program "Towards the Barrier" here, it seems Prokhanov (but I could be wrong - I didn't find that issue right away, but to review all suitable ones to check for a long time) was asked whether he was for or against the gay pride parade. He replied that he was in favor, because then he would be able to sit somewhere next to the grenade launcher.
An interesting analogy.

O
Obsessed 22.11.21

An interesting analogy.
firkax, patient analogy, ofc. however, in your case, I'm not surprised.

L
LeoHao 22.11.21

That's really news, Firkus is watching Soloviev and Prokhanov. I really respect it. Prokhanov is a great pepper, I chatted with him a year and a half ago. Impressed.
Obsessed
You are a noob and do not just fumble.

Еpiscop_moo 22.11.21

Go on the offensive and conduct an MF parade.

O
Obsessed 22.11.21

mf-parade
Episcop_moo, Duc ..