3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fyori 11.11.19 03:29 am

Impressions of the game (NieR: Automata)

It's pretty basic, share impressions about the game.
62 Comments
Sort by:
R
RGC 11.11.19

After the release on PC there will be at least some reviews, and when the game is hacked, will fall expert opinion
Early you create a theme :)

S
Shine 11.11.19

Cash once you generate a couple of hours, authoritatively declare that the game - fierce japonscina. Just how I like it.
And not that I would selegil the news about it , just quietly waiting for a suitable game from Platinum than a game at first and it seemed. Such a good action game about a cyborg with false drama. It is exactly to the end of the event the demo, then turns into a jRPG with awesome design when you start where you already expect to see the inscription of A Hideo Kojima Game. If the master opravila something stronger than usual and with some pricks decided to create a priest.Arthouse format of the game...Oh waite...
The point is that the game makes full use of its possibilities of communication with the player as the game. Hell, it has training settings, and the ability to purchase a standard interface. That's cool.
And on losacco ride. And there are cute, tube white-haired Kuhn. Everyone loves white-haired coons. In General 10 out of 10.

And in fact, there may ever be donapost collated all on the game. Or not. Depends on attendance of the theme and my laziness.

O
Odinn89 11.11.19

On the hard sweat of course...

H
Haiiro Ookami 11.11.19

Difficult, not clear. All busurmanskih language. He took the quest in the initial camp in search of the parts. Collected everything except for small gear. Ran, searched, all were killed. Even the wiki on the game has climbed and looked, with whom this gear drops. For three hours she tried to knock, the whole city ran, to the wilderness ran, lumped/Namibia have a lot of money, even the weapons upgraded. And gear there, and though you burst. He spat and knocked the console. The first impression is pretty sad.

S
Sonnyy Bot 11.11.19

Ninja blade was hodnotou, I expect the same from nayer machines.

H
Haiiro Ookami 11.11.19

Already 30 hours played. The game is pretty good. Not only delight some of the side quests, which take one moment, and the whole object or character in this quest you receive later. For example, the quest the traitors of Era - taken the quest before, and traitors will raspada only after completing a certain story quest. And you want to execute it, run through the marked area and there was no one, and I think that quest zabagovan.

G
Gutseen 11.11.19

Muzlo 12/10
Gameplay, it really is not - run/perekalivatsja, poke the boss between frames, the bosses zero.
open world sits in the liver closer to the middle of the game Ninza.
The stuff is so-so, like an ideological continuation of Nira, only every ending is solid dark sauce and no headway, closest to the end are given to understand that the point in continuing because there all dead or will come in contact with NEH.
Skirt 2E
removed by liquidation, Roskomnadzor rode up to the house.

7.5/10 deserves if Nisa pulled sensitive in terms of nature (scout loser with excessive talkativeness) and equipment (shotgun/kropholler would be a Dali and a few dozen kg of meat threw) then 8/10

L
LYLY8866 11.11.19

In YouTube ...
The Music Is Divine - Wonderful ...

m
meagarry 11.11.19

Tried the demo - loved it. Dynamic, beautiful. But the game looks like an indie. And the price of a AAA. So either BU drive will take then, or on the pitch with a good discount.

I
IDeaDHeaDI 11.11.19

In General my impressions after 4 hours of playing the PC version - offset. Given that ~50+% of the game (not passing the first ending, and the game in General), I myself had safely propolene before purchase by using stream, then when he started to play on PC be able to concentrate fully on the gameplay, without being distracted by subtitles, because the story already knew what it was about. Graphics, by the way, much better than PS4 (at least when compared with the normal not Pro version, Proshka I don't test). Differences visible to the naked eye.

PS: judging from the global statistics - I am one of the few who is actually playing, not staring at the ass of GG, because achivku for voyeurism I have not received, HY
P. P. S.: kill coloursare the incentive in the style pantsu 10 out of 10, while the heroine does NOT wear them! It's not panties she bldzhad!

S
Sirines 11.11.19

I played the PC version (Prolog + a little investigated open world). Looks interesting. Gives much japonscina, which is not surprising and even very good. The constant change of perspectives, not annoying, and even gives some of the highlights. The fight will be good, but I have to end it and did not understand. There is a RPG element... but how good it is I can not say yet. The music is wonderful, I hope more on the game will be more interesting compositions. The plot at the moment, seems pretty formulaic. What's next, we'll see. Graphically, the game is pretty outdated, but the experience is generally not spoils, given that the game has quite beautiful landscapes. A controversial issue is the choice of voice. On the one hand Japanese much better, but you have to constantly watch the subtitles and have time to translate them, not forgetting still to play. On the other hand English well-perceived by the ear, but it contains many inaccuracies, both in translation and in the emotions of the characters not to mention the fact that the voice actor 2b and 9s is so boring, (to voice-over their names in my Japanese in any project, be it game or anime) that already want to puke.

The main problem at the moment is fullscreen, which as it is, but it as not. In other words in full-screen mode, if you select a resolution of 1920x1080 the image being rendered in a lower resolution and stretched to 1080p. In addition to the deterioration of picture quality in the fullscreen the problem starts with the playback of commercials, are smoothly woven into the gameplay, which is locked at 30 frames per second. Frame rate starts to SAG and look at all this action is getting very frustrating. The above problem is solved by including window mode, but due to the fact that the mode is without frame, they dis**daiski tie forgot, we have to use third-party software.
Here этимhttps://github.com/Codeusa/Borderless-Gaming/releases
Probably the problem will be solved once the green finally deign to roll out a GameReady driver, which for some reason is still there.

O
Odinn89 11.11.19

Held for 32 hours, and the feeling as if hours 8, for this toy time flies (><)

A
Aleksandr742 11.11.19

Very awesome)

k
kornev-93 11.11.19

Theme created definitely too early .... Music pleased )

M
Makar Stepanov 11.11.19

Played for a few hours until there is no time.

I liked the jacket, style and some ideas.
Open world is very empty, and yourself moving on it look very silly - the characters for two hours running through the desert, where the transport stuff?
The fight with the second boss (the white-haired Android) did not like, boring.
Actually, in many respects after MGR is a step back. There is no such drive in bosses, for example. But the style and the overall feeling of intrigue is very pull.

A
AlexHDfix 11.11.19

The game world is empty, but it's even better than meaningless quests that have already got in public games, and life simulation. The plot is interesting and unusual, switching to another view and places the transformation of the game in the arcade, a very good idea. I loved the Devil May Cry series, but Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance became for me a model of slashers, but this game is very similar to MGRR, only in a skirt that. The game I'm still going through, but I am sure that for me it will be game of the year!

S
Shadowran666 11.11.19

Objectively because of the mediocre graphics, blank world of level design: 8.5 out of 10.
Subjectively, it pancreatol 12 out of 10, best game of the year and stuff.
If you love a good stoned, awesome plot, if you are not deterred outright japonscina the game is definitely worth the money and the drawbacks of coie I pointed out, notice only during the relatively monotonous side quests.

S
SlipknotTHEBest 11.11.19

The game is excellent. But one problem – lag! Although my hardware should all be fine.

J
JacK_tThe_Ripper 11.11.19

About the game, it's a blast. It's a breath of fresh air for a long time I was not so interested in the game, very interesting and good.
I'm not a fan to put it mildly, eponine. But the game is amazing, everything from the story(Yoko Taro is simply a genius to come up with that, it's just Wow and I don't just mean Nier Automata, I everything that is included in this universe) in order to understand every part of the game, you need to not only pass of the game, but read the comics, watch a theatrical performance that tells a lot about the ENT'e games, each mission is not like the past, each location is unique, it says that the game designer did a great job(Yes, maybe all the prettiness is hard to see, but the porting failed). As a slasher, too, the game keeps the brand(what she does with a spear, the magic just) frankly hard at all to imagine that Platinum Games did a bad combat system, Metal Gear Rising:Revengeance will forever remain for me the best, crazy, juicy and unique slasher. Purchased almost immediately after release. But that's another story, back to Nier, what do we have left? Geympleya component, the world looks a bit empty, but this game is even better, all the missions stunningly produced(I mean the main plot), what is the only mission(Warning will continue to be a small spoiler)
Spoilerage you get into the Amusement Park and hop on a roller coaster, and here begins the battle, under the amazing music
Generally all the music in the game, very well-chosen, and all the tracks caress the ear. Whether it's a boss battle when the music exciting and engaging, it motivates you to action, or as it is simply the passage of a location where the music is calm and melodic. From music I absolutely love, that all of the entire game, just afraid to take right now cash once you generate pirates 50 hours already, 100% sure that I'll buy with a scholarship of 2000 rubles(or in my case 900 UAH) for this game, a little money(IMHO). In General, something I sucked, say so if you want to get deep, dramatic(if you know English, while localization yet, there 96.2% progress), and play the game, not only because of slesarnoy component(again which is gorgeous), the game need to go 3-4 times a minumum(I'm now up to 2 times, and it's 49 hours of the game) SPOILER alert
Spellerplugin until 3 endings(1 main and 2 additional)
But if you like just toss my enemies into the salad, then 1 time will be enough.(After the first passage, you get what you wanted to convey to you the developers, then it is simply a depression in the lore of the game and a detailed explanation of aspects of characters and events in the game, well, to put it mildly a small continuation of the story)
This game is associated somehow with my favorite game of Bioshock Infinite, probably also because of the intricate plot, and that the girl plays an important role. This game is hard to bite into 2nd place in my top, and I don't even know what the game will be able to push it. All advise and recommend to buy, though he at the time was afraid to buy because of the explicit Japanese color turned out to be in vain.
For those who liked the game and wants to delve into its history, here's a timeline of the universe invented by Yoko Taro
Спойлерhttps://s8.hostingkartinok.com/uploads/images/2017/05/b5160976c8024cd01afcc7a9310a2c79.png
PS I Almost forgot about the trick with a static camera, which adds to the cinematic, and sometimes turn the game into an Arcade game that for me is a little advantage =)
P. S. S. Very sorry for those people who will find this game just some Japanese gibberish with nice booty(Hands allows you to print more Ass, sorry, not at all xDD)

k
kennytwich 11.11.19

I have mixed impressions, the same old slashers, tipo God of War'and. However, there is something fresh. Played the demo and decided to take full, not in vain, I tell