3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fyori 11.11.19 03:29 am

Impressions of the game (NieR: Automata)

It's pretty basic, share impressions about the game.
62 Comments
Sort by:
A
AndralStormborn 16.12.21

Passed this game.
After passing, the sensations are mixed.
At first I really liked playing for 2B, I liked the combat, the music, the atmosphere, the characters.
Although here are all sorts of quirks with a camera, which is on top, then on the side, nioch. Well, the control itself, the save is made in the Japanese-console manner, and therefore inconvenient. Hacking minigames are also wacky. But this, of course, is nonsense.
But 9S pissed me off in the first playthrough, and then I had to play a lot for it in the second and third playthroughs.
No, in and of itself, as a character, he was needed, but the fact that he is running after the GG or he himself has to run after a little boy, even if I did not like the android scout.
A2 was washed with the help of mods, it was also quite good. But less sexy than 2B without a skirt. But her blinks are cool and the berserk mode.
But the main complaint is to the plot, or rather to the ending. I went through three times, and made the main endings A B C D E, in which everything seemed to end relatively happily, but I still did not understand what was the point.
Not the meaning of the game itself - everything is clear here that the meaning of the game is in the game. And what is the point of the plot? What was it all for?
Maybe the lore experts who played in the previous parts will enlighten me? Although from the information that I learned in the game, I still did not understand the meaning of this whole action.
As for me, if everything ended with the peaceful coexistence of androids and machines, then it would make more sense.

K
Kay Owald 03.09.22

Since the last game, the authors have clearly done a lot of work on the bugs. That is, everything seems to be according to one principle, but it has become much more convenient and interesting, and even tasks do not enrage. However, there are not so many of them and not so many "collect 10 pieces of such and such", they are interesting.
You MUST need a mod for textures. In the game, they are still buggy and monstrously soapy.
The story is great, the characters are great, the world is great (this is really a very interesting world and settlements, and not what it was in the last game), but again it bombed that the game needs to be played three times. This approach infuriates me, although the game must be given its due, I did it and did not even regret it. It plays great, I would even play more if there would be content. However, it took 30 hours. There are references to the last game, so it is desirable to go through it, at least quickly.
8.5/10